Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) Naruto10
Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki)

Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) Empty Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki)

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 am

I sat in a chair in my gigai form, relaxing and twisting the ring around my finger quietly. I wore my too big kimono that I usually wore beneath my uniform and my long red hair was tyed up with plain black ribbon in a side ponytail. My blue eyes were hidden by a pair of completely black sunglasses so that they wouldn't be hurt.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) Empty Re: Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki)

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 am

Kazuki was in his gigai and saqw one of his captians in her gigai in a chair.Kazuki walkes up to her and says Hey how's it going.Kazuki says nicely and he put his hair back and try to looks cute.Kazuki hair has one peice sticking out.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki) Empty Re: Hanging Out(Zilo, Sai, IchiRyu, and Kazuki)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 am

A small rift in the space behind Kazuki opened up slowly, showing a senkaimon being wrought. Out of this senkaimon stood the six foot tall, dark and handsome sairento.(Booyah, I went there!). He noticed his Captain talking to his fiance and decided this a good time to mess with him. He sat across the table from IchiRyu, placing his sunglasses upon his face, winking at her before they completely covered his eyes. This move was so covert he was sure that the captain wouldn't notice it. And to draw attention away, he began speaking."Well cap'n, I'm doing great, how about you?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 am

Zilo came walking up behind Sairento he was taller then him by a half a foot. He looked down at sairento and put his hand on his shoulder. And bent down to his ear. "Your not fooling anyone with that fake cool why not just tell him the truth about the reason that you have a ring on your hand." He said teasingly. You couldn't sense Zilo was there at all. it was as if he was a ghost then all of the sudden speaking out with his soft voice startling everyone. No noise and then a tall man was there that not something you see every day.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:48 am

I chuckled nervously, glancing at Sai as he sat down and catching his wink. A gave him a small smile, jumping when Zi sat down at the table. "Oh.. hey Zi, don't you ever warn someone when you walk up behind them?" I asked, sliding my sunglasses down my nose a little.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 am

Kazuki hated when Sai would do that because it really scared him.Kazuki then turned around and said I dare you to do that one more time and I swear I will put you with the fourth squad for two mounths.Also why is so many people here.Kazuki was frustrated for no reason.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 am

Sairento chuckled as his captain rambled on about something he had no reason to be aggrivated about, and ordered two bottles of sake. He smiled, waiting for the order to be brought back as he turned to all of his friends, those who had meant the most to him. He stood up slowly, nodding to each of them in turn, before dropping the bombshell of a lifetime."I am leaving the first squad for the second..That is all." He then sat back down, smiling softly to himself, awaiting the responses.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:02 am

Zilo starred at him and looked back at Kazu. He looked Back at Ichi to see her face was in shock and laughed a little. "And don't you forget to mention you two are engaged he said." The word seemed to make both of their faces go red. This was going to be a fun night for Kazuki and Zilo they could mess with the two of them like always. He picked up a glass and poured him some. "Just if i do ever remember my past how i died then i surely will be one pissed off son of a bitch all i can remember is i was betrayed." He said with a smile and continued to drink.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 am

I hid my face as it blazed red. Had Sai not told Kazuki that we were engaged? Really? Shit...
    I cleared my throat, the blush fading to a faint pink as rolled my eyes at him, and looked at Sai, "Since when were you going to quit being Lt of Squad 1? That's the highest ranking lt you can be."
    I glanced at Kazuki and Zi once more before, sending a gentle glare in Zi's direction, before smiling nonchalantly.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Kazuki wasent surprised ever since he had heard about some type of fight that Sai was in a little while ago. Kazuki then said So when was you going to tell me all this.Kazuki said in a calm way.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:15 am

Sairento sighed, glaring at zilo before turning to the head captain. "I was planning on telling you when I needed a best man.." Sairento sighed, looking at the table, acting as if he were trying to adjust the things that were on it's surface.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 am

Zilo laughed a little bit as he looked at Kazuki and back at ichigo she had gotten even more red when Kazuki had asked. He laughed even harder and pulled out a book and began to read it. Kazuki knew Zilo always did this when he was going to say something but instead went to reading a book.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:31 am