Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) Naruto10
Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo)

Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) Empty Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo)

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 am

The moon hung silently over tha area as clouds filled the sky as they always did. The sand shifted calmly amongst the dunes as the cold Hueco Mundo wind shifted the area. In the center, stood a woman who seemed to be concealing her reitsu as she looked about and waited for her opponents.

The Head Espada had left a message for the people to come here to train with his "Pet". Kira smiled to herself, if only she was a "Pet" to something. She chuckled at her thought. Kira's true form stood at 5'10" and wore a rather skimpy looking outfit. She wore a chinese outfit that looked to be tid at its sides, leaving her upper back exposed, and to those who payed close attention, it would reveal she had no "support". She wore lower, a bikini piece hat seemed to match the top, a pair of purple ivory stockings that went up to her thighs, and no shoes.

Kira along with this was very athletic looking, well endowed as a woman, and her skin had a perfect tan all about it. Kira took pride in her body. Her hair was in two buns, the hair itself a beautiful white and gold mixture. She had purple cat like eyes that seemed to attract the eyes of absolutely anyone who looked into them.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) Empty Re: Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo)

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 am

A red line appeared in the air and instantly shot open into a red garganta. A high spiritual presure flowed out from the garganta and a man who appeared to be twenty one, but was really over a thousand walked out and into the training grounds. He looked over at the girl. She was short in height compared to his own. Zane was 6'7 feet tall, had tan skin, black gair, wore black pants, a black leather jacket, and a grey material over his right-arm.

Zane examined the appearance and spiritual pressure of the girl. It was too high to be a Fraccion..Perhaps it was another espada. He didn't know, but afight was still a fight. The garganta he came in closed instantly in less then a second. "So, you're the head espada's "pet"? He assumed by the outfit of the girl and the way pet was said on the letter that she was a sex slave for the head espada.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo) Empty Re: Training with the "Pet" of the Primero (Tage Zane and Zilo)

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 am

Kira giggled as she looked at the man with her sly cat-like eyes. She nodded to the man as she spoke in a sweet tone that seemed to draw people in*"Thats me, master Kira's pet, the name is Gale, whats your name?" *She smiled as she looked at the man, he was well muscled and definitely overall attractive, not to mention powerful. Kira smiled again a sly smile*"Then again, I have been known to be more than Master's "pet" when he is not needing me."*She giggled as she stood in a fighting stance.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 am

Zanelistened to the girl speak. She was very attractive in that state so it didn't surprise him that the head espada would have her as a sex slave. "My name is Zane Hataro..The Cero Espada..Now,Kira had told me to train against you...So, let's get started.." He said this very calmly. Zane wasn;t going to get distracted. He knew guessing by the way she dressed that she was either the aspect of Lust or Deception.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 am

Kira smiled as she ran at her opponent her hands glowing with a pink energy as she went to unleash a flurry of blows on her opponent. These attacks seemed to be unnaturally fast for a woman of her supposed power, but she did this all the same. Each time she would contact however, she released a lustful energy into her opponents body to distract the thoughts, and for maybe some fun after the battle Kira hoped.*"Take this ^_^."*She giggled cutely as she attacked you with much ferocity.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:15 am

Zane waited as she ran at him. He noted theh pink energy and decided to counter immediately. He moved his hand toward the first punch and attempted to grab her hand. Lustful energy entered his body, ut not enough to do any major distractions. If he grabed her hand successfully, Zane would try and pull her back and off her feet. Lastly, if that worked as well, he would send his left-hand forward straight toward her face with the hand made into a fist and rotateing at a ninety degree angle.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 am

Kira smiled as he attempted to grab her hand and in a storm of motions, she seemed to not only counter your counter, but she tried to continue the attack as her energy rushed at your body. Kira was much faster and agile than anyone would normally expect from a woman that looked like nothing more than a simple sex slave, but she was the greatest of the Espada, her Strength and speed three times that of an average Espada due to her training.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 am

Zane moved his hands in response to block some of the punchs. After getting hit seven times the energy slowly started to take affacet. By this point he knew that this girl was the aspect of lust. This must have been one of her techniques. Zane decided to take the offence by this point . He swung his foot at the bottom of her legs to try and throw her off balanced as he continued to block some of her punchs and was directly hit by others.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 am

Kira smiled as he swung the foot at her and she literally did a flip over him and landed six feet behind him as she looked at him. Kira was agile and ready for anything this Cero could dish out. Kira smiled as he looked at him seductively with her purple eyes*"Now now, master might have to chain me up to keep me safe if I get hurt.*She giggled as the intention was to create the thought in her opponents head as she rushed again, this time a great deal of the energy in her right fist as she released a punch that if it made contact, could shatter a boulder with ease.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 am

Zane quickly turned around to face her after she jumped to the other side of him. When she spoke the thought of rape did pop in his mind, but he normally thought of that at times normally. He focused on her movements and noticed the charged power in the next punch. Zane moved accordingly to barely evade the punch and quickly smung his own fist forward toward the girl's gut full-force in this state. He almost was thinking of taking the seal off, but this was just a spar and he didn't want to over do it.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 am

The girl smiled as the fist made contact with her, but she oly seemed moderately effected as she kept her smile and he stance. as you hit her gut however, a flood of lust reitsu washed over you as she looked Zane in the eyes with her beautiful purple cat like hues and spoke with a voice like clouds in a sunny sky*"Well I see you must be a bit of a sadist sir, hope you enjoy beating me ^_^."* She giggled as she gave a hard swing without reitsu the next time, simply because what she said should have distracted her opponent.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 am

Zane Hataro felt another surge of lust enter his body. It then occured to him that close-range combat wasn't exactly going to work that well against her. He wasn't able to block the next strike and wad directly hit. He started to regain his focus and activated his own ability. He managed to stay his ground when the punch hit him. With his fist still in contact with the girl's gut, he coated it in a black energy. This would slowly drain away at her reyroka as long as he was in contact/
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 am

Kira saw the black go about his hand and she giggled as she seemed to vanish into thin air and she was behind him in the same instant, undoing her hair as the messy hair fell along her bare upper back, and part of the center of her back. She smiled as she knew the lust would not end until she willed it to, and that was the plus to being a powerful Espada.

Kira smiled as she looked at him calmly activating her special power as she spoke sweetly to the man as she wrapped her arms around him. Her voice seemed impossible to resist as she whispered to him her lips touching the skin of his ear gently*"Why not just relax and let the lust wash over you Wink."*She smiled as her lust reitsu flowed over him calmly.

-------------------------------

The Beautiful-This ability causes those who would deal you harm to be incapable of it for one turn as for one turn you can force them to do your biding. Can be used three times a fight, cannot kill while using this ability
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

Zane turned around to face her when she reappeared. The damn lust was starting to take affect on his mind, but luckily it was almost about the time his warrior blood kicked in. He allowed her to wrap her arms around him and just looked at her. He wanted to know just what espada number this girl was. He listened to her whisper in his ear and responded with a question. "Just what number are you... His body was starting to automaticly relax it self. This was most likely the affect of her lustful abilities.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 am

Kira smiled as she chose to answer in a lie, but replaid a much more interesting response*"Oh I don't have a number, I am just master Kira's little pet Wink meow meow."*She giggled as the lust washed over him, it did not matter to her if he gained any power from something he had, there was almost no way getting out of this.*"Master likes his pets with fight in them ^_^."* She giggled, as this was true.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 am

knew something was odd about this whole ordeal..He couldn't figure out what though, but he was sure this girl was one of the espada. How else could she have such speed. His blood started to pump faster and his warrior power started to active significantly raising his power. Zane started to focus his energy and willpower for a moment then spoke again. "Really now? I find that hard to beleive....Uou have to be an espada..."

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 am

Kira smiled and lied smoothly again, the lust washing over the area again*"Well I used to be one, I used to be a cero, but master tamed me and now uses me as his special pet."* Kira smiled, it was a partial truth, she was in fact capable of being a Cero Espada, but she had chosen not to be. She kisses the warrior man's cheek as she looked at him seductively*"But other than that I am only a pet now a days."* She giggles s she looks at Zane
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Zilo sat there and started to clap his hands. He had not seen two espadas go at it like this before he was surprised that this girl had so much strength and speed to do all of this. He looked over at zane and gave a slight smile. "Seems that you have been whipped my friend." He said a little teasingly as he stood up and walked over to them.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Kira smiled as she giggled looking at the newcomer calmly. This one was Zilo, the one with loyalty issues. She smiled as she took a fighting stance while looking at him. Kira's eyes were like magnets to those who looked in them and she spoke with a sweet voice*" Well your cute, aren't you."* She winked as she looked at him calmly ready for a fight.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Zilo got the look of disgust on his face. He was no way in hell going to repeat what happened to him when he had died. "Don't try that with me girl i am not one to be simply won by smooth talking last time i let that happened turned into my death." He said as his reiatsu started to fill the air with despair and pain. He got into a fighting stance ready to fight off the women in front of him.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:19 pm

The woman smiled at Zilo and nodded, just the reaction she had expected from the Espada of Despair, she would have to fight him for real. She drew all her reitsu into herself hiding her powers one hundred percent as she did something that was unexpected.

Kira disappeared, no sound, no dust kicked up, nothing. But with this, the reation time for Zilo would most likely be laxed as she appeared a foot from her opponent at a speed that even sound could not seem to catch as she let loose all the energy from the sound waves from her fist at her opponent Zilo. This fist was packed with all the energy of the sonic boom that a Sonido would normally have created.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Zilo had little to no time to react. He sonido away he was a master at sonido so he coould get away he appeared behind the leader and brought down his leg with all the speed he had gained. He was a master at Maui Thai she knew even this would be no easy fight against him.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

In the instant it would have hit her she disappeared again and appeared behind him, to deliver another sonic boom enhanced punch. Her speed was as though it could maybe match the leader's speed. Kira released a massive amount of power from the punch, as she seemed to have even gathered the energy from the previous punch.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Zilo turned around and got sent back flying. When he was the dust started to gather when it cleared you could see his hands in a cup form to block the attack. "God if that would have hit me i'd probably be out cold right now." He said starring at the girl in front of him. She really was something different then anyone he has encountered before.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Kira nodded as she looked at Zilo, her voice calm and cool as she stared at him with her Amethyst eyes*"Probably, I am a lot stronger than any normal Espada."*She was ready to deal with anything that this boy could dish out at him. She gave him a look as for him to make the next attack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:40 am