Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Training in the closest thing to hell there is I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Training in the closest thing to hell there is 1d7f0b40-1-1
Training in the closest thing to hell there is Naruto10
Training in the closest thing to hell there is Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Training in the closest thing to hell there is

Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Training in the closest thing to hell there is Empty Training in the closest thing to hell there is

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 am

The area was shrouded in darkness. Only faint specs of light allowed the sense of sight. There were small trees along with much larger trees that went all the way up to the desert made from a crystal material. Hollows filled the area like an infestation of insects. Off in the center of the closest thin g to hell in the realm, Zane was training his reflexs and senses. He had been fighting his adhujace while being blind folded to learn to rely on other senses if one was dis-abled. Three adjuhace were on the ground knocked out and one of them had part of their mask broke off.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Training in the closest thing to hell there is Empty Re: Training in the closest thing to hell there is

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 am

Zilo came wlaking up. He was told that he would be training here. He looked around and saw all of the hollows that laid on the ground. He was told to bring his Zanpaktou for this training. Apparently his Bankai and shikai where going to be his ressurection while training wiht the espadas. He knew this was going to be a interesting night.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Training in the closest thing to hell there is Empty Re: Training in the closest thing to hell there is

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:51 am

Zane heard footsteps approaching and thought it was another adhujace for him to fight against. He vanished in a split second and reappeared behind the source of the sound and quickly swung his right arm firwrad with his hand in a fist and rotateing at a ninety degree angle directly at the thing's back to try and damage the spine and lower the ability to move. ( yes zilo that means you)
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 am

Zilo smiled and shunpoed without a sound and appeared behind him. "Now now thats no way to treat a person that had just joined the espada." He said with a little teasingly. His speed was that of Kiras and he could move like her. But he couldn't use the sound waves toa ttack like her. All he could do was move without makeing a sound. He stayed there waiting for the person to respond.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 am

Zane sensed the change in spiritual pressure location and quickly turned to it. "Joined the Espada? You're a shinigami, not an arrancar. How could you be an espada? He wondered why the shinigami was in the Menos Forest. One minute he was training now one of them show up. He had improved slightly from when He previously fought Kira and was focused on improving his spiritual pressure detection and hearing abilities. Zane had a black blindfold over his eyes made of pure energy.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 am

Zilo sat down and starred at the man and smiled. "Well mostly because the espada leader claimed me as her new pet which isn't as fun as you whould think it would be." He said as he pulled out a apple and tossed it to the esapada in front of him.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 am

Zane heard the sound of the apple moving in the air and quickly moved his right hand to catch the object as the sound drew closer. "She's the aspect of lust. Instead of pet you should change your name to sex slave for life." He knew how her powers worked as he had experienced them before a few days ago in a spar with her.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 am

HE laughed a little bit at this and noted what he said. "Ya i kinda found that out last night. My clothes are now gone and i am stuck in these hideous looked clothes." He said looking at them. It was a white top that parted in the middle that went down where you could see some of his bare chest and he was wearing baggy like pants. That matched the top. "I look like i am a fucking arrancar right now." He said looking at himself.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 am

Zane tossed the apple into the air abut thirty feet high and raised his right hand pointer finger to it right before a bala shot out annd hit the apple causing a rather large explosion. "You still lack a mask fragment and the spiritual pressure of a hollow." Zane couldn't see right now so he didn't really notice the outfit the shinigami was wearing. "Welll, it's likely she will be useing you again tonight." He smirked for a brief moment as he said that. lust was known for having constant intercourse near every damn night meaning this guy was inn for a fucked up life for awhile.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Zilo sighed as he had heard what the espada had to say about the girl. "I mean how come the master gave me to a girl like that the tricks you every fucking tim you touch her anyways she could go get any man she wanted." He said as he remembered him saying he lacked the Spiritual pressure of a arancar. He smiled a little bit. "Well right now i am hiding my spiritual pressure. But here if you wish i can turn it up." HE made his Spiritual pressure go up to as high as it could with the patch on his sp was higher then any normal captains and this espada could tell that.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Zane sensed the shinigami's increase in spiritual ppressure. The man was indeed stronger then that of the average captain, but still not that impressive. "You'll find out why soon enough. " In truth, Zane already knew who the girl really was. She was a split personality of the head espada. "Well, if the head brought you to here, I assume you have some skill as well. Up for a quick match? I wan to see just how good you really are. Hell, I'll even stay blindfolded.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit at the mans request. "Let me guess she kicked your ass just like mine with that no sound and then using sound waves to punch then using her damn spell or whatever the hell it was when she talked?" He said as he pulled out his Zanpaktou. "Bankai." HE went into Bankai his spiritual pressure going up and having the white outfit flail behind him. His white sword look like that of a execution swords for a soul reaper. Though he couldn't see it. But it looked like a white Zangetsu it pratically was. He stood there with the sword drawn in front of him. His psiritual pressure even higher then any captains. "Ready when you are." He said smiling in a defensive position.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Zane focused his energy and sensed the increase in spiritual energy. It appeared the shinigami was already useing bankai. A foolish decision in Zane's oppinion. He moved his hand toward the hilt of his zanpakto and quickly pulled the blade from it's sheath. The only reason he was useing his sword right off the bat was because he had been mainly training hand-to-hand lately and needed some swordsmenship practice. Zane pit himself in a completely calm state and waited while entering a defencive position as well.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Zilo disappeared without a sound and appeared behind him and brought his blade down knowing full well the espada will block it. THen disappeared to the side bringing the blade with two hands. He figured if what he was told this espada was almost as strong as the leader he had fought even ground on.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Zane sensed the large spiritual energy appear behind him, so he quickly swung his blade over his back and under the shinigami's sword to intercept. When the energy moved again, this time to the side, Zane spun at a 90 degree angle to face the then humped back three feet to try and evade the blade's range.Next he quickly jumped forward again and smashed his right foot down on the blade to try and make it hit the ground. As Zane did this, he also swug his zanpakto diagnoley at the shinigami's shoulder and left arm.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit seeing it come down at him. He brought his leg around to kick it away. Cutting himself some and makeing the man lose his balance as he brought his sword up in a upward slash at him. ""This is getting pretty interesting i didn't think that there where espadas as good as their leader." As he was bringing it up he twist it around and went for a downward strike.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Zane didn't bother to keep a grip on his zanpakto, so he let it go as the kick made contact sendig it flying. Just then a red garganta appeared in the air and devoured the flying blade. Once he felt the blade he stomped to the ground move, Zane quickly jumped back eight feet and extended his hand as if he was holding his zanpakto. A second garganta appeared right above him and the hilt of his zanpakto feel straight into his hand before it disappeared. "You're not a half-bad fighter, but you still got a long ways to go.And just to let you know.....I'm number cero" Zane focused on his surroundings and thought of how to use the terrain to his advantage.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Zilo smiled and thought about this for a second he was the cero espada and the leader pet had said she was a primero. "Why aren't you the leaders pet and why did she choose a shinigami like me i mean there are better shinigami out their then me." He said as he pulled his Zanpaktou to the front of him and smiled. He disappaeared and appeared behind the espada. "Getsuga Tenshou." He said as he broguht his black down witha white spiritual pressure sendout of his blade as he was coming down.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Zane heard the sound of the words "Getsuga Tensh-" before he reacted and instantly vanished before reappearing less then a second later behind Zilo.He had his fist out and charged with energy and quickly shot out a bala point-blank. This bala wasn't his strongest attack, but could do some good damage still at point-blank. AFter he shot it and waited for the result, Zane spoke in reply. "Hell if I know. I'm the aspect of war, She is the aspect of lust. I have no idea why she thinks how she does."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Zilo moved right out of the way feeling him get behind him and appeared beside him and fired off a getsuga tenshou. Without speaking the words and fired at point blank. "Damn i wanted answers." He said quickly he was lucky he saw the bala hit the ground it made a dramatic explosion.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Zane sensed te spiritual pressure move again. This time it was coming from the behind him and he sensed another energy gathered in the blade.Zane heard the sound of the blade slashing downward and as he did before, spun 180 degrees then jumped back eighht feet. Next the sound of a powerful blast heading straight for him entered his ears. Zane moved both his arms forward and instantly blue energy burst infront of him like a sheild. This was unlike normal. It was just pure energy in it self. It was neither positive or negative energy. The energy also gave off a heat hotter then lava. After the wall of energy blocked the blast, Zane reabsorbed the energy back into his body. "Was that your zanpakto's attack?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Zilo stood there and starred at the guy seeing how it seemed it was time for a break. He undid his bankai and went back to his normal form. "Yes its called Getsuga Tenshou its not exactly the strongest Zanpaktou in the Soul society but i can use it to make it stronger then the C.C. tornado's of fire." He said witha smile.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Zane Hataro slid his zanpakro back into it's sheath. The blindfold on his eyes vanished instantly giving him back the sense of sight. "A break already? I thought that was still a warm up, heh. Oh well. So, just how bad was it last night? I know she rapes people, but never seen how bad she does ir." He was just asking this out of pure bordom. Zane didn''t really care what the hell the woman did to her "pets".
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Zilo was wearing the old grimmjow outfit. The espada could see the claw/nail like marks going down his cest . And you could see where she stabbed with her nails. "I guess just by looking at me you can tell >.>" He said looking away from the espada. He was a little bit ashamed about it. "Took my first time away from me sheesh." He said turning his head.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Zane smirked again at the appearance of the shinigami. It was funny to him how the shinigami got raped and beaten in one night."Ya coulda tryed to run,dumbass. Or better yet fight back?Or did you already try all that and fail miserably?" Zane started to think for a moment again. That girl's lust ability sure was a bitch to fight against, this shinigami probibly got fucked over more then once last night, that's for sure. in the Menos Forest you could never tell if it was night or day. It was always somewhat dark.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:02 am