Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
The Task Of Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

The Task Of Training (Open) 1d7f0b40-1-1
The Task Of Training (Open) Naruto10
The Task Of Training (Open) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

The Task Of Training (Open)

Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

The Task Of Training (Open) Empty The Task Of Training (Open)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 am

The double-set doors of a japanese folding style seemed to immediately be placed into the middle of a clearing in a vast mountainous, and tree-friendly terrain. The doors would open, showing a man with gray eyes, staring out into the beauty of this scenery. His body would still be silhouette-covered due to the fact he hadn't stepped from the opening as of yet. He grinned in the darkness, showing all of his teeth, the white of them being seen in the darkness, giving an appearance of a cheshire feline.

A man of the stature spanning six feet, with a muscular built frame stepped out of the doors, them closing immediately after. His grin faded, only showing the expression of solemn boredom. While he stared out, looking for any one to train with him, his features became Disluscent. His eyes, gray as they had seemed at first glance, were actually a shadowed silver. His hair was purple, with a seafoam green partiant of it. Upon his lower lip, were two piercings that resembled "snake bites" and to his neck, was a strange tattoo.

The man was dressed in all indigo clothing, though to anyone of no color taste it would be dark blue, and had a pair of indigo sunglasses in a pocket with-on the front of his jacket. His lips came into a small smile once more, allowing any who came near him to show he was friendly. The only thing that would put them off to this friendliness would be the large sword he carried upon his back within a sheath.

The blade of the sword itself was not in a sheath, but the place just above the hilt was, hiding the writings of what seemed an old lost language. Said large sword had a strange black glowing around the edge of it, and it seemed to be housing something of great spiritual strength. The only way one could tell this, was of the almost translucent face-imprint of a she-wolf wearing spectacles of an old librarian.

This man was standing silently in the opening of a small clearing, seemingly unprotected. There would be no initial plan to how he was standing, only that he would be waiting for some one to meet him there. His face showed naught but the emotionless, lazy smile he wore, making him look anything but threatening. His hands pushed into his pockets, awaiting an opponent yet to be seen.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

The Task Of Training (Open) Empty Re: The Task Of Training (Open)

Post by Koori Yuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am

Yuki sat in the long, green grass, relishing in the soft feeling under her hands as she absent-mindly plucked at it. She was surrounded by large trees and the lovely scent of nature brought over to her by a light breeze. Her deep brown eyes gazed out across the view of the mountain side deep in thought; unseeing of the beautiful scenery around her. She didn't know what was wrong with her lately, but ever since she was promoted to captain not too long ago she found herself frequently losing herself to her thoughts - which, while it wasn't a bad thing, it also wasn't a good thing when all her thoughts seemed to do was go around in circles.

Letting out a soft sigh, she shook her head as though to shake every thought out and to clear her mind, though it didn't work. Yuki suddenly looked up, her eyes drawn to the clearing seen just past the tree line, where large doors seemed to have just appeared out of nowhere. However, she knew a senkaimon anywhere, which a shinigami would walk through. At first she couldn't make out the figure, as they were shrouded in darkness cast by shadows of the door, but as they stepped further into the light she was able to make out their features and strange indigo coloured clothing. Indigo was one of her favourite colours, but not too many people appreciated it and so it was surprising to see someone wearing it so openly.

He almost seemed to be waiting for someone, and so Yuki decided to just sit where she was, not wanting to interfere if he was indeed meeting someone.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:28 am

After a few minutes of waiting, sairento began to become restless. IT was at this time, the man drew the large sword from his sheath. This sword was about at big as ichigo's and with how he was holding it, looked light as a feather. This was the illusion though, and so this made the mane smile, his gaze shifting around the area. While he waited, he could at least try to force himself into learning newer moves. Trying to incorporate his sound within an attack, Sairento scraped his nails down the blade's side, making a loud screeching. This was followed by his sword being swung quickly at a tree, the soundwaves traveling to the tree before stopping just simply bouncing off without a hitch.

Slightly angered at this, the man decided to try again, this time, using the dull sound of banging his fist against the blade's side.This caused a loud, hollow pitch to emnate from his sword, and so he slashed at the tree once more. Infusing a bit of reryouku into this, he was able to create small cracks within the bark of the tree once his soundwave hit.

He grinned at this, and decided to try once more, this time he pulled a small dagger from his pocket,scraping across the side in a quick motion. This caused a dull screeching to be heard, and it traveled slowly down the blade to the tip. Just as it reached the tip, his negative reryouku covered the blade's tip, causing a sound wave enhance dagger to fly out of said tip. The sound waves moved so rapidly, it caused the dagger to become a blur, not just in speed but in over-all matter. The atoms of the blade had split, easily slipping up to the just end of the dagger's hilt before stopping.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Yuki continued to look out at the view; a view so different to what could be seen in Seireitei, or anywhere in Soul Society that she was aware of - this served to increase her appreciation of its beauty. A small, rare smile adorned her face as she let her thoughts wander freely - to be free, what she longed for more than anything else in the world; to be free of any restraints trying to restrict and shackle her movements.

If only she could fly through the sky, without a care in the world. She let out a small sigh as the perfect vision slipped out of sight as her thoughts brought her back to earth and to the reality that she was in fact not free. What could have ever possessed her to try for, and gain, captaincy - even when she knew that to do so would be to sign away what little freedom an unranked shinigami can have?

Suddenly Yuki was ripped viciously away from her thoughts by a loud screeching sound which ground on her nerves and set her on edge. What was that? The serene calmness of the area was now lost, even though the sound had finished. It happened again, making her leap lightly to her feet, jaw clenched tightly. By the third screech - with each one sounding slightly different each time - Yuki had had enough, and so marched out from the cover of the trees to see that same man, whom she had though was waiting for someone, standing with a grin on his face, not seeming at all affected by the noise.

"What are you doing?"
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:11 am

Sairento calmly looked from the knife that had been naught but a blur, being pushed out of this collection of matter to some place sairento could only imagine, to the girl that had interrupted his training. He showed her no mind as he began to shake his sword very quickly, the air matter around it pulling into the sword, converting to negative matter, then the combination of rushing wind and thick metal took it's toll and another sound was heard. This was a dull one you could hear by blowing into a bottle. He was still trying to perfect this, and he smiled as he heard a completely harmonizing tune which could send the other that had joined him in the clearing into a lull of peacefulness once more, if she didn't keep her wits about her.

How ever this would only be a test of the move, and would last for a few seconds before becoming nothing. But if he did this right, what had just been happening to her within the last fourty seconds might be temporarily forgotten, again, if she didn't keep her wits about her. All the while of this, he smiled to himself, retaining a calm composure.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:08 pm

It looked as though she was going to be completely ignored by the stranger standing across from her; instead he continued with whatever unusual activities he had been doing before her interruption - though to her it just looked as though he was shaking his sword. Her eyes were drawn to the sword as it shook quickly; she didn't know why and it was completely irrational, but she couldn't look away. Suddenly another sound was emitted, a low almost hollow-like sound. It was beautiful - the complete harmonious sound, clear and pure; if she was completely honest with herself, she couldn't remember the last time that she had felt so relaxed.

'You really are pathetic.' Suddenly the voice of her zanpakuto spirit in her mind flowed through her, acting like a cold bucket of water to rouse her from whatever strange state she had been in. Normally she hated when Touketsu Suru Hi called her pathetic, but right now she couldn't complain. Leveling the person across from her with an icy glare she moved her hand to the hilt of her sword - this person had proved that they could possibly be a threat.

"Who are you? And I believe I asked you what are you doing - so what are you doing?"
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Sairento turned to face the girl, silently tilting his head. She was actually going to draw a blade on him! HA! He then spoke in a callous manner, continuing to watch the girl,"I am Sairento Bakuhatsu, lieutenant of the second squad, which is known for our speed." He then turned back away from her, swinging the sword throughout the air, making more of the hollowic melody from before, trying to avoid a fight.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 am

Yuki could see that he was incredulous of her actions when she had dropped her hand to her sword's hilt, though she knew that necessary precautions should always be taken no matter what. As he introduced himself a small smirk made its way onto her features. A lieutenant? It almost sounded like he was trying to intimidate her - especially when he followed up his introduction with saying that his squad was known for its speed.

"A lieutenant? I see... Well lieutenant, my name is Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division. And I must say I know all about the speed of the 2nd division, having only just transferred out of that division to accept my captaincy." Her stance was more relaxed now that she knew of his rank; she doubted he would attack a captain if he wanted to keep said rank - though just by looking at he was doing she was definitely getting the feeling that he didn't want a fight.

"So what were you doing before with your blade?" It still made noise, but it wasn't very loud and she was able to concentrate on other things rather than the sound it made.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am

He grinned, the melodiac sound pulling around the girl, to penetrate her ears. It gave a softer feel to the conversation at hand and made him look just harmless. This would be his plan and he smiled, waiting to see what the girl would take this as.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pm