Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] 1d7f0b40-1-1
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] Naruto10
Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

+2
Futeki Bakuhatsu
Feign Callister
6 posters

Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing]

Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] Empty Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing]

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Feign sat as he stared at the sky with his spear on his back as he whistled in his calm voice. His eyes of emerald staring calmly at the area that was now free from Kira's tyranny. But Feign knew that the other Espada would at least question his motives if not try to kill him.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] Empty Re: Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing]

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:04 pm

A sense of dread slowly let out over the area, releasing sadistic feeling around the area. Screams began to be heard from seeming nowhere, screams of fear here, those for mercy there. It all only gave way to happily strolling second espada, Futeki Bakuhatsu. HE was whistling as well, though he on the other hand was carrying the detached limb of some human, chewing on an end of it, from time to time. He reached the position of the other male, and silently sat beside him, chewing the limb.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing] Empty Re: Feign's Hurrah (All Espada) [No killing]

Post by Shinji Asakura Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Shinji felt the killer's Sp and he sundio overe to there. When he got there he saw Futeki already there. He then said Why did you kill her you didnt have to. He said in a kind tone because if got mad he would end up attacking.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:59 am

Hueco Mundo...it's going to go to hell now that leader-chan's dead. She might not have been the best person in the world, but she held this place together. Feign wants to cause the destruction of Hueco Mundo Locura thought to herself, licking off some of the hollow blood that was close to her mouth; unfortunately, she wasn't able to get it all. She frowned as she thought she felt spiritual pressure nearby and, upon investigating, she found the current assembled group. "Shinji...Feign killed her because he's an asshole like that. Aren't you, Feign?" The girl questioned as she got into view of the three of them, having used Sonidos to quickly turn up there.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:35 am

Feign kept a straight face as he stood and looked at his fellow Espada and lifted his left foot to point at the number one that had been burned into his foot by the previous leader*"This place was hell with that woman here. Did you not see, she controlled everything in the desert, EVERYTHING, you may not have noticed it but I did. Kira was out to absorb you guys too y'know. I should know, I was a part of her, I knew everything about Kira. So don't judge me just because Kira died, Your Espada, we are supposed to be cold to our comrades and learn to think and live for ourselves, but then again, it may just be that you people can't live without being controlled."*His voice was blank and calm, no emotion in his voice as he looked at them.

Feing then took in a breath and spoke again, his emerald eyes shining with energy as he twirled his spear between his fingers.*"I did this to save Los Noches and the other Espada, if you can't see that, then you are all fools.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:00 am

Yawning as the man spoke, futeki continued chewing on his snack(the limb) before he spoke himself."Personally I agree with this man. We became what we are for our own freedom. At least most of us did. One of my own reasons was to get back at humanity, which I did after becoming an arrancar. If you two have something against this subject, I will gladly accept your challenge." with that, the man rolled his body to sit beside feign, glaring at the other two. One reason he was doing this, was because he had thought that the man knew what he was talking about, even though the only contact they had had was that he had saved feign from giving gale accupuncture.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 am

He's lying...he has to be. Why should I listen to what the killer of leader-chan would say? Besides, why would she absorb me? I was...or still am completely loyal to her Locura thought to herself as she glared daggers at the former espada; he was lower than dirt now, in her opinion. "Shut up Feign. Why should we believe anything you say? After all, you're the killer of leader-chan. Besides that, if what you're saying is true, it would have been smart of you to get proof to show us, instead of simply killing her and claiming she was going to absorb us. Also, leader-chan was...well, my friend. I don't know how friends do things, but in my experience, they usually aren't cold to their friends." after she finished speaking, Locura began to think about how thrilling it would be to just rip Feign's head off right then and there.

"And I really doubt you did this to save Las Noches. You were just sick of not being a complete espada or whatever, weren't you, prick?" Locura decided that was what she was going to call Feign from now on; prick had a nice ring to it when thinking of him. Then, she frowned at Futeki, deciding to address what he said next. "So, you're just going to accept him killing a leader that we've known for plenty of years just at the drop of a hat? I really wonder why Kira chose you to be the second espada, since you seem so loyal and all." the last seven words were laced with sarcasm.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 am

Feign sighed a bit as he looked at Locura and dropped his scythe to the ground as he looked at everyone, his arms wide open to attack, which he did purposely, he knew that the girl was mad*"The proof you want would be in your memories Locura, what did you think Kira did when she was out and away from the rest of you guys? She was absorbing beings like Vasto Lorde in order to feed her power. She absorbed me and Gale to increase her power after becoming our "friends" What makes you think she would not do the same to you?"* His voice was flat, but it was obvious he was speaking truth. He spoke again, but slightly louder and directed completely at Locura*"Kira was a deciever, and she had no true feelings, as is the aspect of lust, all she felt was the desire for Sex, so child it is better you either shut up, or figure out the truth."
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 am

A red-line split in the air and instantly ripped open into a red garganta. A high spiritual pessure came from it as a tan-skinned, black haired, black eyed, grey shirt, black pans, with a grey material along the right-arm wearing man came out from the rift. It instantlt closed behind him. As he exited, the man looked at the arrancar who supposedly killed the head-espada. Zan smirked and began to speak directly to the person, ignoring the others in the area. "So, you're the one who killed the head-espada? Not bad. Why did you kill her though? What did you have to gain from it?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 am

Zilo stood there and looked at them all and sighed. "Honestly i part way agree with Feign all that Gale wanted was sex kira i have no clue about but seriously why kill yourself when you could simply talk to the," This time Zilo was calm and keeping his cool he stood there looking at feign. He finally remembered that all gale wanted was sex. All she ever wanted was that. But he still dressed in the clothes the two have given him he looked like a read headed grimmmjow taller an d aone on his shoulder where the only difference.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Feign was getting tired of all this, and so he silently tossed the limb behind him, glaring at locura."You say you were her friend..then tell me, show me one time she thought of you as the same. And I mean where she actually helped you when you needed it. I'm not talking life and death here. I mean emotional. Like how you are now. You won't believe anything because your precious bitch was killed. So tell me one fucking time that she actually helped you cope with something."Futeki was getting angrier, and it could show in his reryouku. His usual sadistically insane but happy demeanor was gone only giving him the pissed off emotion.

Looking at all the others that had appeared here, he knew he could take out at least one of them when needed. And seeing as how zilo looked to be on their side at the current moment, he thought they might not need to. Seeing as it would be an even battle.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 am

"If all she felt was the desire for sex, then she never would have tricked us to gain power, so obviously you're lying there," Locura said to Feign, and just as she was about to continue speaking to the lot of them, Futeki spoke up. He earned a glare in return from her, and she waited for him to finish speaking before she started to. "Well, one time she helped me cope with something was when I first became an arrancar. I was scared and lonely, because I didn't know anyone else. I wandered into Las Noches and met her; then became an espada. She gave me a purpose, and provided me with other arrancar to be friends with. Of course, by your logic, you don't think any espada should have friends," she said to Futeki, resisting the urge to shout at him.

"Oh, and leader-chan wasn't a bitch. I'm starting to think you're one, to be honest, since you were supposed to be her second-in-command and you're glad she's dead." Locura again resisted the urge to swear at the man; instead, she was thinking about leaving the scene. The cero espada had shown up and, despite the fact that he probably wasn't going to attack anyone, she always felt threatened around him; he just seemed so powerful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 am