Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) Naruto10
Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone)

Yuuki
    Yuuki

Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) Empty Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone)

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 am

(OOC: this is how this topic works its pretty much your rl self meeting up with your rp characters in one crazy topic! lol have fun!Razz)

Walking through the aisle in Walmart looking for a drawing pad,Yuuki,wearing a purple jacket with a black tang top underneath,a black skirt,sneakers,and her hair left loose.she sighs in complete boredom. she has been bored for a week now since Locura and Zilo had to stay in Las Noches for awhile. Yuuki knew she'd see both of them eventually so she tried not to worry about it much....

suddenly i zoom by in my small walmart cart, pushing myself on the cart with my foot grinning widely. wearing my Black t shirt,a pair of slightly baggy shorts,sneakers,and my red hat that was put on slightly sideways on my head. my black and slightly blond hair left loose and slightly messy as usual. after gaining enough speed i take my foot off the ground and yell.WHOOOOOOHOOO!!!!! yeah!!! i whizz past some kids expertly while going into the next aisle. i slow down slightly as i look for a box of ramen.putting two boxes in the cart i keep going. spinnig a 360 and moving down the next aisle when CRASH!. my cart flips over and i find myself sprawled on the floor next to Yuuki.i look up at her and grin.ooooh sorry abou that are you okay?

Yuuki rubbed her temples as she had an inconvenient run in with her creator. Kathrine Elizabeth Ruiz. i frown at Yuuki slightly.heyyy shame on you Yuuki! you know better than to call me by my full name just call me Kathy or Kat like i always make you do.Yuuki sighs softly and murmurs.Alright...she then gets up and offers a hand to me. i smile and take it as she pulls me up.thank you very much!i say cheerfully while adjusting my hat and picking up some stuff from the floor. putting them back on the shelves.i giggle a bit.you have to admit my entrance was pretty interesting..Yuuki grins,that we can agree on..we both start to laugh as some people look at us in awe as they see me talk to my animated self. you have to admit it looked creepy but in an awesome way.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) Empty Re: Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone)

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Zilo was sitting there in the book aisle of the store looking at books to get there where more interesting books here in Wal Mart then there thatn in Karakura town. That was Sure. He started walking towards the other side of the Aisle to see. Zilo Hellingo Donvest (Myself) Standing there looking at books as well. We looked at each other. Zilo in his Gigai he was as tall as him red hair and a hoody on without sleeves. Zilo also noted his creator was wearing a black shirt witha skull on it and some black jeans. They stood there starring at each toher. "Now this is akward isn't it?" The animated Zilo ask. "Yep" I responded this was weird. Two people with the name Zilo in one place. They went back to searching for books till they stumbled upon Abhoren a ikd style book. They both walked over to the register and checked out. They both sat down and started to read the book with everyone walking by starring at them.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone) Empty Re: Character Meets Creator at Walmart! {random topic} (open to anyone)

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Yuuki and i start to look for music and when Yuuki reached for Ludachris i slap her hand lightly.Yuuki no....remember the last time we got ludachris? y'know the mom and dad incidentYuuki nodded once,Yeah you had a blow out fest with your parents over appropriate music and blah blah blah.I stare at yuuki for a moment and she looks back at me. we shrug and put the CD in the cart anyways.alright what do you want to get now?Yuuki asked me and i answered almost immediately lets get a manga. Which one? Blackbird what number? Book four Crap you're one book ahead of me then...fine lets goI laugh at her expression and we keep walking down the book aisle, my hand where in my pockets and Yuuki's eyes where scanning the shelves. then Yuuki and i stop in our tracks i point at the tall red haired anime guy.Oi isn't that Zilo?i ask Yuuki once. Yuuki then looked at the tall black haired guy standing next to him that was non animated.Yep and that guy must be his creator. out of curiosity i walk by the two to test by height Yuuki's eyes widened slightly yet she followed me anyways.sure enough i was tiny compared to them. Shit! i finally say in a teasing tone while standing behind the tall zilo with black hair.i smile and wave.Oi look down herei say in my usual playful tone while Yuuki watched me and shook her head as a blush appeared on her face.sometimes i questioned if Yuuki was my character. either way she did have part of my personality so its alright. i then smile waiting for Zilo's response as Yuuki gave me the 'you're crazy but what else is new?" look.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Both Zilos blinked a little bit as they heard someone call out form behind them they put the book in their pocket in the same motion turned around as if they where in sync and starred down at the girls and smiled. They both spoke at once. "Hello you two what are you doing here today?" It was almost creepy it was as if they couldn't stop doing what the other did. Since they where basically the same person jsut different looks and different voices. They where both soft but it seemed the real Zilo had a softer voice then the animated one. They looked down at them. They starred as if they had never seen something like this before. They both spoke at once again. "Whats the matter?"
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 pm

I laugh at the reactions of the animated and the real zilo. Yuuki playfully shoved her. hmph same person yet different personalities in our case Kat i roll my eyes.please you are just as crazy and weird as i am i say while sticking my tongue out at her. i then look back up at the Real Zilo and i smile.nothing's wrong i'm just laughing at my self because of my short height see?i say as the top of my head reaches slightly to his chest and laugh.yep i'm definitely a miget i say teasingly as Yuuki rolled her eyes.thanks....be a bit more sensitive to the fact i'm the same height and we're petite not short silly tch okayi say sarcastically Yuuki then gives animated Zilo a shy smile while i grin at the real Zilo. So what's up?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 pm

They both responded to the question at the same time. "Nothing much i came here to look for a new book to read and i finally found one that was interesting thanks to Zilo." They pointed at each other. The animated one smiled back at Yuuki and waved at her. And the real Zilo stood there in real life it takes a lot more then that to make him smile they looked back at each other and spoke at the same time. "What is with that goofy look on your face." They blinked at each other and ended up punching each other in the face at the same time then turned their attention to the girls rubbing their cheeks. "So this is an akward meeting between the 4 of us..." They looked at each other again and laughed at the same time.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Yuuki and i giggled as animated zilo and the real zilo hit each other in the face.without thinking Yuuki and i start patting them on the cheek lightly while saying.are you okay?at the exact same time. i look at Yuuki and say,Jinx!then when we both realized that we where both still touching their face we both blushed and jumped back.sorry!we both say shyly. then we look at each other.then i put my hands on my hips and say,oh so now you're mimicking my movements now huh?i joke while laughing as Yuuki lightly smacks the back of my head.ow!i exclaim while she simply mutters.Baka...
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Both Zilo smile at them and bend down where their almost touching nose to nose with the boht of them and then pull them into a hug. And spoke at the same time. "Now now there is no need to apologize you where just doing what you thought was right." They both sat down on a bench letting them go and pulled the books at the same time and started to read them together.They read the same pace. Turn the page at the same time. It was as if they where in perfect sync.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:10 pm

i giggle lightly as the real zilo went nose to nose with me while slightly blushing while Yuuki simply blushed. as they hugged us we hugged them back and we smiled. then we watched as they started to read together in perfect sync and i ask.how do you guys do that? Yuuki simply crosses her arms over her chest. it was hard for us to do the exact same thing at the same time despite the fact we where technically the same person except a little different.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Both of the zilos looked up together and spoke together. "Well basically we are almost exactly the same i mean theres nothign different ebtween us besides how we dress and our hair color. Other then that we do everything exactly the same meaning that we are kinda like a soul bound with a zanpaktou doing everything together." They said and went back to the book at the same time.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Yuuki and i tilted our heads slightly at the same time and we both started laughing. then we both looked at each other and a grin crept on our faces. suddenly we both start making a few movements. surprisingly we both did the same thing at the same time. when a hip hop song came on we both started to dance to it. our movements the same,neither of us went out of balance with each other. forgetting that people where watching us. Yuuki and i finally ended the routine with the spilts. we both blushed as everyone started to clap. we both get up and laugh nervously,scratching the back of our heads. she both then give each other a high five and shook hands while laughing.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Both Zilos looked up from her book and sighed. They returned to their book after giving a short clapping to the girls. They finished the book at the same exact time and put it away they went over to a table and started to play a old game of chess that seemed to never end makeing the same moves takeing the same peice. Soo they where down to a pwn and a king they looked at each other and laughed a little bit and continued to go to see who would win first. It came down to who took whos pawn first.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Yuuki and i watched the two zilo's play chess and it was kind of funny since they both moved their chess pieces almost in the exact same spot. we both then had an idea. we grabbed walmart carts and i asked the two Zilos.wanna race?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Both of them shook their head no. They where both stick in the muds when they where in public places. They didn't do anything that was dangerous in walmart. Though the real Zilo was caught skating in walmart on his skateboard and was in trouble he laughed a little bit remembering that time.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 pm

me and Yuuki nod once then grin.suddenly we took off,pushing the carts faster and faster until it was time. we took our feet off the ground and the race began. we moved through different aisles,and through the cashiers. then we both flew through different people muttering sorry. then we both hit a box that contained a chair and we flew over it. the carts crashing to the ground. we landed, sprawled on the floor at the two zilo's feet.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Both Zilo blink at them and help them up brushing the dirt off of them. But they didn't dare get close to their personal areas they got as close as 7 inches away from each and letting them knock the dust and dirt off after that.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Yuuki and i got up while rubbing our faces. the landing hurt but it was fun.we smile at the two zilo's and murmur.thanks
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:32 pm

The Zilo's jsut smiled at them and sat down again and yawned a little bit and both laid back. The girls where probably freaking out how they did everything the exact same they both looked at the wrist and read the time and looked back at them and both spoke. "Let's go to subway or something." They said standing up and stretching. Revealing a Tattoo on the Real Zilo that said L.O.V.E is only a myth. The other was hidden under the pants.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Yuuki and i smiled,sure if you guys want....i say while slightly looking at Zilo's tattoo,i looked away and blushed. then we smile again and i saylead the way...
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:41 pm

The two of them grabbed them by the arm and took them to the subway that was in side. "You can order whatever you want everyone i can pay for it." Said the real Zilo un like the animated one he had money and could pay for stuff all the animated had was the small change from hapan that didn't cost much here he waited for them to buy something.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

Yuuki and i ordered a veggie ramen that they offered (in panama they really have this lol) with a bottle of water to share. then i looked up at the real zilo and said.i can totally pay for at least half of this if you wanti offered while yuuki , like the animated zilo didn't have much cash on her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 am