Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 1d7f0b40-1-1
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 Naruto10
The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private)

Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 am

Sairento seemed confused and just stood there, watching her. He had no idea what was going on, though it seemed obvious. Atai, his zanpakuto spirit kicked the door down, upon hearing the bell, thinking it was some sort of kido alarm. She then looked at sairento standing there in the nude, and covered her eyes."I'll be in the sword.." she quickly ran back into the bathroom, getting back into the sword. Sairento sighed, shaking his head as he slowly got dressed, cracking his neck. He forgot completely about his ring, as he grabbed his zanpakuto, exiting the house. He sighed, as he began to walk home, wondering what was so important that it would interrupt their love-making. He merely shrugged as he walked, leaving the area of current-interest.

-Exit-
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Succubus and The Lieutenant(Kira)(Private)

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 am

Gale waited till he was a good ways away before activating her Ressurection. She had to head to an area to turn it to sand so as not to be annoyed by a bunch of shinigami. She turned to sand and flew out the back window on the wind in fine particles going to the area of her choice.

[Exit, End of Topic]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 am