Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant 1d7f0b40-1-1
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant Naruto10
Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant

Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant Empty Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 am

Basic Information

Name:Sairento Bakuhatsu

Actual Age:432

Appeared Age:18

Division:1st

Looks:Avatar

Personality:When alone, Sairento is a very silent being, who will keep to himself, and usually write or draw a lot. It is in this time that he barely speaks, even if there are others around. Sairento does what he can to be friendly but usually has to be aggresive to keep others away.

When his trust is earned, Sairento is playful and cheery towards others, and hyperactive. He bounds around a lot, and does what he can to help others. During this time sairento is much friendlier, and draws other people, showing it to them or he protects those who would be in danger.

Once somebody threatens his friends, sairento goes berserk. He does whatever is in his power to kill those hurting his friends. Disregarding his personal health completely, sometimes he will rush head on into a battle, kunai ablaze and eyes showing the death's of others. His usual demeanor now gone, he becomes crazed.

On happier a note, when sairento is around girls, he can't help but try to show off and emberass himself. Sairento will protect them at any cost and even flirt with them or sdeuce them. He will do whatever he can to get their attention

Sexuality:Straight

Relationship Status:Taken by Ichigo Ryu

Zanpakuto Information
    Zanpakuto Name:Death Note

Zanpakuto Looks:Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant 95d312xr2

Manifestation:Atai :Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant _Essence_of_Life__by_souls_poison

Released Zanpakuto Description:

Manifestation, To Life: Allows the manifestation to become a physical being.(sealed)
    Negative Lightning : Special stream of reryouku that launches from Sairento's finger to hold an enemy in place.
    Shroud of Negative Reryouku: Stops positive spiritual energy from hitting him for a time.(4,6 cooldown)
    Negative Blade Coating:Coating his blade in negative energy, Sairento is able to have his blade fire out negative energy.
    Negative transformation:The negative energy swung from sairento's sword can be turned into multiple throwing knives in mid-air
    Absorb:Can deflect low level kido's and ceros up to #39, and gillian class ceros

Zanpakuto Release Phrase:Essence of life, Death Note!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant Ve_Victus_by_Shodukari

Bankai Information

Bankai Description:Sairento's personality changes from a light demeanor, to a crazed, bloodthhirsty fiend.
    [b]Greater Spiritual Power: Sairento's spiritual power grows much greater and will incapacitate those at a low level.

Enhanced Durability: Sairento could take a medium-level cero to the face, with only minimal damage.
    Enhanced Speed:Sairento gets much faster, and his shunpos cause him to be but a blur to even trained eyes
    Negative Reryouku Wave: Sairento slashes in a horizontal motion to cause negative reryouku to fly out of his blade, which goes for a half mile before fading to nothing.
    Negative Sound: Sairento claps the heads of his bankai blades together, causing a screeching sound to launch to the opponent's ears, causing them to ring loudly, and distract said tartget. If left alone, it will start to disrupt their site.

Bankai Looks:Holding near the smaller blades at the bottom, these are two axes. But can be held either way.Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant Deathnote_by_JoeCoool

Manifestation Abilities:
    Protective Barrier: Atai creates a barrier around herself and Sairento for three turns to protect him and help him regenerate.
    Minor Regeneration: Atai heals sairento's minor wounds, imbuing him with a slight bit more of stamina than he had before.
    Negative Bomb Ball: Atai leaps into the air, forming a giant ball of negative energy, then releases it upon the opponent, dealing medium to heavy damage if it hits.
    Cure: If something is obstructing sairento's senses, or causing him to be unable to move, Atai can undo this ONCE per battle

History and RP Sample
    History:
    Academy Arc: Sairento was never a very good student as was the only one within the shinigami academy to flirt with the girls during class. He was never one for working when he could be flirting with girls, and his catchphrase was: "Lazyness, Girls, and Sleep!". It was because of this after his graduation, no squad would accept him.

Sairento was forced to go back through the academy numerous times, until he finally gave in and did as he was told. It was there he met Ichigo Ryu, and couldn't help but flirt with her. He emberassed himself a lot, but always seemed to make her laugh.

Finally, at graduation, he had passed the academy's exam. It was then that he decided to make his move on Ichigo, but on the day of graduation, he couldn't find her. She was nowhere to be seen, and he heard that she had made it as a lieutenant in the fourteenth division. Heartbroken, sairento left to go pursue a seat for himself.

Ranking Up Arc:The head commander, kazuki saw promise in him, and offered him the third seat for first squad. Sairento eagerly accepted, and soon he was part of Kazuki's main task force. He was happy about this, but still missed Ichigo dearly.

During his time as a third seat, there was a disturbance in karakura, and apparently a few espada were attacking said town. Obvious for the job, sairento went with three captain to find out the problem. Once they got there, they saw an espada attacking hollows.

Sairento calmed the man down and they began talking. This espada was Zilo, the Cuatro espada. And it was then on from that day, that zilo and sairento became great friends, ever so hard to break up.

Sairento was called back to the Soul Society and promoted to First Chair by kazuki. Which gave him great honor. And it was during this time that kazuki had helped Sairento gain his shikai form, enabling him to apply for the spot of lieuntenat.

There was a battle between the current lieutenant and Sairento. But after a long struggle, Sairento came out the victor, raising his blade high into the air, with a cry of victory. In the distance he saw Ichigo smiling and cheering form him, and this was the time to make his move.

After he got leave from the head captain, Sairento caught up with Ichigo and asked her to be his girl. After that, they went on many dates to the human world, growing ever closer together.

Lieutenant Arc: Sairento took his lieutenant job seriously, but was still very lazy. He would always sit back in his chair, feet on the desk, relaxing. It was this that prompted Kazuki that Sairento needed a bankai.

Being only Three hundred at this time, Sairento gulped. Usually it took many hundred years to master bankai and that was time that would be taken away from his relaxation. And so Sairento decided to get an energy loan from zilo in order to complete this more quickly.

During his bankai training though, sairento went berserk, and nearly destroyed much of the soul society. And so it took one hundred and thirty years for Sairento to learn to master his bankai. And when he had, Ichigo was there with him, cheering for him.
    The rest is to be written.

RP Sample:Sairento stood slowly, holding the two axes in his hands that made up his bankai. Death note was a powerful bankai and he wanted to learn how to control it soon before kazuki started making him work more and more at it.

He then ran forward, slicing at Kazuki's chest, pulling the other axe downward to his right shoulder. Of course Kazuki easily dodged both of these, kicking him away. Sairento scraped against the ground, stabbing the tips of his axes into the ground to catch himself.

Sending out a wave of negative reryouku to distract Kazuki, sairento shunpo'd from his current position. This worked as Kazuki jumped into the air to avoid the wave, leaving himself open. Sairento appeared from the shunpo behind his Commander, slamming his elbow into the man's shoulder. He watched Kazuki fly into the ground below, leaving a crater.

Kazuki slowly stood, his shoulder limp but otherwise alright, laughing. "Good job sairento!" he yelled out, popping his shoulder into place once more. Sairento smiled and landed, nodding as he resealed his zanpakuto, walking with the commander to get something to eat.

Last edited by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant Empty Re: Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 am

Nice ^^ Approved.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant Empty Re: Bakuhatsu, Sairento : The Negative Matter Lieutenant

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 am

Thankies <3.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Shroud of Negative Reryouku: Stops positive spiritual energy from hitting him for a time.

State how long, and put a cooldown that is two posts longer than the duration
    -------------------------------

Absorb:Can absorb low level kidos and ceros.

I would rather this be deflect low level kidou and Cero, as I have been getting complaints. (Low level being level 39 or lower kidou, and low Level Cero is lower gillian class Cero)

-----------------------------------------------------
    SIDENOTE: Please explain in here every detain of you negative Reiryoku so that I can understand how this works better, as I may have more nerfing to do, but it is hard to tell as I don't know everything that Negative Reiryoku does

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:09 am