Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 1d7f0b40-1-1
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 Naruto10
Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Contemplation. (open)

Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Contemplation. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Contemplation. (open)

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am

The hawk flew away after watching the scene, seemingly satisfied. It bolted in the direction of Gale's house at a abnormal speed even for a hawk.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 am

I sniffed, glancing up at Zi for a moment before murmuring roughly, "Sorry, Zi."
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 am

Sairento merely turned, forcefully attempting to pull the male into the hug. even if zilo broke free he would continue trying to make the man group hug.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am

Zilo took them both and flipped them onto the ground because sairento tried to pull him into the hug. "What did i say about fucking touching me?" He said in a serious tone he had that same glare as unohana but was even worse this time.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 am

"Ah! Zi!" I yelped, wincing as I hit the ground. "You beat me up enough already." I bit my lip hard as I glanced down at my shoulder, a little cut on the back from grazing a rock. "Well hell!"
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am

Sairento sighed, catching himself upon his hands, twisting quickly in a rapid circle upon one hand, as if he were break dancing. He then flipped into a standing position, glaring at zilo, for he had seen the cut on ichi. He then grabbed onto IchiRyu's zanpakuto, infusing his negative reryouku into it, before unsheathing it and holding the bottom end to his forehead. He pressed the thing quickly to said forehead, forcing his soul from the artificial body. Sairento then kicked Ichi's blade back over to her, glaring at zilo once more.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 am

Zilo smiled and charged at him disappearing and appearing behind him. "This will be interesting in deed." He said as he was a master in Maui Thai and this was going to be a bitch for Sairento he knew Zilo was stronger then most over captains. He came down with a elbow if Sairento didn't dodge would break his back.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am

Sairento simply grinned, acknowledging the elbow before mule-kicking it with justh is arch. This stopped it from moving in a downward motion and left sai with time to jump into the air, twisting his body to bring his other leg around, to swing at zilo's head. The power of his kick would most likely nearly break zilo's neck if he didn't move, nor block.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 am

Zilo moved his arm up and simply blocking it and grabbing his leg. And slamming him into the ground. He then brought his leg up and was doing a curb stomp if Sairento didn't dodge this attack he would surely be killed with the force. It was enough to make a hug crater.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

I watched the two, going up onto a handstand from a lying position and flipping onto my feet to stand. I frowned at the two, crossing my arms and jumping back far enough so that I would be out of the way.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Sairento grabbed both sides of the ankle, quickly twisting to have the man fall onto the ground. He then raised his leg far into the air, just straight up, then brought the heel down to zilo's ribcage. If he didn't move then his ribs would be crushed into his lungs. And sairento knew he would most likely catch, his leg. So if this happened, his body would immediately fly up into a standing position, and he would jump on zilo's ribs. this would completely catch him by surprise, as he showed no sign of this in his emotionless face.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 am

Zilo showed no sign of worried and smiled he disappeared without a sound and appeared above sairento. Brining downa fist that you saw his Reiatsu wrapped around. Zilo called this when they fight the Punch of death. He was still holding back using his left hand on him.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 am

Sairento grinned, as he was left handed and wrapped negative reryouku around his own palm as he brought it to zilo's fist, catching it with the slightest of ease.He was standing now and it was clear he knew what he was doing. Stepping back from the man, he left his fist go, watching him barrel face-first to the ground. There would be no shunpo for Zilo seeing as he was upside down falling and would have no way to kick off unless he wanted to hit his face on the hard cement. Even if he would manage to catch himself, sairento used the power of his shunpo to kick rapidly at zilo's back which would send them male skirting away on the ground, into a building.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:14 am

Zilo grabbed sairento and slammed him onto the ground."What have i told you only use one hit on a enemy if you contnue to use more then one hit you will be killed." He said as he looked at him and sighed. "Because of your speed it is hard to hit you but you and me both know that i cna get even faster and stronger then i am in this form." He said as he starred at him in the eyes.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:27 am

Sairento twisted his body, to allow him to stand easier, his back to the two. He simply shrugged, shunpoin'g from the area.

-EXIT-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 pm