Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Having fun.(open no fighting) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Having fun.(open no fighting) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Having fun.(open no fighting) Naruto10
Having fun.(open no fighting) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Having fun.(open no fighting)

Zilo
    Zilo

Having fun.(open no fighting) Empty Having fun.(open no fighting)

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 am

Zilo was sitting there and looking around he decided to have some fun for a change. He had always been a serious bastard arround anyone he had left all his book at home. Well almsot all of them he still had one in his pocket just in case he got bored. He looked around and saw that it was a clear day. he had rented the whole beach to just himself he laid down in the sand and closed his eyes.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Having fun.(open no fighting) Empty Re: Having fun.(open no fighting)

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Ichigo yawned as she trudged down the beach with a strapless green dress on. It looked like it was made out of a towel, a beach towel actually, and it covered her bathing suit up nicely. Her red hair wasn't held up in her usual side pony tail and lay over her shoulders. Her sparkling blues eyes were hidden behind her sunglasses as she dragged a pink haired girl in a t-shirt and shorts behind her.
    ~
    Nami yelped as Ichigo's tight grip wrapped around her wrist, keeping her from running away. "Please, don't do this! I don't like the beach!"
    Ichigo ignored her and Nami knew that there was nothing she could do to get this captain to let her go.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Zilo opened his eyes and looked over at the two girls and sighed. "Ichigo let the girl go last thing you need to do is terrorize your own squad members. Now i would let her go before anything bad happens to her causing her to feel more threaten." He said with a smile. This was the first time that she would see Zilo without a book glasses and just sitting there relaxing for once. He had on some red swim trunks with white flames going up the side. HE stood up and wasstretching to his fullest makeing him see even taaller then 6 foot 6.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Ichigo rolled her eyes, "Course you would, Zi." Winking, she pushed Nami into the sea water gently, a little harder then meant. "And she's not my squad member, she's one of those Squad 4 kids. Well... technically she's older then me by about 200 years so I'm the kid but, eh, I'm a Captain. I'm enjoying abusing my power. By the way, Zi, where's your book and glasses? You never leave without those things." She squealed as she was yanked into the water by a drenched Nami.
    ~
    Nami frowned at Ichigo, the famous Strawberry Dragon. Being referred to as one of those 'Squad 4 kids' wasn't something she particularly enjoyed. She stood up out of the water, drenched to the core and grabbing Ichigo by her wrist and pulling her in. "Enjoy that." She smiled with a friendly tone, although some her anger was trying to show through.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Zilo smiled as he looked at her. "For once i decided not to read a book or bring my glasses. I decided it would be better if i took a break and got my head out opf the books. Maybe i should have brought one. Ill be right back i am going to go buy a book and some glasses." He said as he bent down and picked up his stuff. He hopes they have a good book in the store so he could be mildly interested.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Ichigo laughed as she jumped out of the water and stood in front of him. "You are not allowed to read today! Not at all. You will take this break and you will get in the water, now go." She pointed at the water that was moving up and down on the shore, carrying tiny sea creatures and plants up onto the beach.
    ~
    Nami smiled as Ichigo stood in front of the other captain, Zi as she called him. Nami wouldn't have the guts to stand up to him, he was too powerful and it scared Nami to think about taking this boy on. She was only a third seat after all and besides, he was two ranks higher. She had to listen to him no matter what... usually.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Zilo came walking back towards the beach and laid down. He look over at the girl in the water. "You do not have to listen to me girl. I don't really care if anyone does just remember this i will never give you orders. I am more of the type to be bossed around even for being a captain ask ichigo there. But i only fight back when it is necessary." He said with a smile.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 pm

When Nami looked puzzled, Ichigo giggled. "It's true, for a captain, he's pretty obediant. But yes, he will fight back if need be." Ichigo trudged past Zi, leaning down to pat him on the head, before rejoining Nami in the water, the third seats green eyes sparkling with confusion.
    ~
    "So... even though I should, I don't have to listen to you? That's a different logic from most captains. They enjoy there power." Nami asked, cocking her pink head and splashing water up at Ichigo when she returned. "Okay, so if Captain Ry-" Nami cut off at Ichigo's stern gaze while she splashed her back, and corrected her mistake. "If Ichigo knows so much about you, what exactly is the relationship between the two of you?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit and looked back at her. "Its not like someone to be interested in a guy and girl relationship. But if i had to answer i'd say i don't know a clue in hell." He said and looked back at her. "You do know that the salt in the water will ruin your clothing." He said as he lied down and closed his eyes.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Ichigo gave the older soul reaper a what the fuck look before answering her, "I'm engaged to his best friend. I'm not completely sure what I am to him, but I guess you could consider us friends." She shrugged.
    ~
    "Hm." Nami smiled curiously. "A friends and an I don't know." She chuckled before looking down at her clothes. She shrugged, "It's not like these are really my own clothes. Just my gigai's. I'm sure she won't mind that I ruin them." Around these two, even though were captains and could probably kill her, she felt relaxed and laid back. Maybe that was because they were laid back themselves.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Zilo sighed as he started to fall asleep on the beach. Everything was fadgin away with the shore. He smiled a little bit and spoke ever softer then normal which was pretty soft to begin with. "He i guess that little girl was right you don't want me to cut myself off from people or you wouldn't be sending them here to bug me." He said with a smiled and closing his eyes.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Ichigo glanced over at Zi after a while and noticed that he had fallen asleep. She wanted to splash him but she knew better then to wake anyone from their sleep.
    ~
    Nami chuckled, rolling her eyes and splashing Ichigo again. It was more of a warning then a playful splash but it still represented a friendly motion.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Kazuki see his two captians haveing a conversation so he walks up and says Hey you guys how is everything.Kazuki says that nicely.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Zilo was waking up slowly. And decided that this place needed something lively. He disappeared and came back with immense reiatsu because he had used Shunpo to get back. And landed in between the girl making a giant splash as he stood up smiling. He moved quickly and moved around them. He appeared over on the other side and tossed a ball into the air and hit it. He waited for them to respond. while he also through out some soda on to the beach with a picnic. He smiled and looked at them. He was going to have fun for once.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Ichigo gasped as she and Nami were covered with a huge splash. Ichigo's eyes followed Zi as he use shunpo to get back up on the beach. When Zi hit the ball, she smirked and she used shunpo as well to reach the ball before it hit the ground, knocking it back up into the air back towards Zi.
    ~
    Nami laughed, watching the two and ran over to join them, having never learned to use shunpo before. On her way, she picked up a starfish that had washed ashore and threw it back out to sea after murmuring, "It's not yet your time little one."
    She stopped beside Ichigo, grinning as the red haired captain hit the ball back up into the air.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Zilo smiled and ran backwards and hit the ball towards them noticing KAzuki was jsut standinf there looking. He knocked the ball back to her and smiled now those two had to worry about who was going to reach it first.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Ichigo glanced at Nami, both of them had moved at the same time but Nami hadn't hit yet. grabbing a hold of Nami's ankle, Ichigo lifted the older soul reaper into the air and let her hit the ball.
    ~
    Nami yelped as Ichigo pulled her up into the air, high enough that she could reach the ball. For a moment, Nami paused, trying to balance herself enough so that Ichigo wouldn't worry about droping her. It didn't take long for her to realize though, when her hand had already made contact with the ball, that she'd hit it as soon as she'd been lifted up. Ichigo dropped her back onto the ground, that spurt of strength she'd used tired her out a little.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Zilo jumped up higher then normal people could. And said "You ready for this." He said pile driving the ball with all his strength sending it like a rocket at the two girls. Since this was the first time that he had played instead of reading he didn't know hwo to hold back. And if that ball hit one of them it would hurt like hell.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Ichigo went for it, not even noticing how hard it was going to hit her if she got too close to it. When she saw Nami move towards her, her step faltered right beneath the speeding ball.
    ~
    Nami's heart leapt as she saw Ichigo go for the ball. It was too fast and going to hit hard, probably going to go a few feet under the ground too. Swiftly, Nami flew towards Ichigo, knocking her out of the way just as the ball hit the sand and, as Nami had thought, made a big hole in the ground.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Zilo stood there blinking at what he had done. He stood there as the ball popped when it hit the ground leaving nothign there. He looked backa t the girls with wide eyes then they went back to a dull look. He grabbed his things and started to head out. He left the soda there and the picnic he needed to get away before he really did hurt someone right there.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Ichigo pushed Nami off of her and raced to stop Zi from leaving. "No, wait Zi. It's fine. You've never played before. I did the same thing when I started out, except I actually hurt someone. Please don't leave!" She huffed, eyes pleading.
    ~
    Nami watched as Ichigo tried to get Zi to stay. The boy was definitely a powerful captain. He had a lot more power then her own captain, she sensed that. And maybe he had more power then the head captain himself, or Ichigo too. Nami sat there, her thoughts wandering to what would have happened if she hadn't moved Ichigo out of the way. Maybe it wouldn't have even hurt her, Nami thought quietly. Great, that would mean I just caused a bunch of problems.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Zilo turned around and smiled at them. "I do think its my time to go anyway. You two enjoy the beach it is private for the rest of the week. But i won't be here last thing i need to do is cause another crater like that or possibly hurting someone i think ill go stick to reading a book or something. And Nami thank you for getting her out of the way you caused me not to grieve as much." He said with a smile. This would even shock Ichigo he has never said thank you to anyone before never for all she has known him until to say thank you to the 3rd seat of squad 4.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Ichigo blinked as he thanked Nami. Grieve? Had he said that too? Since when? Ichigo shook her head and smiled at him, putting her hands on her hips. "Don't worry, I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten hurt." She lied, a little too easily she thought to herself, and sighed. "But, if you really wanna leave, Zi, go ahead. Just.. be careful, kay? I don't want you to get either."
    ~
    Nami blinked but nodded as a response to his thanks. Her eyes moved to Ichigo as she spoke, lying and then asking him to be careful. She really must not want him hurt. Any captain with that much strength couldn't possible get hurt. Then again... Kenpachi Zarachi certainly was known for getting busted up by that Kurosachi kid and he was a powerful captain too.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Zilo turned around and smiled at her and said. "I'll stay for a bit longer but i am afraid i can not participate in any of your games you know that i might actually kill you with jsut playing around." He was serious when he said this. He sat down and smiled watching the two girls. this was the first time that anyone has ever changed Zilos mind about staying...ever....
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Ichigo's smile grew, a little flicker of joy sprouting in her heart. Before, she had been afraid for him. She still was, yes, but with him here, he couldn't get hurt. He could protect himself if Nami or Ichigo lost their tempers. Swiftly, Ichigo rejoined Nami and helped the small third seat off the ground. "You okay? I didn't hurt you when I pushed you, did I?"
    ~
    Nami watched Zi sit back down on the sand, frowning curiously as she remained sitting where she had been when Ichigo pushed her. When Ichigo came back, it surprised her. She was bending down and holding out her hands to help Nami up. Her face was serious and a bit nervous as she asked, "You okay? I didn't hurt you when I pushed you did I?"
    "Huh? Oh no," Nami chuckled, allowing the red haired captain pull her up. "Besides, I know how to heal myself if I did get hurt. Squad 4 remember?" When Ichigo giggled, Nami continued, "You didn't get hurt did you?" Ichigo shook her head, her gaze wandering towards Zi for a moment before returning to Nami.
    "Let's get back in the water, wash all the sand off." She suggested, pulling Nami behind her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:42 am