Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 1d7f0b40-1-1
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 Naruto10
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Zilo
    Zilo

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Zilo looks at her and smiled and hugged him. "Its not impossible i can still be with you if you wish i only have to go back when she calls me." He looked at her and smiled. He waited for the reply from her. And looked back at the sky.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Yuuki gives him a small smile.that would be nice if it isnt uncomfortable for you...but it has to be what you want..i wont force you to be with me
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Zilo nodded and close his eyes and looked at her closely. "Then i guess i will go. Now seeing as this is being a little troublesome to you." He grabbed his books and his stuff and looked towards a garganta opening. And looks back at her with a smile. "Sorry it couldn't be the way you wanted." He said as he looked back and started walking to the gate.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Yuuki bit her lip,she felt guilty because she knew that he thought she meant something completely different.n-no thats not what i meant! i'd love to be with you but i don't want you to feel like you're being forced into being with me.i want you to be happy too. i'm sorry if you thought i meant something else....she closed her eyes and sighed sadly as rain started to fall.damn it! must i always screw up with everything?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Zilo turned around and smiled at her. "You won't be forcing anything on me i twould be my choice if i wanted to be with you, you silly girl but you do know that it might be hard on you with you know." He said witha smile and looked at her in the eyes.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 am

Yuuki looked at him and after he stopped speaking she gave him a small smile. she then walked up to him and hugged him gently.yeah i know....but hey i'll see you in the mornings and when you have your vacations maybe?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:37 am

Zilo stood by her and smiled. "Alright i will see you tomorrow i will be here since i got no where to go at the moment my apartment isn't paid for so i can't just move in to the apartment." He said with a smile as he walked over to the tree and jumped onto a branch and laid down.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 am

Yuuki laughs lightly i just moved into my own apartment a week ago.. then a slight thought came to mind as she watched him kick back against a tree branch.you know if you want you can crash in the guest room i've got in my apartment.. she offered.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 am

Zilo smiled at her and looked at her and said. "I really couldn't impose like that i need to learn to take care of myself i mean it would only slow you down until i find an apartment and you have school to go to." He said with a smile to her and looked back at the sky.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 am

Yuuki smirked,trust me you wouldn't slow me down and as for school i start classes in two weeks.she shrugged.paper work and stuff i guess and its only for a night so it won't do much harm and besides i'd feel guilty that i left you out here to be found by the thugs that hang out here early in the morning.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:03 am

Zilo laughed a little bit at the thugs comment and she knew why he had laugh he could take on those thugs but decided to take their offer and walked over to her an stood beside her. "You know it is going to look weird for a 6 foot 6 guy walking behind you." He said witha smile as he looked at her hood. He reached down and pulled it back. "You know you look a lot better with that hood down." He said with a smile.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am

Yuuki laughs at the thought of zilo running into thugs as she walks oaway from the cliff and out of the forest. if anything they'd be more of an annoyance than a problem.She then smirks at him lightly as he mentions how weird it would look if people saw him with her.i don't care what people think if they see you with me, if i cared about the dumb comments that people think about me,i would be wearing pink right nowshe makes a disgusted face at the thought.she then felt her hood being pulled back and she smiled lightly.thanks....she murmured while blushing slightly at the compliment.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 am

Zilo continued to walk with her and looked around and saw that there was nothing to talk about on the way home it was a epic silence. With no one talking it started to become akward on the way home. People looking at the two walking together a 6 foot 6 guy with the young girl he looked at them all and sighed he continued to walk with her and looked around.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 am

Yuuki saw people looking at Zilo and how uncomfortable he looked because of the staring people. when she saw a couple of girls look at her and start to snicker about her embarrassing the guy beside her. Yuuki caused sudden rainstorm which made the girls run for shelter. as soon as they left the rain stopped. are you alright?she asked softly while standing at the entrance to the apartment building.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:01 am

Zilo smiled and nodded. "You didn't have to do that you know there was no reason that you needed to do that they where only laughing because i was so tall it is not like they where picking on you." He said witha smile and opened the door for her and looked into the house seeing it was pretty small.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 am

Yuuki sighed,true...she said with a weak smile.she then walked through the lobby and walked to the elevator.you coming?she asked with a slight laugh as Zilo looked around the lobby.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 am

He ducked at the door and walked on in and looked around. "Tomorrow i am taking you to get a better apartment..." He said looking around seeing that they barely took care of the apatments. He knew that the girl didn't do this because there where holes in the wall and there was old styled beds that looked like they would hurt to sit on.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 am

Yuuki smiled weakly yeah the main area suckswhen she walked into her own apartment dorm. the place was kinda small but it wasn't uncomfortable. the living room had a sofa,carpeting,a lamp and a reading chair with a tv like all apartments had with a door to the bathroom and another door to the kitchen.and when she walked by her room which was a dark purple,she then walked over to the guest room which was better than her room. it had bigger space,it was a dark blue,it had a bed a reading chair with some manga sitting on a shelf. and it had a nice window in the side with a view of the forest.She blushed lightly,i'm sorry it isn't much...
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 am

Zilo smiled and looked a ther. "Switch me rooms." Is all he said before he shunpoed and all her stuff besides the furnotiure was switched in both of the rooms. He stood there and yawn and wlaked into the girls old bedroom and laid down on the bed sure it wasn't comfy but it was better then sleeping outside for right now.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Yuuki blinked once and she found all her stuff in the bigger room. when she heard Zilo settle down in her old room. she walked over and leaned against the door.you didn't have to switch rooms with me Zilo...she murmured softly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Zilo smiled. "I can't let a girl like you sleep on a old mattress like this sides its better for you to have a window. I always see you looking out at the stars and the trees. So i figured that the room was better for you then me." He said smiling as he sat up on the bed and smiled he gave a nod to her and laid back down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling and smiled a little bit and looked back at her.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Zilo i would've been fine...i slept on that old mattress for a week, and besides you're the guest here it would be rude to let you take the worst part of the place.... Yuuki said while teasingly adding.Tch my back hurts just looking at you resting there...she smirks lightly while yawning.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Zilo smiled and looked at her and let out a sigh and said. "Just go sleep on the comfortable mattress and i will be fine here it's not like i haven't been in this situation myself but i at least want you to be ok you don't wanna turn out to be the hunchback." He said teasingly as he laid on his side yawning like she was.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Yuuki laughed softly and sighed,alright...fine..goodnight ziloshe said while closing the door and heading to her room to change her clothes to shorts and a tang top.she then falls back on the bed and stares out the window.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Zilo sat in the other roomed and yawned again as he rolled back over and looked at the ceiling and smiled. He would always win with getting the girl to sleep in the better bed because he was too nice to let anyone sleep on this bed. He thought about it and said. "Tomorrow i am getting her a new place thats for sure." He said closing his eyes and thinking about what they talked about.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:23 am