Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 1d7f0b40-1-1
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 Naruto10
Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Having fun.(open no fighting)

Zilo
    Zilo

Having fun.(open no fighting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Having fun.(open no fighting)

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Zilo sat there smiling and pulled out a small book. It was different this time. It seemed to be like a romantic book then the normal ones he was reading. HE ignored them a little bit. This was the first time would see his big gray eyes while reading a book.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Ichigo splashed some sea water on Nami, washing some of the sand off of the back of her legs. Her blue eyes all the while wandering away from her older friend and back towards Zi.
    "Ichigo?" Nami asked, waving a hand in front of her face. "Hey, turn around will you, I need to wash you off."
    Ichigo glanced at Nami and turned around, staring up at the clouds as she let Nami splash the water on her.
    ~
    Nami rolled her eyes, waiting for her to turn around and when she did, Nami splashed the water a little harder then she meant to, getting the water up to Ichigo's neck. She was very distant after nearly getting hit with that ball, her personality switching from the usual childlike captain to a quiet, soft-spoken one. It was like Nami had switched bodies with this younger soul reaper.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Zilo sat there and looked at the two of them and smiled. He did something that he normally doesn't do he walked over with his towel and helped clean off some to the dirt but stayed far away from personal boundries on both of the girls. HE didn't even attempt to get close to their boundries.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 pm

"Thanks, Zi," Ichigo murmured, smiling and brushing some of the dried on sand off with her hand. Nami nodded gratefully, enjoying the way he stayed away from her boundaries. He was an odd boy for sure.

ooc: I'mma combine their posts for some of these.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:28 pm

He finally finished cleaning off where he could without getting too close. He then stopped and smiled. "Sorry i can't go any further but here." He hands them both a towel and smiles as he goes back and sits down by the beach.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 pm

Ichigo rolled her eyes. He was definitely one of the nice guys... kinda. She brushed the rest of the sand off of her and handed the towel to Nami, pulling her fingers through her long hair to get it parted right. She leaned to the side kinda, letting her hair hang down and working her fingers through the tangles, hissing when she came across a paticularly nasty tangle.
    ~
    Nami chuckled, brushing herself off but not even bothering to untangle and fix her hair the right way. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail before wrapping it around into a bun and tying it to keep it that way.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit and tossed Ichigo a hairbrush. "I do not know why but i always have at least one of those on me at all times though i have short hair it is still ahnded to have one." He said with a smile on his face as he sat down and started to read his book. He was differently stranger then most guys.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 pm

"Thanks... again." Ichigo chuckled, pulling the brush through her hair. When she was finished with it, she pulled her hair out of the bristles and letting the wave carry it out to sea.
    ~
    Nami stretched and wandered back up to shore, Ichigo following close behind her. She watched Ichigo toss the brush into Zi's lap before Nami sat down on the cloth Zi had put there earlier. Ichigo sat to her left, laying back and stretching out.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit. "Theres all kinds of sodas 47 flavors to be exact. And there is something to eat as well. He said as he was putting something up. He hit a button and it turned into a umbrella and layed a towel down and layed underneath it leaving the girls alone and slowly closed his eyes.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 am

Ichigo yawned, turning over on her side and hiding her face underneath her long red hair. Nami smiled, she wasn't tired and she wasn't quite hungry. So, she pulled a drink from the cooler and opened it, siping at it and sighing. She set her drink down for a moment and searched for a pill in Ichigo's pocket. She stuck it in her mouth and she left her gigai. She grabbed the drink before her body could spill it and pulled her zanpakuto out. "Sing, Angel." She whispered and it turned into a harp. She played it quietly, humming quietly along with it.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 am

Zilo body acted on its own out of teh gigai and having his blade at her neck his spiritual pressure jumping up higher then ever before. He opened his gray eyes and saw her and froze. He looked away he had done it again he never even learned to trust people when he was asleep.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 am

"I-I'm sorry," Nami swallowed, backing away from the blade and stopping her playing. Her hand brushed Ichigo and it made the red head jump awake.
    ~
    Ichigo jumped as something touched her and she sat up, eyes wide and frightened as she looked around, catching Zi's spiritual pressure rise as she popped a pill in her mouth and left her gigai as well.
    "What happened?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 am

Zilo stood there and looked around. He was still at the beach he had his Zanpaktou drawn his spiritual pressure was as high as it could go now. If that little girl Mary was here she would be crushed underneath his reiatsu right now. It seemed to finally hit a peak with the patch he was wearing on. So much it could probably make people not use to ebing around him drop to their knees his eyes opened with fear that he had hurt Nami.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 am

Ichigo watched as Nami was pushed down onto the ground from the force of Zi's reiatsu. She looked like she'd winced but it wasn't a very serious wince, kind of like she was pinched really hard. Ichigo noticed the harp in her hand and cocked her head. What was that? She pushed Zi's blade down onto the ground gently.
    ~
    Nami winced a little as she was forced to the ground, squeezing her harp tightly and otherwise trying to keep still. She breathed in slowly, shuddering as she exhaled. She watched as Ichigo pushed the blade down to the ground.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

Zilo put his blade onto the ground and lowered his spiritual pressure and ran over and helped the girl get up by wraping her arm around his head and his arm around her other shoulder. Not a normal way to help someone up normally youd but your hand on their waist but like he said he wouldn't even get close to those areas. He helped her up and started to back up ichigo knew this way was how he always summoned his blade to him and vanished.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:46 am

"Zilo." Ichigo said firmly, leaping up and moving closer to him. "It was an accident. You don't need to leave because of that." Her blue eyes were hard as she gave the order, meaning it. "Now sit back down, I don't want to have to follow you. And you know I will."
    ~
    Nami breathed roughly as he helped her up, watching the two captains closely as Ichigo went closer and he stepped back.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:47 am

Zilo looked back at the girl and noticed she was doing fine he went over back to where he was and laid there with his eyes wide open only closing to blink. I guess no body told Nami that Zilo was killed in his sleep. Let alone almsot got killed as a soul reaper in his sleep. So he normally reacts like that when someone goes shikai.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 am

"I didn't mean to scare you, Zilo, I'm sorry." Nami sighed, sitting down again and pulling the harp into her lap. "Or... I didn't mean to do whatever I did." Then she tried to make a joke out of it, smiling and laughing a little, "If my playing was so bad you could've just thrown something at me."
    ~
    Ichigo sighed, returning to her spot and remaining sitting up, too awake to go back to sleep. She listened to Nami as she faintly plucked at the strings. Ichigo knew she was trying to make Zi feel better, it was no surprise to her.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 am

Zilo did something un expected. And came walking over to her and sat down beside Nami. This was the first time he ever sat that close to someone. He reached over and grabbed a soda and sat there. This was his way of saying sorry was actually sitting down right by someone. This was going to be a weird day for Zilo.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:14 am

Ichigo smiled, motioning towards Nami's harp. "What is that, just curious."
    Nami looked over at her, glancing down at the harp, "Oh, it's my zanpakuto. It's how I heal people. I also play music with it."
    The pink haired girl smiled over at Zi, "That's what I was doing."
    Nami started playing it again, humming along with it after a little bit.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 am

Zilo smiled a little bit and looked down at the harp. He started to hum with her in his soft voice. the song was the song his best friend used to listen to all the time. So it was a little weird. This is the first time Ichigo would have seen Zilo let his guard down and actually enjoy himself for once and huum... of all things hes starting to hum and showing a real smile.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 am

Ichigo grinned. She didn't really have any musical talent, she preferred dance over song and music. She listened to both of them, Zilo actually smiling and Nami closing her eyes and opening her mouth and singing. Ichigo enjoyed the sound and she rathered they sing and hum and play then she.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:31 am

Zilo finally stopped humming and laid back and looked at the sky. He forgot how close he was to the girl. He was just thinking in his head. It had been a while since he could actually relax for once and yet be so close to someone.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 am

Nami paused in her singing as she yawned and returned to the song as soon as she was finished yawning. She played and played, letting the world around her drift away as she did, a white twinge formed around her in a calming aura.
    ~
    Ichigo breathed a sigh as she relaxed, barely noticing that Zi was so close to Nami as she calmed down to an extreme calm, a healing calm really.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 am

Zilo smiled at them and went back to looking at the sky. He was finally seeing that this is what it was like to finally relax. He closed his eyes and opened them and sat up and stood up he walked back over to where he was and sitting down and read a book. he tried not to get too close to them again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm