Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) Naruto10
Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private)

Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) Empty Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:35 am

Sairento silently sat at the table of an outdoor eatery. He was sipping a cup of tea and was in his usual gigai, with the violet sunglasses. He was wearing the sunglasses to protect his eyes and was staring just about straight at the sun. Onlookers seemed to think him crazy but when he looked down, feeling a familiar spiritual pressence he grinned.

He couldn't help but be overcome with joy. His best friend, and the girl he was in love with were coming to see him today and they were all going to relax. He took another sip of his tea, waiting to see who would show up first.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) Empty Re: Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private)

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 am

Zilo opened a garganta and appeared as he came out. Since he was never in the human world for a long time he never thought about buying a gigai. All of the sudden the people around him started to fall to the ground unconscious he smiled like oh shit. As he looked back at sairento and saw that he was drinking some tea. He waved and looked and gulped. He walked near sairento and one of the waitress collasped with other customers. He looked at him. "This is just great i come here and they all faint." He said with a irratated tone.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private) Empty Re: Catching Up (Zilo, IchiRyu, Sai; Private)

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 am

I giggled as I walked up after Zilo, one of the only espada I didn't attack. I wore a way too big kimono, the sleeve slipping off my shoulder as I raced over to join them. My hair was worn in a side ponytail, held there by a simple black ribbon. My blue eyes shone brightly as I joined the two.
    When the all the customers and waitress had dropped, I had finally made it to the table. I glanced around at the ground and the random ones who had remained in their chairs, and looked up at Zilo, "So... I expect this is your fault?" My tone was friendly, as it usually was when I was around him and my other friends, especially Sai.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:55 am

Sairento smiled seeing Zilo come up and tried not to laugh when he made an irritated remark about the fainting. Sairento softly patted his friend's shoulder and chuckled, shaking his head. His face lit up as he saw ichigo approach though and his cheeks came to a bright blush. He smiled, pulling a chair out for her, patting it softly for her to sit next to him and gawked at how beautiful the day sun made her seem. After he motioned for her to sit beside him, sairento took off his sunglasses, pocketing them."Nice to see you two again..Especially you ichigo-chan!"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 am

Zilo side."Hold on give me a second." He said as he walked off. A few minutes later he came back dressed in a black hood jacket with no sleeves he had a tattoo on his right arm. He had a gray shirt on underneath the hood. He had a bandage on his left arm and had on a pair of levi and some sneakers. "Guess i should have asked for a better Gigai then this one?" He said in his normal soft voice. He noticed the two of them starring at each other all lovey dovey. He coughed so they would both stop blushing. "You know with you two blushing like that you might just kill each other if you got any reder." He said with a smile.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 am

I sat down in the seat he offered me, grinning at him and staring at him with bright eyes full of love. I hadn't realized before that I had been blushing until Zilo had pointed it out and I blushed even deeper, removing my gaze from Sai's face and, glancing at Zi with a quick friendly glare, turned my gaze towards the table.
    Trying to remember his comment before, I murmured, "I think you're gigai is great, Zi."
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 am

Coughing after zilo's comment his face flushed even more. He muttered softly to ichigo a word of apology, before reaching under the table to grip her hand softly, interlacing their fingers. "Ya, no..It's cool ZiZi.."ZiZi..that was his nickname for his best friend. He then realized he hadn't made up one for Ichigo yet. He then began to brainstorm, his face taking on a serious look as he stared intently at the table.

Many thoughts raced through his head as he though of all the possibilities. Of course there was "love" and "babe" and "hun"..but he wanted to be original. He patted his right pocket softly, feeling the lump of a small square box he hand in his pants pocket. Inside the box there was a large diamond ring with Ichigo's name carved into the gold band. He wanted to give this to her..He wanted to call her "wife". But couldn't work up the guts to do it.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:20 am

Zilo yawned a little bit as he leaned back in his chair as he looked at the two. "You guys i am serious your getting a dark shade of red its like you guys are having heart attacks." He said teasingly as he stood up and smiled he looked around. "You know its been a while since anyone has called me Zizi." He said with a great laughter. He then thought about something. "I am always talking in a soft voice maybe i should start practicing to get louder.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:33 am

I tried to smile secretly at Sai, knowing it wouldn't work and I would get caught by Zi, as our fingers intertwined. With my free hand I brushed a free strand of hair behind my ear and looked up at Zi, my blush fading as I calmed myself down. "Heart attack? What are you talking about, Zi, I don't have a heart remember?"
    Except Sai's, I whispered mentally.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 am

Sairento bit his lip as he thought, trying to think of how he should ask, he had no real idea and he was getting a bit weak-kneed. Finally, sairento let go of ichigo's hand, walking around to get on one knee in front of her. He sighed, slipping the box from his pocket, then holding it open to show the ring to her, he looked into her eyes, his face even redder."IchiRyu..Will you be my wife?"Sairento sat there, waiting for the answer that would seal their fates.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:45 am

Zilo sighed at this. "I just got away from this lovey dovey stuff when i died and now i am here having to listen to you two asking each other to marry." They both knew how Zilo died he was betrayed by a girl that he loved. she had a gang beat him up just because she liked the leader of the gang and wanted to be more powerful. They also know that he had gotten sweet sweet revenge by killing them all slowly and painfully. He got up and grabbed a soda and walked off away from them.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:51 am

I bit my lip, holding back tears of joy, as I squealed, "Yes! Of course!" I leapt out of my seat and hugged him tightly, my eyes barely catching Zi as he walked away. My joy faltered for a moment, "Oh... poor Zi, I forgot."
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 am

Sairento lifted Ichi and swung her around merrily in a circle before he too, noticed zilo. He slipped the wring onto Ichigo's finger then made a motion with his hand for her to wait there. He then followed after zilo, grabbing the man by his shoulder as he sighed, to speak in a soft voice."I forgot about that for an instant..But the past is the past..Besides..I need a best man?" This was more of a question than anything and Sairento braced for the worst.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 am

Zilo turned around and looked at him. sairento knew it pissed him off when he said the past was the past. He could never forgive women for that. He had become heartless to them. the only reason he acted friendly to ichi was because his best friend liked her. He just made sairento hand go off of his shoulder. And continued to walk away. He didn't want anything to do with a wedding. He was always like this silent when he got angry.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 am

I sighed as the Zi continued to walk away. I had forgotten about Zi's problem for barely a minute and that little mistake had brought his painful memories back up. My joy, still blazing within me, hid itself behind sorrow and regret. I twisted the ring around my finger, a habit I knew I would soon grow into, as I battled my thoughts.
    He told you to stay right here, Ichigo, so stay, The sensible part of me growled sternly at me.
    But it's my fault! I HAVE to appologize for forgetting! My more disastrous part of my mind barked back, hurting me heart as I blamed myself and broke myself down from the inside.
    No, we're staying right here until Zi and Sai come back. Sense argued.
    Shut up both of you! A newer, independent part of my mind spat. We're obviously staying here, we're too obediant.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 am

Sairento watched his friend walk away and sighed. He walked silently back to ichigo, wrapping his arms around her and whispering to her that he loved her very much. He then rested his chin on her shoulder, thinking of what to do about zilo.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:23 am

(Mean while what Zilo was doing.)

Zilo was at the pond. He looked over it and looked back at the sun and was begging to despise the Shinigami. He was starting to hate them to the pit. They didn't have to go throught the thing that the espadas had to go through. they didn't experience what true and actual pain felt like. Their aspects of death where natural. They where killed either by accident old age or something else they never had to worry.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 am

I bit my lip, another of my many habits, and I glanced behind him, trying to follow Zi's fading figure. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to suggest it or not, but I wanted to follow him, make sure he was okay. Quietly whispering back that I loved him very much too, closed my eyes slowly before saying a little louder, "Maybe we should follow him. I'm sure he's angry, more at me then you because I'm a girl, but really we need to make sure he's okay."
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 am

Sairento sighed before agreeing to this, and took her hand in his own, walking towards where he saw zilo going. He was sure that zilo wouldn't listen but they had to try.

OOC: Ran out of ideas
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 am

Zilo was standing there looking out over the pond when he sensed them coming up behind him. A Garganta started to open right in front of him. He turned and looked back at them and shook his head in disgust. "I am not sure but the next time we meet we might be enemies." He said as he awaited the Garganta to open.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 am

"No! Zi wait!" I moved forward, ignoring my sensible self as she told me not to move. "Please, why must we be enemies over a small mistake? We forgot for a moment, that's all. And... I know I don't share your pain, and since I don't remember my past I can't really say that I've ever been betrayed by someone else, but I want to at least help you." I paused, tears welling up in my eyes, "Please, Zi, you're my friend. I don't want to lose you."
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 am

Sairento silently stepped forward as the garganta began to open and stood just in front of his best friend. His eyes were shadowed over, and his jaw was locked. He was looking down at the ground, his fists clenching very tight. He couldn't believe how zilo was acting and he couldn't help himself. He swung at zilo's jaw, in an attempt to knock some sense into him.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:05 am

Zilo took the hit and looked at him and starred blankly. He continued to walk towards the garganta once he was inside he looked back at him. "Next time we meet it will be you that will be dieing Sairento." He said as the garganta closing. He was moving to someplace else away from the two lovey dovey.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm

"No!" I yelled, more to myself as I felt that protective urge over Sai that told me I had to attack Zi next time I saw him. I came closer, a foot away from Sai as I watched the garganta close.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Sairento sighed softly, hugging onto ichigo, before muttering about how he may be right. Sairento wasnt scared, rather he welcomed death as if it were the only thing to save him from his sins. Sairento then pressed his lips to ichigo's own in a soft manner, sighing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am