Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) Naruto10
Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

+2
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Zilo
6 posters

Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Zilo
    Zilo

Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) Empty Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 am

Zilo was sitting in the hot spring relaxing. It had been a long time since becoming captain that he had ever been able to relax at all he always had paperwork to do. This was his one and only day off. he made sure he had ditched Kazuki Sairento and His fiance Ichigo at the store. they where probab;y still drinking and didn't notice he was gone he sat there and smiled it felt good to be in the hotspring.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) Empty Re: Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 am

A loud screaching noise was heaard behind zilo, to draw his attention away from the area behind him. If he turned around, he would see nothing. But he would hear the splashing of some one's naked body going into the hotsprings as well. Of course this would be sairento and he smiled, leaning back. He let out an "ahhhh" of content and leaned back, closing his eyes.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas) Empty Re: Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 am

Zilo starred at sairento and looked at him. "How the hell do you always find me no matter what you can't even sense my reiatsu right now because i keep it hidden 24/7 until i begin to fight?" He said as he starred at him with his gray heartless eyes. These eyes always freaked Sairento out when they looked at him directly. And he knew that even Zilo wasn't the cheery person he let on to be and when they where alone his true expressions show.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 am

Sairento had gotten his own eyes dyed to match a color of gray that zilo had for his eyes, so it didn't creep him out as much. But sairento merely shrugged, showing him a device that clearly showed he had a tracer on zilo somewhere in or on his body. He grinned watchign the man's reaction to this.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 am

Zilo started searching for it and elt it embedded into his back he looked at sairento. And ripped it out. The pool started to turna little bloody. But quickly sent away he tossed the chip At sairento. "Next time be a little more creative where you put that thing." He said with a smile and went back to relaxing. He was hopping that no one would join them at all he wanted to relax.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:32 am

Sairento laughed, leanign back, disregarding the chip that had sialed past his head, hitting a tree behind him. The water in the hotspring slowly became clear as a sort of natural filtration took effect. The blood was now gone from the water, which made sairento relax even more.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:36 am

Zilo looked at the sky and sighed it had been a long time since he had been able to relax. "I do not know why you left squad 1 for squad 2 my friend. Yet i still can see that you want speed over strength. Look at me my speed and strength equal out." He said as he smiled. He was still wearing that same old patch he use to wear.(And yes its in my app its on my right arm) He sat there and looked at him. Sairento knew that Zilo had much more reiatsu then when he fights just for fun. And when it came down to getting serious he would take off the patch.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:40 am

Sairento sighed, as he looked at his old friend, shaking his head slightly."My speed is far outweighed by my strength. That is why I joined the second division.'' Sairento began to think of the last time he had actually been serious in a fight. He had done almost everything he could to be lazy about it. And yet many people came to take that from him.
    Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 am

"Mr. Lieutenant!" A childish voice cried out; it seemed far away, but considering how loud it was, it was hard to tell how far away. That was answered in a few minutes, since both men would be able to see a young girl rushing in their direction, a trail of dust behind her. She was, unknowingly, releasing reiatsu and going faster than she normally would have. "Mr. Lieutenaaaaaant, what are you doin' at a place like this!?" she again cried out; she stopped at the edge of the hot springs, ignoring the fact that both men were naked. The young girl didn't seem to have any concepts of privacy, at all.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 am

Zilo sat there and starred into the sky. "Tonight is actually pretty beautiful if i had to say so. It has been a long time since i have been able to enjoy a site like this without a pile of paperwork next to me. and with just my best friend." Jsut then he was interupted in the middle of saying some stuff by a little girl or so he thought. He looked up and saw a girl. He looked back down at himself and back at sairento. "Good god..." He said thinking about something...
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 am

Sairento's hands instantly went to his groin as the little girl came running up. "M-Mary! Can't you see we're naked?! I'm not into lolicon enough to cheat on my fiance!" at this sairento bursted out into a fit of laughter, the whole point of that being to tease the little girl. He slapped the side of the hotspring lightly, looking up at the guileless girl who seemed to invade everyone's privacy. he was really thinking about the lolicon though, and He could tell Zilo was too.
    Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 am

"Ne?" Mary said simply, sitting down beside the hot spring and looking between the two men; she wasn't able to tell why they wanted her to not be there. "Oh, psh, you're under the water. So long as you don't get out of it, you'll be fine," Mary said, waving her hand as if dismissing what he said. "Besides, what's the difference between boys and girls? Besides Miss Bosom, I haven't seen much of a difference between them," she pointed out, then she glanced at Zilo and pointed at him. "Who's your friend and what's he thinkin' of?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 am

Zilo looked at the girl and was looking for a damn towel. he was going to get the hell out of here now before anything happened. He looked for the towel faster and faster. Then he noticed the towels where near the building. He would have to stand up and go get one so would sairento. So they where stuck in the hot srping until the girl left. His head dropped and did a over dramatic sigh.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am

Sairento merely shrugged, standing up from the hotspring. He was comfortable with the muscular frame that made up his body and so he silently walked over to the towels. He picked one up for himself, wrapping it around his waist, then showing the peace sign to zilo, he headed to the showers.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 am

Zilo looked back at sairento as he had left the area and turned back to the small child sitting on the edge of the hot spring. He turned it to where his back was facing her and he sat there thinking. Soon he reached for his clothes and pulled out a book and started to read waiting for the girl to leave before he stands up.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:16 am

OOC: Okay, exit sairento, enter, Futeki, the brother.

IC: Futeki had a sadsistic smiled upon his face as a garganta tore open just behind the girl leaning over the hotsrping. He stepped from the garganta casually, his foot coming to the girls' behind to kick her forward, into the water. This made futeki grin as he thought of how the girl would sputter, in misery and curse at him, which would only make him want to do it again. As he did this though, he kept his spiritual pressure down, and began to sense for anybody behind him.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:17 am

Nami grimaced as she trudged to the water, her towel wrapped tightly around her. Her long pink hair hung down in front of her and her green eyes were closed as she took the towel off, dipping into the water quickly so her body wasn't seen for too long.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 am

Zilo sat there and starred at the people and how the young girl got kicked into the hot spring. Zilo gave the girls their privacy by turning his back to them and reading his book. While most guys would be trying to peak and get close. He sat there and read a book ignoring them. He didn't really care too much about making any friends right now.
    Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 am

Mary frowned as Sairento just got up and left. "Hmph, Mr. Lieutenant isn't any fun..." she complained, before looking over at the other person there. Just as she was about to ask him for his name and what book he was reading, she was kicked into the water. Now, any ordinary person might have been angry at Futeki, but instead she just turned around in the water and smiled at him. "Hello Mr. Wingman! Why'd ya kick Mary into the hot springs?" she questioned of him. "Oh, and you, Mr. Bookreader, what book are ya reading?" she spoke to the boy that was reading a book, Zilo.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:26 am

Zilo looked back at the young girl and sighed,"Your clothes are all wet you in here with naked people and your more worried about what i am reading that just doesn't add up to me." He said as hee looked down at the book and showed the title to her and said. "Kojishutisu A japenese story about old times with knights and stuff like basically knights fighting to protect the castle." He said as he turned back around and went back to reading his book ignoring everyone again.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 am

OOC: I will post for sai and futeki on this account, makes it easier

IC:

Futeki shrugged at the little girl's question, merely answering "because it looked like fun". And he chuckled, dropping his guard for a mere few seconds. It was during this that he would be most vulnerable and wouldn't hear anyone coming up from behind.

Sai: Sairento silently creeped up behind his espada brother, bringing his foot to the male's ass in a punting fashion.He watched as the man hit the water, coming up and spluttering. Sairento's towel had dropped and so he was completely nude as he sat back in the hotspring.

Fu: Fu growled as he was punted into the water, turning around only to see his elder brother to be the cause of this. He then laughed along with sairento, moving to make room for him to join them in the hotsprings.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:36 am

Nami blinked at them, recognizing the Squad 1 Lt and Captain of Squad 10. She didn't know who the human child was and she didn't know who the other man was either, with the wing. She grimaced, pulling her legs up to her chest as she sat there.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:39 am

Zilo noticed the girl on the other side getting a little uncomfortable. He did something he pulled out some weird thing he got from kisuke and put it up. The girls where blocked off from the boys. He basically just made it gender wise to where the boys couldn't see anything and went back to reading his book.
    Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 am

"Mr. Lieutenant, don't tell me you know this guy..." Mary muttered as she stared at the espada, not knowing he was an espada. She did notice his reiatsu seemed...different from the other three there, Sairento, Zilo, and Ichigo, but other than that, nothing else was different. She decided not to ask about it, yet, and instead looked at Zilo. "Really? Seems like an exciting book!" she exclaimed, moving closer to him and trying to read over his shoulder; she ignored his comment about her wet clothes. It was, unfortunately at that time, that he put up the strange barrier thing and she was forced away, to near where the other girl was.

"Hello, Lady Bubblegum..." she said to the girl, feeling a little dejected as she moved so that she was beside the woman; she didn't notice that she was the only one who still had her clothes on. She chose bubblegum because her hair was pink like bubblegum.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:49 am

Fu: Futeki sighed, seeing the barrier put up. He had wanted a bit of fun. He shrugged, opening a garganta to then exit the current area of interest. --EXIT--

Sai: Sairento shrugged as his brother left, ignoring mary's question for the time being. He then began to play with the negative reryouku he controlled, sending a wave of it under the barrier-screen thing to come up, splashing the two girls. This made him laugh and so he laid back after which.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm