Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) 1d7f0b40-1-1
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) Naruto10
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian)

Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) Empty 3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian)

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:08 am

Shinji was in hilling in the Fortrest not doing nothing bu being lazy as he always is. Shinji was bored seeing that he had nothing to do but just chill. Shinji wanted some excitment but didnt know where he could find any. He thought about going to the Menos forest and killing some but didnt see what would he get out of that. He also thought about killing some Shinigami but didnt feel like looking for them or fighting them. Shinji wanted some action but didnt know wher so he was just sitting there infront of a window thinking.

Last edited by Shinji Asakura on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) Empty Re: 3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian)

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:13 am

So...wonder how leader ended up splitting off and making a male Locura was thinking to herself as she stepped into a room in the fortress. She was obviously thinking about Feign, who she had just met recently. She had learned that he had split off from the current Primero, somehow, and he had such a strange effect on her. She stopped her thoughts when she noticed the espada that was next strongest, Shinji. "Well hello!" she exclaimed cheerfully as she joined him beside the window. "Whatcha looking at?" She questioned, looking at him after asking the question.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:18 am

Shinji thought wow she is cute and then looked at her and replyed by saying The most butiful thing in the world wich is you and also the clouds here.Shinji was trying to be nice but he did think that she was the most butiful thing in the world. Shinji had notice something was wrong with the clouds and how they confuesed the hell out of him. Shinji still wonderd what could he do to get some excitment
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:21 am

Due to her rather short time as a human, the four foot, seven inch tall girl had no idea that Shinji was complimenting her. Still, she realized he was trying to be nice and gave him a smile as she sat down. "Um, thank you," she said simply, looking at the clouds. "Why were you looking at the clouds? Did some kind of monster get inside of them and corrupt them and make them all weird or something?"
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:30 am

Shinji smiled and said No but there is just something that dosent seem right and also that s how I usally relax by looking at the clouds,but anyway whats up with you. Shinji ask nicely seeing that this conversation might go somewhere.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:34 am

"Doesn't seem right?" Locura repeated, frowning as she stared at the clouds; they looked pretty normal than her. Of course, she didn't stare at them that often, and he probably did, so he probably knew more than she did. "Nothing's up with me; unless you count my mind. Lots of people around here can say some pretty mean things, like my brain isn't all up there, for one."
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 am

Shinji smiled and tried to be polite but he wasent listen so all he said was Sorry to hear that but would you like to go out and train to become stronger because i feel very lonly right now. Shinji Hated his Aspect of death but learn to not mind it because he had it for so long he leaned to live with it.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 am

Why do all espada want to spar? Well...that Zilo guy didn't, but he doesn't count, 'cause he isn't an espada Locura was thinking to herself, while at the same time considering his offer. "You want to spar too? Seems to me like all the other espada want to do is fight, not that it's a bad thing," she was saying as she stood up. "I mean, it's more fun kicking shinigami butt than espada butt, but sure, let's spar."
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 am

Shinji stood up and said I didnt mean spar I meant go out and find something or someone to use as a training dummy,but if you would like to spar we could still do that as well. Shinji then wonderd off for a sec thinking was it possible to lay on a cloud and if so he wanted to do so. The thought had made Shinji smile.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:00 am

"ooh, like a team building exercise or something? Boost our teamwork? Neato idea, Shinji!" the tercera espada proclaimed, before joyfully running ahead of him, heading towards the exit; she believed him to be following her. "We'll have to go to the Soul Society if we want something fun to fight though!" she exclaimed, opening up a garganta that showed the Soul Society.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 am

Shinji was a little Hesitant about going in their with just the two of them,but walk right in. Shinji was not imressed with the SS at all. Shinji had heard this was run by his cousin. Shinji then turned to Locura and said We can Kill who ever just not my cousin who is the CC ok. Shinji still loved his family even though they where enimies.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:06 am

"Kill them? Don't be silly! If the two of us kill someone, we won't be able to fight with them another day!" Locura exclaimed with a grin, before stepping into the garganta. She presumed that Shinji had done the same and, soon after the two stepped through it, the garganta vanished. Wonder if anyone's around? she questioned as she looked around the desolate area; as she did so, her reiatsu began to skyrocket, to attract someone.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 am

Zilo appeared behind them and sighed. He thought he made it clear to the leader that the espada where not to come to the s.s. right now as he looked at the two of them. "You two have betrayed the promise of the espada leader to not enter the s.s. right now and you have betrayed me." He said as he brought his sword out. Shinji remembers the power that he showed him and he didn't have the seal on so shinji knew that his power could surpass them at the moment.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:10 am

Shinji said Zilo we have come here to look for you.We would like to have a spar with you and also we didnt know about the agreement you had with the first and im sorry that we broke that promise. Shinji said nicely.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 am

"Well, that's not exactly true; we didn't come here looking for you specifically, we were just lookin' for a fight," Locura explained with a shrug of her little shoulders, before giggling a little. "Oh, and stop being such a stick in the mud; we had no idea about the agreement or whatever, like Shinji said. Besides, don't ya think not being able to come here is boring? It isn't fair either, since you're able to come to Hueco Mundo as often as you please." with that, the young girl went silent as she waited to see what he would say.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 am

Zilo was in no mood to mess around her drew his blade and looked at them. "You stay away from here i will stay away from hueco mundo now turn around and leave before i get mad." He knew he wasn't wearing the seal but he still had his patch on and he was still in shikai. Without his seal he couldn't hold back until he really needed it. So this was the bad thing about this. He still wish he had that seal to hold his power back.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:29 am

Shinji said Fine but I swear if I see you,I have a lttile something special for you if you come back to Hueco Mundo and I dont care if you are the first pet. With that Shinji turned around and waited for number 3.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 am

The little espada blew her tongue at the retreating fourth espada, which made her seem more childish than she already seemed. "You're so boring Shinji! Just 'cause he's leader's pet doesn't mean I'm just gonna leave," she said to him, making it seem like she was pouting before looking back at Zilo. "You know that when I get bored I won't leave just 'cause someone tells me to; you know I want a fight!" the young girl exclaimed. Of course, if the fourth espada so chose to do so, he could just grab the much smaller girl and pull her in through a garganta, if he really wanted them to avoid a fight.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am

Zilo had enough of this childish thing and pulled his sword in front of him. "Bankai..." His spiritual pressure shot up even more as he starred at them and took off his patch and switched to his left hand. And stood there as his power went even higher then it was in the forest that one day. He didn't have the seal and even shinji knew that zilo was tired of this. He gripped both hands on the sword and his spiritual pressure shot up even more and he stood there starring at them with dull eyes. "Stage 4/4 Roshio kato..." HE said the name of the stance he took and his power sky rocketed one more time before reaching a peak. In this form he could take on the Cero and the leader of the espada in their ressurection forms he stood there and said. "You choose to not listen to me and i will end this now..." He said as he pulled the sword up to disappear without a sound or a sense of his reiatsu only to appear in front of the girl. He brought the blade down with both hands. If she tried to block it wouldn't turn out too good. All she had was to dodge. Zilo was going to end this before and destruction was caused. As he brought it down he had no emotion in his eyes. And this is what he warned Shinji about in this mode he felt no regret even to attack a little child espically a girl that he wanted to protect a long time ago. "Sorry but i have to end this before it becomes more of a problem..."
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 am

Shinji thought DAMN as he pushed number 3 away extreamly fast as Zilo attack hit the ground. Shinji then sundo and grabed number 3 and said Dont ever attack a child or even a female for that manner and next time attack me instead.Shinji before opening a garganta and grabing number 3 and jumping inside of it.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:54 am

Now this was certainly going to be interesting; from what Locura had heard, Zilo had never went so far as to go to his last stage. I feel a bit privileged to see it she thought to herself, a small smile on her face as his reiatsu rose. She rose her reiatsu as well, raising it to the maximum it could be at in her ordinary form. Unfortunately, she misjudged her skill, and was surprised when he vanished, only to reappear in front of her. The next moment, he swung his sword at her, and only the timely interference of Shinji stopped her from getting sliced in two. "Zilo, I thought we were supposed to be friends!" the girl exclaimed to him as Shinji pulled her into the garganta. She was obviously hurt that Zilo would actually try and kill her like that.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 am

Shinji said We had to run and im sorry that your friend would do that and also he was like my bestfriend but we cant control people. Also that form he was scary because he was more powerful that us but if I we to seprate myself we proboly could of had one but I wouldnt have enough time to do so. And finnaly If you ever see him agin and he attacks you even in his regular form I would want you to run because since he did that you never know what he would do. Shinji said thinking about going back there and fighting him.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 am

"Pah, I think I could have taken him if I really wanted to!" Locura exclaimed. Sure, she had felt surprising reiatsu coming from him, and he had almost managed to slash her without her even noticing, but that was only because she was surprised. "And if I meet him again and he attacks, I'm not gonna just leave. I want to be Zilo's friend, I can't very well do that if I never try to calm him down," she explained, before blinking and noticing something. "Oh...and I think you can put me down now." she pointed out, after realizing that the bigger male was still holding onto her.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:46 am

Shinji smiled and said Sorry but now after thinking about it i sounded like a weakling so now im going back to fight him if you want to come you can but you better be ready for whats going to happen. Shinji said as he open another Garganta and went back to the SS he left it open just in case number 3 wanted to come.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Zilo stood there seeing shinji come back. He turned back around as he saw him step from the garganta and sighed and pulled his blade in front of him. He was still in the same form as when the two of them left he charged at shinji. To disappear and reappear in front of him. "I told you to leave an i would stay from hueco mundo yet here you are back again..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 pm