Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) Naruto10
Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki)

Zilo
    Zilo

Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) Empty Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki)

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:32 am

Zilo was sitting there in the park reading a book like normal. He had gotten away from Gale for a little bit. He knew it wouldn't be long until she found him and he wanted to be lazy for once. He stood up and yawned and walked over to a bench so he could have some light to read his book.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki) Empty Re: Zilo Being Lazy (Yuuki& Kamaki)

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 am

Kamaki was walking around bored with nothing to do but chill.Kamaki then had saw the Shinigami he had meet when he meet the Human Gale.Kamaki walked up and said ''hey long time no see''.Kamaki said it nicely.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 am

Yuuki walked out of her apartment door and locked it. sighing softly, she ties her short black hair into a ponytail, letting her bangs hang over her purple eyes. wearing a black tang top and a black skirt with black sneakers. she slipped on a black hooded jacket and slipped the hood up over her head.she walked across the street and walked towards the park. seeing that someone was already reading in her usual spot. she didn't see the reason why she should walk away. feeling that he wasn't human but something stronger she hesitated. was he an arrancar or a shinigami? she couldn't tell for sure but he was definitely more stronger. she took a deep breath and walked over to the bench at sat down. her head bowed down slightly looking at the ground. she looked up slightly and looked at the man who read his book. she gave a slight smile. hello... she says softly.but before she could wait for his response another man walked into the scenery. he too was strong. Yuuki bit her lip lightly. she decided if anything happened she would simply use her powers.she looked up slightly at the two men. she sat up slightly waiting to see what they would do...
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:50 am

Zilo looked up form his book and saw the girl say hello he smiled at her and said. "Hello how are you too day?" He said witha smile and looked back at the other male and smiled. "Hasn't been long since we had meet has is Kamaki how did you enjoy the food from 2 days ago?" he said witha s mile on his face and looked back at the girl biting her lip and smiled at her once again and said. "There is no need for you to bit your lip i won't do anything to you and if the Man over there does i will be sure to stop him because i am suppose to protect humans but so is he so i suppose you got nothing to worry about. Then he noticed that she wanted to sit where he was so he stood up and slid her over to her usal spot he noticed the tree blocked off the sun there and he sat in the sun reading his book and smiled and looked back at Kamaki. "So how have you been these past few days did you ever find your car?" He said smiling.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 am

Kamaki said Hello.To the female that had sat down.Kamaki then said That was a joke I was somewhat drunk and it's a joke me and the food dueds have,but all in all I have been great.How have you been..Kamaki ask nicely.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 am

IC:Yuuki relaxed at the man's words and she slightly gasped as she was moved over to her usual spot on the bench.after getting over the feeling she and gave both men a small smile and nodded once at the man who just said hello. she listened to them both have a slight conversation and she decided to take her hood off. Yuuki brought a hand up to her head and pushed back the hood, her bangs still hanging slightly over her eyes. she yawns softly. not wanting to interrupt the two men's conversation. a long pause took place and she finally said.if i may ask....are you soul reapers or arrancars? she asked softly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 am

Zilo looked backa t the girl and smiled. "I am Zilo Telavu Soul reaper. Or as i am called in the Soul society Mr.Bookworm or Mister Lazy by a girl name Mary." He said smiling as he pulled out a book and showed it to her. Then he noticed he was stuck between two people he hardly knew and he shrugged and look back at her. "And yes i am a normal shinigami. I will let my friend Here tell you what he is. He said as he lean backwards so that Kamaki could see her face too and began to read his book again.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:09 am

Kamaki smiled as he saw the girls face and said My name is Kamaki Jaka and im a Vizard and if you dont know what that is it's a shinigami with hollows powers and also a shingami power's.Kamaki hated to say that sometimes for some very unknown reason.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 am

Yuuki nodded once,yes i know what that is... yuuki pulled back her sleeve and showed some claw mark scars on her arm.i got hurt trying to help a developing vizard...Yuuki smiled lightly then it disappeared.she became my friend after that and i haven't seen her in a while actually... she then looks up at the two men.and my name is Yuuki Ishiyama.....and as you both know i am a human she says softly in a joking manner with a slight smirk.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 am

Zilo smileda little bit they have all told them somethign about themselves and he sighed a little bit not being completely truth ful. "Truth is Zilo Telavu. Captain of squad 13 and..." He pulled up his shirt to reveal a 1 engraved on his shoulder. "And the fist espadas "Pet". He said this and looked back at the both of them and smiled ii had been a while since he has told anyone about the secret of him becoming the first espadas Pet and had shown them the mark.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 am

Kamaki then had said I feel sorry for you it seem's like a very bad as spot to be in im lucky I dont have to be in your shoes and also who is the First espada as in what his or her name.Kamaki ask nicely.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:33 am

Yuuki looked at zio's number one mark and as he told his true identity.oh....thats unfortunate.... she said softly. she sighed and sat up.well since you said something about your identity..i'll share a part of what i can do..Yuuki's eyes became a light gray and as she moved her hand lightly yet swiftly. strong breeze blew through the field of grass and blew the leaves that fell off the tree. her hair even blew away from her face slightly. she then put her arm down and her eyes became purple again. she then sat back down and put her hand in her coat's pocket and the wind died down.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:43 am

Zilo smiled at her and started to speak. "Well that is a interesting power for a girl to have. Hopefully you don't use it to hurt no one i mean if you did then that would probably be pretty bad. And as for me Kamaki i am free during the day i just have to go back to her at night and well. Its not really the Leader themself i am i guess her other Fraccion pet but still.They seemed to be the same person now that i look at it same strength yet they looked completely different. Sigh but she says i am free to do what ever i want as long as i come back at night. so i guess sorta like a mother or something." He said shrugging as he looked back at the gril and smiled.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 am

Kamaki was amazed at the girl power and got alot more intersted in her. Kamaki got close to her and had said Would you like to go out some time to luch dinner or something whatever fits your schedual.Kamaki ask nicely but he was hesitant to ask at first.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:01 am

Yuuki's eyes widened slightly at Kamaki's question and jumped up slightly.she laughed nervously.um...you must be joking to want to go out with me of all people and we just met on top of thatshe says while backing up slightly with a light blush on her face. naturally she went defensive a bit and she didn't even notice she wasn't on the ground anymore. she was about a few feet off the ground and the clouds lightly darken, showing her shyness slightly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:05 am

Zilo ripped Kamaki backwards. "Now now don't go getting in a girls face like that. Why are you so interested in her powers my young friend?" He said witha s mile on his face and looked at him directly he knew Kamaki was interested in the powers because he really didn't ask anyone to go out and eat with him. "Well i guess i can pay for it again i got the money and i ahve time right now." He said looking back at the two of them. "Let's let the girl choose shall we?" He said smiling.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 am

Kamaki thought Zilo was right so he said Will you go or will you stay the decision is all your's. Kamaki then wishperd in Zilo ear and said Shut Up Im not interested in her power's if i was i would of been tried and you know that.Kamaki said knowing Zilo would know.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:12 am

Yuuki relaxed a bit and she landed back on the ground the clouds becoming pure white again.she nods once,umm there's a good cafe nearby we could all go to if you guys are interested.she murmurs softly while tilting her head slightly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 am

Zilo stood up to his full length and stretched he was about 6 foot 6 when he stood and when he stretched he seemed even taller then that. He looked over at the two and looked back at the girl and smiled. "Alright then lead the way."
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:25 am

Kamaki waited for the her to show the way,Kamaki didnt know wich Cafe she was talking about seeing that there was alot of them in the town.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:27 am

Yuuki nods once and walks off the right and crosses the street. she takes a few turns and in the corner a small cafe sits in place with a few tables outside of it. she then nods at Zilo and Kamaki.want to sit outside or go inside?she asks softly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am

Zilo looked around and saw there weren't many people at the Cafe and seeing how the girl like to be inside and out of the sun. "Lets go inside for now and we can go outside later." He said as he stood by the girl. He looked back at Kamaki and said. "What do you think?" smiling.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:06 am

Kamaki smiled and said We can go inside it better than being in the sun all day long.Kazuki then waited for them to go inside.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 am

Yuuki smiled slightly and walked inside, sitting by the window. she waited for the two men to take a seat before the waitress came along and asked for their orders.

(sorry short post)
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 am

Zilo thought about this for a minute and saw she sat in a booth and shook his head and looked a tthe two of them and smiled and looked at Kamaki. "Which side would you like to sit on?" He said waiting which Kamaki knew what he meant either he was stuck by Zilo or the girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:47 am