Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Contemplation. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Contemplation. (open) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Contemplation. (open) Naruto10
Contemplation. (open) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Contemplation. (open)

Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Contemplation. (open) Empty Contemplation. (open)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:37 am

Sairento sat on a bench in the middle of baku park, twisting the ring on his third finger around slowly. He began to remember the instance he had cheated on ichigo. His eyes became downcast, showing that he seemed depressed about something. He couldn't really say why he was depressed, other than he had cheated on the woman he loved. He was sure now that he didn't deserve her. After he told her, she would never speak to him again. He pulled the ring from his finger, flinging it out in front of him, placing his face into his hands, shaking his head in mortal sadness. His reitsu had spiked to a high level, showing his emotional phase, which caused a few human around him to feel dizzy to their stomachs, and they began to stumble. Other than that though, he kept it low enough to not attract any hollows, or anything stronger. He wasn't carrying a soul candy anyway, which would mean he would be screwed in a fight. This made him feel worse about himself, for being such an idiot on two different bases.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Contemplation. (open) Empty Re: Contemplation. (open)

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 am

I sat on the rooftop quietly, my eyes watching the sky as I twirled the ring around my finger. I wasn't in my gigai so my zanpakuto lay beside me as I bit my lip thinking about the wedding. When I felt someone's reitsu spike, I recognized it immediately as Sai's, my fiance. I stood up, grabbing Light Render and leaping towards the ground, landing on the sidewalk right behind him.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 am

Sairento stopped with his current thoughts, noticing the familiar presence of his fiance next to him. He slowly brought his head from his hand,s looking over at her, with the same sadness he had before. He looked her over, in awe at how beautiful she still looked to him. He sighed, scooting over for her to sit next to him, then he sat up slightly, looking down at the ground. He heard the clink of his ring as it hit a tree, slowly rolling back his way. He tried to ignore it as he thought of a way to break what he had done to IchiRyu.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 am

"What's wrong?" Was the first thing I said. He looked sad, really sad. I glanced down at his hand and frowned, "Did you lose the ring?"
    My blue eyes frowned, the ring was gone and as I heard metal rolling closer, I frowned and glanced at the ground to see it.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 am

Sairento bit his lower lip before responding."I cheated on you Ichi." He then closed his eyes, putting his head back in his hands to await the screaming and other things that she would probably do to him.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 am

I froze, my blue eyes wide and pain blazing on my face. "Wha..? How did this happen?" I felt the tears well up in my eyes as anger filled my heart and I felt ready to hurt him. I held myself back from losing my temper though, waiting to hear his answer.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:30 am

Zilo came walking up behind the two of them and stayed quiet and where they couldn't sense his reiatsu. If she tried to hit sairento he would stop it and then thought about something and then thought about the mysterious espada he had meet. He stood there quietly looking at the two of them without them noticing he was behind them.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:31 am

Sairento's voice was slightly muffled by his hands but was still loud enough for her to hear him."This woman..Named gale. She seduced me, then took me back to her place. It was all down hill from there.." He stayed silent after saying all of this, knowing how hurt she must be.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 am

"How could you let this happen?" I yelled, my reitsu blasting to it's full power as my anger spilled out, yanking Light Render from her sheath and hissing, "Assimilate." My zanpakuto changed into the graceful quarter staff as I forgot control.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

Zilo appeared right between them knocking her away with his fist. He stood there without his Zanpaktou and starred at her. "That is no way to use a Zanpaktou you don't use it for revenge you don't use it to kill other shinigami. A Zanpaktou is a tool for slaying hollows and stuff. And for all you know he could have been tricked and under some control spell." He said as he had a serious look on his face.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:54 am

Sairento wasn't surprised at Ichigo pulling out her zanpakuto and going shikai. And so he clinched his eyes shut, turnign his head away. He then heard zilo's voice which did surprise him. He turned to see zilo knock IchiRyu away, his eyes filling with a few tears as he watched.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 am

"Zilo move!" I cried as I sat up from the ground and leapt up again, too distraught to care. "Whether he was tricked into or not, I don't care!"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 am

Zilo shunpoed in front of her kicking her stomach to send her into the building next to him. "You fool! Have you forgotten the code of the shinigami ways. Do not kill another Shinigami in less threaten. Liek right now i could kill you for threatening Sairento for drawing your blade. Or you could have the right to kill me by hitting you away." He stood ther elooking at her he shunpoed in front of her making her think he was going to hit her. But instead he hugged her. "I know what it feels like but calm down. Not jsut for me but for yourself." He said Sairento knew what Zilo was doing trying to calm her down. This would shock everyone he never hugged anyone at all.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 am

I hit the building hard, barely having time to recover from the blow as he spoke and shunpoed to stand in front of me. I had stood and when he got to me, I flinched, only to realize that he hadn't hit me, he had hugged me. I felt most of my anger evaporate, wrapping my arms around him too and crying into his shoulder, feeling the ring on my hand even more as it became a lead weight on my hand(not literally).
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 am

A hawk flew over head with a messenger scroll attached to it. It was an odd way of delivery, but it flew to Ichigo with a scroll and something inside it as it dropped it in her hands. The Scroll when opened had a familiar ring inside it with a note reading "Forgive the sins of this man, for his will was not his own" and in a fancy writing was "Signed With Sincere Apologies, Gale"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 am

(OOC: Sairento we are going to post right now because you can't do anything at the moment but post when you get back.)

He looked at her and spoke. "You should know never to draw your Zanpaktou...I know how you feel though. And it is alright to cry for once my friend. let all that sorrow and Anger out like it was never there." He said in a soft voice as he held onto her. Making sure to keep his hands to himself like he always does.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 am

I dropped Light Render onto the ground, tightening my grip around him and hiding my face, sobbing harder and harder, ready to collapse. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I just couldn't help it. I was so angry."
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 am

Sairento silently took the thing from the messenger bird. He read the signature at the bottom, sighing. Did she really have to cover his ass?
    Then she must have known about the fake ring he had picked up at the store, and so he shook his head. He waited for the two to finish their hug before showing the note and the ring to IchiRyu.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 am

Zilo let go of her and looked back at Sairento and sighed. And walked by him. "Trust me your not in a bad as a spot as me." HE said in a whisper where ichigo couldn't hear and he made the number 1 inscribed on his arm show to Sairento. He continued to walk on letting sairento know he was in a worse spot then him.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 am

As Zi pulled away from me, I smiled gratefully at him, and reached down to pick up my zanpakuto, which was now a sword again. I sheathed it before trudging back over to Sai. I cocked my head and frowned at the note as I looked at it, glancing up at Sai curiously.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am

Sairento averted his gaze to the ground, holding the note out. He muttered, "it's for you" then slowly slipped his ring back onto his finger. He kept silent, waiting for her to read it.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:29 am

Zilo stood there behind sairento and sighed. He was facing his back in case the espada girl actually decided to show her face. He stood there looking around like he was a guard for Sairento and Ichigo.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

I took the note gently and read over it twice to make sure I'd read it right. Damn was I stupid or what. Dropping the note on the ground, I hugged Sai and the tears came back. "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry."
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 am

Sairento tightly wrapped his arms around ichigo, kissing her cheek, repeating the words "i love you, and thank you" over and over again. He was happy that he didn't lose her.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 am

Zilo suddenly got sick at the site and turned his head away from the love birds. They both knew that Zilo hated this lovey dovey affection that they where showing right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:05 am