Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 1d7f0b40-1-1
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 Naruto10
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Having fun.(open no fighting)

Zilo
    Zilo

Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 4 Empty Re: Having fun.(open no fighting)

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 am

Zilo noted everyone movement. How ichigo had reacted to him ifnally letting someone get close to him let alone touch him this was a first. And yet he even said he didn't know if it was the last time. He continued to read his voice got a little softer and a little more sweeter then it have ever been and this would freak the hell out of ichigo.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:26 am

What the hell?! Ichigo yelled within her mind, eyes widening even more. Did he eat something weird today? Jeez, what's he doing?
    ~
    Nami smiled, turning her head a ltitle to look at Ichigo's expression. It was disbelieving and uncertain, one that looked like they'd seen a ghost. Well... a human's expression for a seeing a ghost but not as horrified.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 am

Zilo looked up for a second and looked at ichigo face for a minute he opened his eyes where you could see the full grayness of them. They showed emotion finally. Not dullness but actually happy every emotion could be seen in his eyes now he had finally opened up enough for once to let someone get close to him. The only other person that could get him to open up was Sairento and he had a hell of a time doing it to. "Something the matter?" he said in the same voice he had been reading.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 am

"Uh... no. Nothing. You just... you just look really happy. Seriously, what happened while I was asleep?" Ichigo asked, watching as Nami lifted her head up with a smile.
    ~
    As Ihcigo sopke, Nami lifted her head up, a small smile on her face. "A good thing." And that was all she said, pulling her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. She rested her chin on them and blinked.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 am

Zilo looked at ichigo and smiled. "And no ichigo nothing like that." He said teasingly as her face turned a dark red with him messing with her. She was always easy to mess with but he was always the type not to mess with her in less he was in a good mood which was barely any time. Though this time he was being a little serious yet funny at the same time.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:07 am

Ichigo's blush flashed across her skin, burning it lightly. She turned her face away from them for a moment to let it die down. "Well then what was it, if not that?"
    ~
    Nami giggled, "You're kinda nosy for a captain, ya know?"
    That earned her a headlock and Ichigo reached for her, she didn't flinch away as her arm went around Nami's neck and Ichigo's fist dug into the top of her head.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 am

Zilo walked behind both of them and picked them up to his face. "There is no fighting of any sort on this beach you hear me." He said witha smile and his eyes close meaning he was serious his stare was almost if not more like unohanas glare of death. He had learned it from her not to give up the nice appearance but not to give off the expression to be too nice.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 am

"Ah!" Nami squealed, recognizing the look as her captains own. "Ohh!! Please no!"
    Ichigo glanced over Nami's reaction and returned her gaze back to Zi's face, jumping at his expression. Boy this guy was bipolar today wasn't he? Or was he just messing with the two of them?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:18 am

Zilo burst out into laughter as he set the two down. This was the first time Ichigo has ever heard him laugh like this. It was almost liek a demonic laugh but at the same time a sweet laughter. It seemed as if he had fina;;y accepted on letting people get close to him. "Sorry jsut didn't expect you two to act that way." He said still laughing.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Nami stuck her tongue at him, enjoying the sound of his laughter, and she glanced over at Ichigo's bewildered look. Her blue eyes were full of confusion and amazement as she stared at her friend. Nami rolled her eyes, Ichigo was in for a long day if this kept up.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Zilo finally calmed down and looked at them with a smile. And he sat back down underneath the shade of the umbrella he had set up and began to read his book again. His eyes went back to their heartless looking self. He was trying to get back to where he didn't show any emotion. And it was working it seemed he could get his no emotions when reading his book.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Nami sighed, giving him a sad look before looking out at the water and watching the waves. Picking up the harp again, she started playing again, this time a sad song.
    ~
    Ichigo bit her lip as he went back to the way he was. He didn't need to act like that. He should be happy, smiling and laughing like he had. Why was he closing up again?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Zilo started humming to the song that nami was playing which would shock them. It was the first time that they could hear him hum by himself and not with someone else. He was continuing to read his book. And he looked up and sighed a little bit.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Nami's playing faltered as her head bobbed, falling asleep as her fingers continued to play. Ichigo smiled, she had gotten her nap and now it was time Nami's. Gently, Ichigo took the harp away from her and set down as Nami curled up where she sat, her eyes open in a slit.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Zilo then said something not like himself. "Take my haori there and cover her up like i did with you." He said as he went back to reading his book those two needed some rest he had gotten his before anyone elses and it seemed that their use to be something that came out when he wanted it too.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Ichigo took his haori and covered her companion up, laying down next to her and wrapping one arm around, as a mother would a child.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Zilo looked over and saw the girl was falling asleep and walked over and sat down behind Ichigo giving her at least a good 5 foot distance and started to read to them again with his ssoft voice again. He was making it to where they could go to sleep smoothly.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Ichigo glanced up at Zi, Nami asleep beside her, and smiled. Quietly, she whispered, "It's good to be an open book sometimes."
    Closing her eyes, hoping he'd heard, she lay her head down and fell asleep again.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit and sat there he didn't move. He had heard the words she had said. And smiled he went back to reading and when he had finished the book there was nothing else he could do. So he started humming that Song that Nami played to try and make him and Ichigo sleep.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 pm

When Nami heard humming, her eyes opened in a slit. She could be a pretty light sleeper sometimes, especially around music. If she heard a music note, it woke her up. Laying still, she listened to Zi, keeping her eyes nearly closed. She felt Ichigo's arm around her and rolled her eyes a bit. A little maternal for a younger girl, that was for sure.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Zilo continued to hum her song softly and looked down at the two girls and smiled it seemed they where asleep. He finished the song and stood up with his book and went back over to under the umbrella he had finished the book so there was no need for him to read it he sat there waiting for the girls to wake up.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Sighing, roughly but quietly, Nami pushed Ichigo's arm off of her gently and stood up, covering Ichigo with the haori as it slid off of Nami.
    She trudged over to stand near Zi, "Not reading?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Zilo smiled and looked at her. "I finished the book reading it to you and ichigo while you two feel asleep." He said with a smile as he laid back downa dn starred at the sky. He knew it was getting closer and close rot dark the sun was starting to go down and he had been awake and was not even close to being tired.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Nami turned her head to the face the sun, grinning as she saw the sunset. "Oh it's so pretty."
    Ichigo murmured something in her sleep, making Nami glance over but she returned her gaze back to sunset almost immediately. "Have we really been here all day?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit as he looked back at her and smiled. "Yeah we have. And we got a whole week ehre i better shwo you and Ichigo to yall rooms ill be on the west side if you need me. He pointed and it seemed to be way awa from here. "And you two are here i decided to come this cllose to the east side so yall knew where to stay." He said smiling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:12 pm