Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 1d7f0b40-1-1
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 Naruto10
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private)

Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private)

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 pm

I hugged him back, eyes glistening as my enternal battle continued. This had been meant as a regular day of relaxation, instead I'd lost a friend, who probably really didn't consider me a friend in the first place, in the first 10 to 20 minutes. And now my fiance (I mentally shuddered with excitement at the term) had lost HIS best friend and been told he would be dying the next time Zi saw him.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm

He kissed kissed her softly once more, nuzzling her after such, then pushing his form closer to hers. He muttered over and over agin how much he loved her, and that he couldn't wait until they got married.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 pm

I smiled into our kiss, my arms tightening around him and letting him nuzzle me. Although my thoughts about Zi weren't far from the front of my mind, my thoughts of our marriage were blazing again. "We have a lot to do." I whispered, more to myself, as I thought over everything.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Sairento began to think to himself as well, trying to figure out all the basics of a good marriage. He sighed, trying to think of a guest's list and then he thought about a best man-zilo was supposed to be his best man. Now he had to find some one new. He only hoped his brother could make it in case he didn't find a replacement soon. He snuggled her, pressing his lips back to her own once more.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Kazuki laughed at said Do you have a best man because I would love to be your best man thats if you dont have one.Kazuki yawned bvecause of all the paper work he had to do last nite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am