Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
New Girl....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

New Girl....(open) 1d7f0b40-1-1
New Girl....(open) Naruto10
New Girl....(open) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

New Girl....(open)

Yuuki
    Yuuki

New Girl....(open) Empty New Girl....(open)

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Walking towards the school wearing a school uniform and a bored expression on her face, her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her purple eyes gazing up ahead with her bag slung over her shoulder. all the students murmured things about her as she passed by.Who the heck is she? isn't that the new kid?yeah but she's a strange one...yeah? how?well first off her eyes are completely blank and emotionless not to mention the fact that they're PURPLE! and also have you noticed that she's got some kinda strange aura..like she's got a huge force of power following her...its creepy yeah true...but she's kinda cute right? Tch as if she's a crazy goth girl that doesn't have a life or a boyfriend she's a nobody, ignore her... ouch Menoly...and wait a sec is it just me or do you sound jealous?Tch don't be stupid Zenki...why the hell would i be jealous of that purple eyed freak show? well first off she's kinda cuter than you...and much more quiet thats for sure... so what? goth girl's got looks but thats it..she has no personality whatsoever,her inner confidence seems weak, and that strange creepy aura you say is probably the reflection of her inner fear...bet you 50 bucks i can break her down before class starts...ha ha ha! you're on!....

Sure enough as Yuuki walked by,the blond by the name of Menoly stepped out and roughly bumped into her. Yuuki blinked and slightly looked up since she was 3 inches shorter than the girl in front of her.Yuuki sighed softly,

can i help you?the blond smiled a sugary smile that made Yuuki want to throw up.Hi there newbie....i'm Menoly hi nice to meet you and don't bother to mention your name its not important...anyways let me set something straight okay?the girl pushed her up against the wall, the fake smile turned into a sneer.her face and inch away from Yuuki's.if you're smart you better learn your place and cut the 'i don't give a shit attitude' before i beat you down into a pulp you understand? Yuuki studied the girl for a moment her purple eyes studying her features. a smirk played on Yuuki's lips.learn my place.... she repeated softly while tilting her head slightly. Yuuki took the girls hand off her shirt and pushed her back a good 4 feet from her. Yuuki adjusted her uniform and walked over to the girl who was on the ground with a soft smile.sorry about that...i didn't mean to push you that hard....here let me help you up and explain something.Yuuki grabbed the blond's hand pulled her up to her feet and she simply murmured.if you know whats best...i think it would be wise if you just....kept your distance from me i would appreciate that.Yuuki patted the girl on the shoulder and walked off as Menoly stood there with a shocked expression.she turned around and walked after Yuuki.Hey! don't turn your back on me bitch! come over here and get your ass kicked!When Yuuki didn't listen a crowd of people blocked the entrance to the school as well as the sides and the exit. creating a circle around her and the blond girl. Yuuki sighed softly. she didn't want the first day of school to end up like this.the blond ran up to her and threw a punch. Yuuki simply side stepped it. She aimed a side kick to her face. Yuuki tilted her head to the side slightly,the girl's foot missing her face by an inch. the girl then aimed an upper cut to her stomach and Yuuki grabbed her wrist and threw it down. What the hell goth girl? can't you throw a punch or anything? the girl asked while aimed a swipe to her face.Yuuki raised her wrist and blocked the attack effortlessly.her purple eyes gazing at the girl.sorry...i can't do that...i don't want to hurt you on my first day the girl's face turned red and she was about to hit her again when Yuuki sighed and grabbed both her wrists,knocked her feet out from underneath her. and pinned her to the ground with her heel.The girl lay there shocked at her defeat. Yuuki didn't hurt her, she only pinned her down to stop the fight. Yuuki then brought her heel off the girl's somach and she said softly. now that i have won it would be best if you kept your distance from now on...the fight was unnecessary and stupid...now that i've done what i've done i don't see why i should stick around since i'm not welcome here...have a nice day Yuuki smiled softly walked around the girl. As she passed near the students they parted letting her leave the school.Zenki walked over to Menoly and said with a smirk,Pay up...
    Zilo
    Zilo

New Girl....(open) Empty Re: New Girl....(open)

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Zilo came walking over and put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. He wwas in a gigai and he was going to attend school for the next 2 weeks. "Now now let's go to school it can't be that bad." He said grabbing her hand and leading her back into school. Zilo hovered above the other kids but he only looked 17 and looked at them all and just smiled he looked at her schedule. "If we don't hurry then you will be late for your very first class and it seems we both have Science as our first subject though we will split ways during Gym since you took i must say a very interesting class known as the book keepers...Didn't know that you liked books." He knew the class its where they set around and read a a book all hour but he could understand why she was in that class because very few people would be in there at all.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Yuuki felt a hand on her shoulder and when she turned around she saw Zilo.and when she heard him say "Now now let's go to school it can't be that bad." Yuuki smirked lightly.trust me it is...i just got out of a fight a few minutes ago...as if to prove her point the blond girl gave her a dirty look as she passed. Yuuki ignored her though.and when she heard him say that he didn't know that she liked books she laughed.course i do...reading is my way of escaping the human madness that goes on everyday.she said teasingly while walking towards the science room with him.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm

They entered the room and everyone starred at them and Zilo laughed a little bit. they where the new kids in school. And with Zilo beign the tallest so far he had heard there was a guy that should be almost as tall as him Chad was his name he supposed and looked around and saw the teacher and waved with a smile. She stood up and came walking over. "Who are you two" She asked witha smile on her face and Zilo answered backawith a smile. "We are the new students." To people they just looked like they where smiling at each other but anyone around them could feel the tension and hate build around them even Yuuki could fill it right now.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Yuuki felt the hate being aimed right at her and she sighed softly.its my fault....a blond girl picked a fight with me and when i tried to stop her and leave they hated me ever since...sorry i had to drag you in thisshe murmured quietly yet swiftly to Zilo. the teacher smiled and Yuuki smiled back slightly.oh yes you two are on my list..and what are your names again?Yuuki Ishiyama....and he's Ziloshe answered in a quiet tone.she then looked at zilo to see what he'd do before taking an empty seat.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Zilo turned to the class and smiled. "Names Zilo Telavu. And it is nice to meet you all" he turned the attention to the blond and spoke. "If you ever decide to lay a hand on this girl and that goes to all guys i will make sure you regret it alright." He said he may have been smiling and speaking a soft voice but when he talked it seemed like it oculd scare the shit out of you.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Yuuki blushed as he told the blond off along with her friends. the guys looked at Zilo and said.d-don't be ridiculous we don't hit girls...they stammered nervously while the blond murmured.i can't promise you i won'tYuuki could feel her cold glare on her back but she ignored it, not at all intimidated.she simply waited for class to begin.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Zilo saw they didn't believe them and the girl was saying that she wouldn't he smiled. He hit the wall causing the whole damn thing to break and shatter revealing the whole next classroom on the other side. All the students on that side turned around to see where the wall ha dbeen and it was all gone besides the edges where the punch didn't make it. "Are you sure you wanna try that girl." HE said with a smile while still looking at the class.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Yuuki felt a smashing sound occur and she turned her head slightly and saw the wall fall to pieces.. some of the boys gasped while the others said damn!the blond's eyes widened slightly. and she laughed nervously.you wouldn't hurt me because of that goth girl would you now?Yuuki rolled her eyes at her which made the girl lunge forward. Yuuki simply moved her head sideways letting the girl hit the guy in front of her.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Zilo smiled and made up a lie to them well sorta of a lie they had talked about it but not verified it that one night. "That goth girl has a name its Yuuki and shes my girlfriend." He said trying to get the others to leave her alone with being goth and stuff. He looked back at the other class and said. "Sorry i will pay for the wall later." He turned his attention back to his class and the girl on the floor.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Hearing Zilo lie to the students in the classroom that she was his girlfriend made Yuuki blush. well technically it wasn't a total lie but it wasn't the exact truth. she simply watched the blond get up and laugh loudly.you're kidding right? that midget's your girlfriend? right and i'm dating Keigohmm...not a bad couple...it fits Yuuki mused out loud,while a smirk plays on her lips as the girl threw a book at her which missed Yuuki by an inch.missedshe stated in a bored tone.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Zilo smiled at her good thing they haven't asked to prove anything he looked back at all the student's. "And please don't give the teacher a hard time." He said with a smile as he waited for the students to respond. And this was probably the first time the teacher heard a student ask not to give the teacher a hard time.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Yuuki looked out the door to see if the teacher was coming before the girl tried to do anything else. As she sat back down the girl pulled Yuuki's chair back and whispered.he's lying just to save your ass right?Yuuki didn't bother to answer since the girl wasn't worth her time.and when she didn't the girl smirked.i knew it...heh a guy would have to be stupid or payed to like you goth girl Yuuki slid the chair back into the girls shin in response which left a nasty bruise.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Zilo over heard the girl whispering to her and walked over to Yuuki since he was sitting in the back and the teacher wasn't there he did something no one would expect he gave her a kiss. Took her head in his hand nad kissed her. HE stood up and sat back down in his desk smiling and looked at the blond with the smile.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 pm

s the blond was about to say something,Zilo came over and gave Yuuki a gentle kiss. Yuuki blushed lightly at the kiss.and when he pulled back the blond had nothing to say. Yuuki's blush remained on her face. her eyes slightly showed a bit of of surprise for once. it then disappeared. Yuuki looked at Zilo for a moment then looked back at the door as the teacher walked inside.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Zilo looked up at the teacher and smiled as he sat down. He noticed she was quiet tall for a teacher....And not only that she had muscles bigger then him. And at least a good foot taller then him....She looked like a monster with veins popping out of her everywhere.... He looked back at Yuuki and back at the teacher.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Yuuki narrowed her eyes. she recognized that woman. it was a disguise of the hollow she fought on her way to school. yuuki sat up lightly as the teacher glared at her hungrily . Yuuki walked out of the room with the teacher following behind her. she walked outside of the school and turned around to see the woman charge at her. Yuuki flipped over her and the sky darkened. lightning came down and struck the woman. she howled and morphed back into its real form.Yuuki then made an air slash to its neck which caused hollow blood to fly everywhere.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Zilo left his gigai making his spiritual pressure knock everyone out in the school and hopped out the window throwing a getsuga tenshou slicing the hollow in half in front of yuuki and smiled. "It seems that when you know what your doing you do it." He said as he landed.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Yuuki laughed lightly as the hollow became nothing but ash.she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.yeah...sorry i ran out on you like that...
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:54 pm

He laughed a little bit. "I knew there was something strange theres no women in hell that can be that big and not have something fishy about her." He said as he grabbed yuuki makeing sure not to get even close to her personal areas and shunnpoed back to his gigai and the class. As he entered his gigai the class started to wake slowly.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Yuuki felt him grab her and shunpo back to class, as he jumped back into his gigai the class started to wake up. everyone murmured about what was going on. and the real teacher didn't come back yet which made the class think that class had ended. Everyone started heading out and getting their stuff. when everyone was gone Yuuki walked over to zilo and murmured.the hollow killed the teacher...i can't sense the teacher's presence anymore she said while grabbing her bag.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Zilo picked up his book and looked at the girl and smiled. "Well we will get a new teacher i guess but that hollow got what it deserved." He said looking back at the class time and the bell began to ring.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Yuuki nodded,yep....lightning strikes to the brain,a slash to the neck,and it got sliced in half...justice has been served.she then put the book inside her bag and walked outside with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:00 am