Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 1d7f0b40-1-1
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 Naruto10
3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian)

Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian)

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Locura bit her lip as she watched Shinji step back into the portal; she wasn't familiar with Zilo's form at the moment, but she knew it was powerful. After a moment's thought, she stepped after Shinji into the garganta. "Er, Zilo, I'm just here to watch, and drag him back to Hueco Mundo when...er, oops, I mean, if, he loses." she decided to explain to the captain, obviously not as...Locura-like as she had been before; Zilo's mood had certainly killed that.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 and 4 Espada(Open to a Captian)

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Shinji smiled and said The reason I came back to is have a good fight with my bestfriend so how about it. Shinji then pulled out his zanpactou and sundo a little bit behind Zilo.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Zilo didn't care where he went he saw them two as a threat or so he thought in this form. He disappeared and appeared and appeared in front of him facing him it was pointless but in this form he was a lot faster so he didn't know if he shunpoed or noth he brought his blade down. Zilo remembered something the only one to ever talk him out of this form was the one that he loved. And she was betrayed by the one she loved he was always jealous till that guy killed her. He knew she was the only one to talk him out of this form. He brought the sword down knowing damn well that it had a lot of power in it that shinji couldn't block in his normal form.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Shinji sundo out of the way dodgeing some of it while he did have a cut on his arm. Shinji knew thius would be diffecult so he said Im sorry for coming back but you attack a female and my sister espada so I had to come back and fight you.Shinji then started to go intohis ressurection form. Shinji then started to minipulate the moister in the air to create water. Shinji then used the water and used La Gota. after useing that he let go of all his hidden reitsu that nobody knew about. Shinji knew that this would have an affect on Zilo.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Zilo felt the attacks work on him he smiled at the pain it was causing his spiritual pressure went up higher as he laughed crazily and looked at him jsut to disappear and appear in front of him swinging his blade down upon him.Not just with one hand but both. He was going crazy and Shinji knew in this state crazy wasn't a good thing with him. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Was all Zilo was saying as he came down with the strike.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Shinji sunod out the way of some of it but his shoulder was now cut with blood coming out of it. Shinji then turned off his ressurection and opend a garganta and then sundo and grabbed the third and all he said as he went back through the Garganta was [color=blue[Where friends so Im going to stop this fight here and now but next time we fight I promise I will defet you[/color]. Shinji then walked through it and left the SS.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Zilo shunpoed into the Garganta and ended on the other side of the gate. He was now back in hueco mundo. "I told you come back i will kill you where you stand now we will fight here on your land..." HE said standing there in his form. Shinji didn't expect Zilo to actually shunpo in behind him to hueco mundo before he closed it behind him. "Now both of you go into your ressurection now i will not attack in less on equal power." With that Shinji could tell Zilo was starting to gain a little bit more control over this state. He was starting to gain back emotion by saying this.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Shinji badly hurt said No im sorry but I will not fight a friend if you would want to kill me go ahead,but You will not touch her. SHinji said boldly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Zilo eyes remained emotionless. Until they blinked turning back to hsi dull gray eyes. When you looked at his hands the sword was in his left hand and his spiritual energy had dropped. He looked at them and shunpoed infront of them and brought them into a hug. "Sorry about that...." He had a rough night. And no one would expect a shinigami to hug two espadas.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Shinji MAN hugged back and said It's all my fault im sorry. Shinji then started to pass out because he had not eatin in three day's.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Zilo caught the man before he hit the ground and shunpoed and reappeared and had some rice and curry. "Here eat this i made it but its a little to spicy for me maybe you will enjoy it." He said with a smile and looked down at the girl and picked her up in a hug forgetting that he still was at stage 3 meaning he would crush her if someone didn't stop him."Sorry." He said with his hug getting tighter and tighter.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Shinji grabed the food and just threw it into his mouth and then Grabed Zilo arm before he had crushed her. Shinji then said That was to hard and thatnks for the food it was very good.S hinji said with a smile.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Zilo put his patch back on and went down to shikai and starred at the girl and smiled. "You know that if you need anything just let me know and don't come to my side looking for a fight you might just find me on a bad day like today." He said smiling.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 am

Locura had been unable to do anything about the fight, mostly because it had happened so fast. When Zilo had followed the two of them through the garganta, she was tempted to go running in the direction of Las Noches, to get the help of the other espada. There was no need to though, considering teh fact that Zilo regained control of himself and, soon after, Shinji had fallen towards the ground. "Okay Zi-chan," she stated, unaware she was using the honorific wrong. "Just...don't try and kill me again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am