Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 1d7f0b40-1-1
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 Naruto10
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Yuuki
    Yuuki

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 Empty Re: Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 am

"I am coming..." yuuki blushed at his words but she still had her grip on him. She didn't care if he cumed inside her but she didn't want him to feel uneasy either. She slightly hid her face in his neck and waited to see what he would do.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) - Page 7 Empty Re: Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 am

Zilo continued to go. He went deeper and deeper into her. He went faster and faster till he reached his climax. He finally released in side of her and laied his head down nuzzling her neck saying. "I i i am sorry..." He sounded as if he had just did something terrible to her.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 am

Yuuki felt herself being filled up with him, when she felt him nuzzle her neck and apologize. She looked at him and murmured what for?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 am

Zilo looked up at her and lets a small little sigh. "Because this was your first time and i cumed inside of you on your first time that is not right. Your suppose to enjoy your first time." He said turning a little red as he did say this.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:37 am

Yuuki listened to him say this and she blushed and kissed him on the forehead.just because you cummed doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it..She told him with a smile.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 am

Zilo hugged her and smiled a little bit he slipped out of her and smiled once again. "Thank you for saying that it makes me feel a lot better thank you honestly but i didn't expect that i would go inside. We boht know of what might happen.." He said worried about her.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 am

Yuuki watched his expression grow worried and she gave him a reassuring yet shy smile.if anything happens I'll tell you I promise... she said while hugging him.suprisingly, the possibility of having a child didn't scare her that much. There was a good chance she wouldn't get pregnant then there was a chance she would get pregnant but whatever happens. It wouldnt be horrible at all.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:56 am

Zilo hugged her and smiled. "If it does happen to turn out that wat i will protect both of you with my life." He said reassuringly to her and looked back at the girl and kissed her lightly and moved his hand down and gently messaged between her legs making sure he didn't hurt her after what he did as he kissed her.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 am

Feeling his lips press against hers as he moved his hand down between her legs to rub her opening to make sure she wasn't sore. Yuuki blushed and kissed him back, telling him she was fine.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 am

He smiled that she was fine and started to move his hand away seeing that she didn't want it messaging her downstairs area, He looked at her straight in the eyes and spoke as his hand was starting to come up away from her area. "So how did you enjoy your first time?" He asked witha smile.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 am

Yuuki felt him pull away and she continued to blush. When he asked if she enjoyed her first time she smirked at him and kissed him passionately in response to his question.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 am

He took it as a yes and smiled. "Just ask my and we cna do it again whenever you want too. But for now i think we need to get some sleep. He said slipping back on his boxers and slipping her panties for her.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Yuuki nods once and yawns softly as he pulls her panties back on. adjusting her shirt back down, she lays back on the bed.she smiles at him while closing her eyes.

(sorry for taking so long to post x.x)
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Zilo smiles as he sees yuuki go to sleep it reminds him that it was a good thing. he goes back and sits in his own room to only end up going to sleep. He was tired and he needed some sleep for one. He opened the door from her room and started to head out because he didn't want to freak her out by sleeping in the same bed.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:30 am

Before Zilo gets up yuuki opens her eyes slightly and says,i don't care if you sleep here with me ziloshe murmurs softly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 am

Zilo smiles and nods and goes back to the bed and lays down beside her wrapping his arms around her as they both fell asleep he sang a soft little tune that was almost like a lullaby
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:36 am

Yuuki smiled as her eyes closed when zilo's arms wrapped around her, enjoying his warmth. she slightly moved closer to him and fell asleep,his soft tune ringing in her ears as everything went black.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Zilo smiled and watched her as she fell asleep and laughed a little bit as she got close to him. Hours flew by it was morning and she had moved away from him in her sleep. He stood up and walked over to the door and opened it softly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 pm