Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Zilo Telavu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Zilo Telavu 1d7f0b40-1-1
Zilo Telavu Naruto10
Zilo Telavu Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Zilo Telavu

Zilo
    Zilo

Zilo Telavu Empty Zilo Telavu

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 am

Basic Information

Name: Zilo Telavu

Actual Age: 312

Appeared Age: 17

Division: Squad 13

Looks: avatar.

Personality:Zilo personality is more of a older man then that of a teen. He is
    always serious when it comes to his work. He is always walking around
    with his head in the books. He treats other the way they treat him. He
    loves to fight to let off steam. But when he is in a good mood he will
    not fight someone just because he wants to fight. He always protects his
    squad and fellow captain. If it ever comes down to hit he will fight. He hates when people take his glasses off because thats the only thing holding his power back from its full potential.

Sexuality: Bisexual (Prefers girls better though)

Relationship Status: Single and maybe looking.

Zanpakuto Information
    Zanpakuto Name: Zangetsu (Hollow Zangetsu)

Zanpakuto Looks: No Sealed form

Released Zanpakuto Description: The Shikai form of Zangetsu looks like an oversized elegant cleaver rather than a formal "katana". He has no tsuba and no proper hilt; what Zilo holds is the cloth-wrapped tang. The sword is as tall as Zilo is, 1.75 meters, and has a black blade with a silver edge. The cloth wrapping on the tang seems to react to Zilo's will, changing length at a thought or twining about the blade in an impromptu sheath. When in combat, the cloth falls away when necessary, shrinking back to a manageable size

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: There is none its constantly in release

Released Zanpakuto Abilities: Getsuga Tenshō, (Moon Fang Heaven-Piercer; "Piercer of Heaven" in the English anime): At the instant of the slash Zangetsu absorbs his spiritual energy and releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon or in the shape of a wave. When Hayami uses this technique in the physical world, it is black in color.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: It is considered completely out of the ordinary for any Zanpakutō. Unlike most Bankai forms, which usually create some sort of massive creature or effect, the Bankai actually shrinks his sword down to a daitō (Japanese long sword) with a white blade, crossguard, and handle. The crossguard has four prongs bent out to form the shape of the manji (which is the kanji for "ban," meaning "full", as in "full release")

Instead of the cloth his Shikai form had, a short length of chain with a broken link at the end dangles from the base of the hilt. In addition to his sword, Zilo robe is replaced with a long-sleeved, ankle-length white coat (or shikakusho) with black lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends, much like that of Zangetsu himself.

* Enhanced Getsuga Tenshō: Tensa Zangetsu retains the use of Getsuga Tenshō and can be used in the same manner, but can be used in an enhanced form. When used in Bankai, these potent blasts are white with a red outline and their path can be controlled, with explosively augmented power and speed.During Byakuya Kuchiki's fight with Ichigo, he refers to this attack as a "Kuroi Getsuga" (黒月牙; "Black Moon Fang"), referring to the attacks darkened color. Ichigo has stated that the Black Getsuga was originally Hollow Ichigo's technique.

* Hyper-Speed Combat: Zilo takes all the power of his Bankai and compresses it into a small, condensed form. Then he uses the power of the Bankai to perform high-speed combat. His new speed is so great, that it also enhances his Flash Step prowess and allows him to create dozens of afterimages to confuse his opponent.

* Enhanced Spiritual Power: His reiatsu is intense and rough as well as thick and heavy that it can suffocate Humans by being the in general vicinity of his released Bankai. In addition, Him already immense spiritual energy has grandly and explosively increased, and now has a deep black spiritual energy with a crimson outline. It has come to a point where the red-outlined black energy emanates off of Zilo body when His spirutal pressure is exerted.

* Enhanced Bankai Duration: FurtHimmore, the fact that all of Him energy is "compressed" means that usage of Him Bankai doesn't expel as much spiritual power as otHim Bankai from the point of activation; thus allowing Him to use Tensa Zangetsu at a much longer duration than any otHim Bankai users of his level.

Bankai Looks: Zilo Telavu TS-I16_540

History and RP Sample
    History: Academy: Zilo was enrolled in the academy by a captain that said
    he was ready. He began his training with a zanpaktou. He excelled in his
    sword to sword combat. But when it came to kido he was Never defeated.
    He always surpased in his kido and attacks. He finally passed the class
    with straight grades he was the highest achiever in his class.

Squad
    13 training: He was told he was put into this squad for being able to
    us his kido well, but also because he had the strength and quality to be
    in this squad. His first training was today. He was to go and fight
    some fake hollows they had set up for them to fight. They arrived at the
    scene their captain said there's a fake hollow with your name on it. He
    dispersed them to go look for the hollows. Zilo found his name on
    the back of one. But he saw something strange it was eating something
    and the fake hollows do not eat.
    Squad 13 hollow encounter & learning Shikai: It was a
    real hollow.. Zilo couldn't believe his eyes that he had laid eyes
    on a real hollow. He was frightened but he knew he had to fight,
    secretly he prayed in his head for the captain to come save him and not
    have to fight but he knew this was all just a dream. He ran at the
    hollow to fight it. The hollow swung its tail knocking him into a tree.
    It came charging at him. He blocked off the hand of the hollow by
    slicing at them with all his might. He knew this fight was point less
    and continued to fight back. He knew it wasn't long before he had no
    more energy. Zilo was focusing on the hollow then lost site of it.
    the hollow appeared beside him and bit his shoulder. Blood squirted
    every where from Zilo. The hollow came charging at him. Zilo was scared and heard someone talking to him telling him their name. He had heard the name Zangetsu. He heard that when he really listened to he would be bale to learn the shikai form of his blade. His blade looked different his power was now stronger. He fought off the hollow with ease. It seemed when you had gotten this power you where stronger. He finally realized that you had to trust your sword to be able to use it in a fight. He sliced the being in half with his blade as he watched it go into dust his captain arrived.
    Fighting:Zilo wanted to be the captain now. He was pushed around by the captain
    after having to fight that hollow and losing almost. The captain teased him
    One day he had enough of it and was tired. He challenged the captain to a duel
    They fought till sun down the captain bankai vs him. When they had finished his captain laid on the ground bleeding with his neck sliced.He looked back at the captain as he walked off with that captain uniform without sleeves.

Bankai:Zilo was trying to learn the bankai of his sword. He had to go to the real world and manifest his spirit. He heard of only one person that could do this. It was Kisuke Urahara. He had to find this man of legend and help get his bankai. He finally came upon a small shop with his name in it. He walked in and found the man. They talked for a while and had a cup of tea every now and then. He was sure that Kisuke would help him. Kisuke did agree to help him as long as he stayed true to the S.S. The two of them went down a weird Ladder place that seemed to be endless. Urahara told him he had to enter his Inner world to learn his bankai. That he needed to concentrate and hard. Zilo sat there for a good 12 hours till he finally was able to enter. When he went in there he saw a old man with Long white hair and a white cloak. He said his name was Zangetsu the name of my blade. Zilo nodded his head and explained what he was doing here that he needed to learn the true name and acheive bankai. The two of them fought long and hard to find out. Zilo never had fought anyone as strong as Zangetsu. They where fighting for 5 days straight. Finally Zilo had defeated Zangetsu and learned the true name of his Sword and was able and granted Bankai. Every day after words Zilo spent 3 to 4 months with Kisuke fighting and Training his Bankai.

RP Sample: Zilo had told Sei and Icarus he would be on the top of mount fuji waiting for them. On his way to the top he was looking around for them and noticed something strange on the side of the mountains. He looked around for ledges that he could reach for to make it across. He looked down and saw that it was a long drop to the bottom. His toes where starting to get cold. He pulled out his sword and noticed that the sun was out in the Reflection of his sword and he Sighed Perfect this is just what i need is this snow getting mushy and slick.

He stuck his sword into the side of mountain. He started to chivvy across the edge. He could feel that one error and he would fall of the side of the mountain. He looked down for he had a fear of heights. The bottom was below him all he could see was the white snow stretching into a endless gap. He took a big gulp and continued to go across the ledge. He made it to the other side. the sun was shining on the other side of the mountain but not this side. That is why he had seen it as a black.

He sighed it was a waste of his time and effort. He started to climb back up the mountain. I hope those two don't make it before me. He felt the Ice under his foot he slipped. He grabbed a ledge and looked down. The snow seemed to continue to fall. He heard a slight cracking in the ledge that he was holding onto. He decided to stab his sword into the mountain again. He pulled back and tried to stab but hit ice. He was stuck there was no where he could go. He then started to pull himself up struggling.

He managed to pull himself up the mountains ledge. He looked around and saw that there was nothing there. He started to climb again this time reading the mountain sides and ledges. He pulled him self up all the way this time. He could see was the snow stretching up the mountain. He was closer to the top.The clouds started to block the sun. Great now i can deal with the melting snow turning into ice. He looked at his sword he had almost forgotten that it wasn't really a good one. He left this original sword at the lodge.

This sword was a little bit rusty and had a few crack and dents in it. When he noticed that it was a little rust and dented he saw his shoes where worn out from this climb. He wiped his face with his shirt that was a white color. When you looked at how he was dress and from away it would look as if he was part of the mountain. He started his climb once again. When he finally got to the top he laid on the ground with his arms and legs held out in a V shape. The snow was soft almost like a cushion but it was wet. He finally put his sword back in the sheath he had he looked around and sighed once again it seems he has gotten here before them. It was a good sign for him he could rest. He started to close his eyes slowly slipping into a endless dark void. He fell asleep peacefully and quietly. Now it was up to them to make it he was done.

Last edited by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Zilo Telavu Empty Re: Zilo Telavu

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 am

Okay. Kira will look at every app I approved really but just warning you first, Kira looks at the powers and zanpakuto and crap but really, I don't see anything wrong right now. If she finds something, well, it's fine. But so far, you're approved.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 am

....I guess I can accept this, considering it is technically a cannon sword, but I got my eye on you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:31 am