Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 1d7f0b40-1-1
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 Naruto10
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Ryuu
    Ryuu

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

"I wonder what that was about."He said as he laid down on the bed looking up at the sky.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:38 pm

After a while Feign comes in and smiles sitting next to him and patting his back*"We are going to see if the Zilo you remember is the Zilo that we happen to be associated to, just wait a moment while Kira goes to get him please ^_^."*He smiled calmly as he looked at him.

(Tag Zilo in this topic)
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 am

Zilo came walking in the room dressed like grimmjow. and looked at ryuu and sighed. "Now how the hell did you get yourself caught by these people?" He said looking at him. Zilo looked different then normal he had scars down his right chest and had on the arrancar outfit. He hadn't gotten his Captain haori back yet and was looking for it and knew that one of those three had it.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 am

Ryuu would then look the man over."-.- who's this guy?"He said as he tries to figure out who he was.He then shakes his head as he looks at them all."I guess i should have been more specific,i only know his name."He says looking down embarrassed.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 am

Kira walked into the room and Feign smirked as he sighed. Zilo will have never seen Feign before. Kira then spoke up as she looked at him*"Zilo, it seems like that your friend has lost his memory, and to answer any questions, no one has laid a finger on him."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 am

Zilo looked at ryuu and plopped down in front of him and pulled otu a shogi bored with the pieces that Zilo had hand made for Ryuu when they got bored at the office. This would jog his memory of Zilo because even Ryuu couldn't forget how many times Zilo had cut himself trying to make it for ryuu so he didn't get bored and run off drinking. "Sigh i guess its no use he can't seem to remember anything about me either he just knows my name..." He said disappointed.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am

Ryuu would then flip the hair out of his face,exposing the side of his neck.It was covered by a hollow tribal mark,that went down the entire right side of his body.Zilo of all people knew what this meant.Ryuu still locked away in his teenage years,was never to return the man he once was.He would the rub the blood stains on the board.Then he looked up at zilo and moves his piece. "Your move sir."He said as he waited.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 am

Zilo smiled and moved the golden general forward using the climbing silver to make him use his dragon piece to take out the genereal he smiled at him. Ryuu knew that Zilo had this set up where he could win wiht the next move. "Your turn my friend." He said with a smile.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 am

Ryuu had always let himself be caught in zilo's trap.He never played to win though.He moved it in the direction zilo wanted it."You win again captain."He said with a smile still as innocent as ever.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 am

Zilo laughed as he moved his bishop out besides winning. "No my friend you won this time." he said smiling Zilo has never gave up a game that he was going to win till now.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 am

He had never won before,it was a rather surprising out come of the game.He would then look up at zilo rather confused.Scratching his head as he did so.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:58 am

Zilo smiled and stood up. "Like i said a long time ago they day you win is the day you get that board from me and now that is yours." He said as he held out a hand to his friend and smiled. at him and yawned a little bit and looked back at the other two.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:29 am

Ryuu's physical body then feel forward.As now you can see his face.His hair remains the same,his tattoo's are out in the open.Covering from the right side of his neck all the way down to his right foot.He was wear a white zip up shirt with his sword attached to the purple braided belt in the back."Hello,my name is Ryuuga Yagami,the Lt for squad thirteen.It is a pleasure to meet you all."His child like face remained as well as its qualities to his personality,kind and shy.His lip reveals a little black ring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:08 am