Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) Naruto10
Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Ryuu
    Ryuu

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) Empty Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 am

Ryuu was walking on the side walk of karakura town.With nothing really to do.He was in his gigai which has his usual attire on.He wore darn blue skinny jeans.A white and red baseball t-shirt with a skull and pentagram behind it.It had the name yagami on the back of it with number 14 under it.His hair was as it usually was.(look at avvy)He wore black vans and a chain from his wallet to his belt.He stands about 6'2 and has a thick muscular build.He didn't really know what he was going to do today,probably go get drunk again.

Last edited by Ryuu on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) Empty Re: Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:15 am

A girl walked by in a school girls outfit, but the skirt was a bit shorter than normal and the shirt was tight on her. She had raven hair that flowed down to her mid-back and had onyx black eyes. She was well endowed considering how old she looked compared to most high school girls. The top button of her shirt undone because of the humidity outside. She stood about 5'10" and her body was an athletic build and kind of strong looking. She walked by you calmly as she was going in the same direction, towards a bar.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign ) Empty Re: Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 am

Ryuu gave her a look over,as he thought to himself."Tits ass and pretty,not to mention about to be drunk.Sorry zilo duty calls"He said as he walked slowly behind her trying to devise a plan then deciding to fuck plans and wing it.He would then enter the bar and sit down at a booth waiting for a waiter of some sort.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:27 am

Kira sat at the bar and ordered one of the heavier drinks and as it was brought to her she swigged it holding the large bottle in her hand as she did. She wanted something to do, but as of the moment, was too lazy to use her powers to seduce anyone, not that is would take much in a place like this, but still. Kira did not feel like it at the moment so she continued to drink, barely even getting slightly buzzed as she downed the large bottle of alcohol.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 am

Ryuu then ordered 10 bottles of sake,why because his body could handle it.He would then chug them down as quick as he could.His pupils dilated and he would then proceed to hick up a few times.He walked over to where she was sitting.He would then sit down still with his composure.He could properly function even when he was drunk off his ass."Hey Bitch ten more pleashhh."He said with a goofy grin.The only bad part about him being drunk is,he can't hide his spiritual pressure from those who could sense it.The waiter would then bring him ten more and he smiled as he saw them."Ahh thats the stuff."He said as he drank them all.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:36 am

Kira looked at the tall man that had sat beside her and sighed, she had no buisness with a man whose breath stank of Alcohol. She simply moved to a different part of the bar as she ordered a large jug of sake, the jug nearly as big as her head as she drank from it gingerly. She knew that with a guy like that around, getting drunk may not be safe.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 am

Ryuu would then burp and be back to his normal self."Well that was fun,but now i must be off."He would then pay his bill feeling his phone buzz seeing it was zilo."Hello captain,huh what do you mean your trapped by an evil succubus against your will."He then kept listening."Look for her she has many forms?Eh no woman has ever gotten the best of me and never will."He said as he walked by her table."Well if your trapped how are you making this phone call sir.Eh fine ill try something."He said as he went for the door.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 am

Kira passed him on her way out as she headed left away from the building as she exited through the doors. She was walking slightly slower now to keep her balance, her cheeks slightly flushed as she left. She was heading to her house now, as she walked at medium pace, but still being careful as she was slightly drunk, even like this she had most of her wits about her.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 am

"That woman has a strange pressure around her,and traces of zilo's pressure on her as well."He then thought for a second.He then decided to fallow her to see if she was that evil succubus that had his captain trapped.He then began to think to himself."If she is the evil thing he was talking about that could only mean one thing.She is good enough in bed yo keep him there and cheat on his girlfriend,which means,my captain is a pimp."He would then walk slowly behind her.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:59 am

Kira noticed the man following her as she walked slightly faster, to her house for a block or two as she headed into the house, hiding her reitsu as she headed into the house, closing the door behind her. If the man pursued after her, she would deal with him accordingly. He appeared to be a shinigami according to his spiritual pressure, but he was definitely a bit off his rocker.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 am

He would then call back zilo.He waited after a few rings."eh he is probably being tortured against his will or something like that."He said as he walked past her door and in the oposite direction of her down the side walk.He would then enter the park and sit down on the bench to think."Eh he is probably off having fun somewhere."He said as he rest his head on the park bench.looking up at the clouds like he normally would.He would then pull out a cigarette and then light it.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 am

Kira looked outside and then walked to the park as she had thought that the man had gone back to the bar. She went down the hill as she layed down in the grass and stared at the moon as it shined bright tonight. At least she wasn't getting followed by that creeper again.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 am

Ryuu was sitting in a tree far from where she was.He looked up at the stars and began to whistle the theme to kingdom hearts(love that game).He laid back against the tree,he feel asleep for a second and feel out of the tree making a thud,he lay there unconscious,not harming a soul.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 am

Kira heard the thud and she walked over to see what had happened and she sighed as she looked at the man and from between her breasts she pulled out a container of smelling salts and waved them under his nose as she looked at him. She hated having to help a drunkard, but she had to look as human as possible.*"Hey there you ok?"* Her voice was mature, which made sense considering her body.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 am

Ryuu's body smelt of cherries and tobacco.He then rubbed the back of his head not remembering where he was,who he was or what happened to him.He then woke up and looked up at her."Uhh i really don't know."He said with a puzzled look on his face.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 am

She sighed as she looked at him and put the smelling salts back between her breasts where they would be secure. She then helped him onto his feet as she looked at him*"Can you at least tell me what happened to make you hit the ground so hard?"*She said this her Ebony eyes searching his for lies, she would catch it if he really did lie.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 am

"Well judging from where i am,im guessing i fell out of that tree."He said as he put his hands in his pockets.Innocence on his face and his brain a jigsaw puzzle.His heart didn't even know what was going on.He had amnesia,which would explain his confusion.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 am

Kira sighed as she began to walk away, helping him wake up was fine with her, but she was not going to help this drunkard out, especially not while he smelled as he did.*"Well I hope you find something to help you figure out what you should be doing, because I certainly don't know."
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 am

Ryuu would then wave to her as she left.He then tried to climb back into the three.He feel down again,he then got up and kept trying to climb,finally reaching his branch and sitting on it and looking at the stars."She was nice."He said as he swung his legs from the branch like a little kid.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 am

Kira sat down alone on a hill a good ways away as she layed down undoing another button on her shirt to let the cool night air into her shirt as she lay in the soft grass in a half daze. She almost wanted to go to sleep there, but knew better than to do that, especially with the people of this world.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:46 am

Ryuu then smelt himself a little bit,it wasn't very pleasant.He remembered seeing a river a ways down the hill.He remembered seeing the girl walk away.He would then run down the side of the hill throwing his clothes off and doing a cannon ball into the river.He lay on his back floating along the way."Ahh this should make that foul smell go away."he said to himself.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:51 am

As he went by, she didn't even realize he was nude until after he had already gotten into the river and she blinked as she looked at him, but she did not move. She just sighed and looked up at the moon, beginning to wonder if she should have left him as he was.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:57 am

Ryuu would then exit the river picking up he clothes as he walked along.He would then put them back on.He drop down on the ground close to her."Nice night huh."He said as he looked up at the sky not paying attention to her shirt.He had his legs cris cross and his feet tucked under his legs.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:07 am

Kira noticed he had changed, his smell was at least mostly gone, his hair was washed, and he seemed more innocent now. This truely was interesting, and maybe getting knocked unconcious was the best thing that could happen to him, before this he was a blithering drunk. She looked at the moon and nodded*"Yes."*That was all she said, she was busy examining the sky, it was so much more beautiful here than it was in Hueco Mundo.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 am

"Hmm i wonder if i live near by,i can't seem to recall to be perfectly honest."He said still looking at the moon the drawing his attention to a near by rock.Then throwing it,watching it skip along the river.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:23 am