Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 1d7f0b40-1-1
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 Naruto10
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Having fun.(open no fighting)

Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 5 Empty Re: Having fun.(open no fighting)

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Nami chuckled, "Thanks. You're a pretty nice guy." She paused and put a hand on her mouth, "Oh, I need to be careful. Don't want to ruin your reputation."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit. "I don't care about Reputation. And if you haven't noticed i have been called Lazy and mister Bookworm so i guess you can see that it doesn't matter to me." He said as he went back to his book.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

ooc: You're so used to saying your reading that book you said it when you weren't reading it. lol

Nami grinned, "Yeah. Well, Captain Bookworm, I would say Mary sure knows how to mess with a rep, whether or not you care about it. I'm going to be forever known to Ichigo as Lady Bubblegum."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit as he noticed he was reading the book again without thinking. He looked at it over and tossed it into the water and stood up. He stretched again making him seem a lot taller then 6 foot 6 and he smiled. "Well you never know."

(OOC:There saved my ass Razz)
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 pm

"Poor book," Nami mumbled, smiling a little. Looking nervous as he grew even taller stretching, she chuckled, "Jeez, everyone is taller then me. Well... except Hitsugaya."
    Ichigo raised her head and growled as she brushed sand out of her hair. She slid the haori off and stood up, bending down to touch her toes before walking the haori over to Zi. "Here. You can have it back."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm