Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Yuuki ( complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Yuuki ( complete) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Yuuki ( complete) Naruto10
Yuuki ( complete) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Yuuki ( complete)

Yuuki
    Yuuki

Yuuki ( complete) Empty Yuuki ( complete)

Post by Yuuki Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Basic Information

Name: Yuuki Ishiyama

Grade: sophomore

Looks: Yuuki ( complete) STaR

she wears a black tang top with a black shirt and she keeps her short hair in a ponytail with her bangs hanging slightly over her purple eyes.

Personality: is a friendly individual with a laid back and somewhat sarcastic attitude.She loves playing sports and she hates wearing dresses and blouses.She is serious during difficult times and manages to keep calm when others aren't. Yuuki is somewhat bad tempered and will attack anyone that harms the innocent,or underestimates her because she is a female and a human she usually rarely shows her true feelings to anyone unless she is really close to the person..she does care for people if they are kind to her and those who know her true personality knows her as someone who loves to laugh,smile and make jokes.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Human Special Ability Information

Name: Wind/storm control

Description: Yuuki has complete control over the wind, and is capable of causing hurricanes, powerful wind blasts,she can cut the enemy with air slashes,and she can even move swiftly as fast as a shunpo.and even has the power to fly. she is also capable of controlling thunder storms,Rain,and blizzards.

History and RP Sample

History: As a child,Yuuki was always scolded and yelled at by her parents who could never be happy for anything that she did.Even though she was a straight A student and a remarkable athlete.Her parents always said that she could do better,and they hated the fact that she didn't dress like other girls at her school did.Her Father who was a lazy drunk who grounded her for every little thing that wasn't perfect,and her mother who never even smiled at her daughter.One day Yuuki had enough and decided to run away from home when she was sixteen,raising enough money,she bought herself an apartment and moved in Karakura town with the help of her rich aunt that lived there.But when she was unpacking her things and moving it in to her apartment she was attacked by a hollow which gave her a large gash on her arm.Yuuki,furious and confused,tried to fight back but when the hollow pinned her bleeding arm,yuuki caused a powerful hurricane to errupt between her in the hollow.Howling,as the hollow was torn apart into little pieces and the hurricane died down.Trembling.Yuuki sat there on the entrance of the apartment,bleeding and now aware of her powers she decided to keep it a secret when necessary and she decided that she would try to protect whoever she can from Hollows our anything else that posed a threat to Karakura town.Her goal is to try and live a normal life and possibly make some new friends and get a boyfriend.

RP Sample: Konoka was wandering around the streets of The world of the living in a gigai, Wearing a white short sleeve button up, and a black skirt that complimented her figure with her long brown hair falling down her back in soft waves.the sun warmed her soft peach cream skin and made Her warm golden brown eyes shine as she looked around taking in the scenery. * I've heard that Karakura town had some amazing sites but this is pretty.* she thought while walking through the woods. Hearing the sound of moving water,Konoka smiles as she sees a clear blue river. Sitting down on the rock she watched As the sun's rays reflected gracefully off the water. She smiled and sighed the scenery was nice and peaceful....

Last edited by Yuuki on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Yuuki ( complete) Empty Re: Yuuki ( complete)

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Approved.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 pm

thx ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:31 am