Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 1d7f0b40-1-1
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 Naruto10
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

+3
Zero
Shinji Asakura
Locura Ash
7 posters

Karakura Rampage (Open to all)

Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Rampage (Open to all)

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Growling, futeki released his resurrecion, the only difference being made beiing that his spiritual power shot up. This would allow his body to vibrate at very high speeds. The needles went through his body, with no effect, as he sonido'd in front of feign, standing ready. His hand came back to lay upon the man's waist, the vibration being held to both of their bodies, allowing the attacks to slip through them, unscathing them. While her blade was still down, Futeki grinned sadistically at Locura, his fang-like teeth showing. Uttering ''Repulse'' the man grinned even wider, watching violent waves of anti-matter blast out from the front of his body, to the girl in front of him. Given the point-blank range the others wouldn't have time to stop him, and the waves would cause mid-ranged damage along with forcing the girl back a bit. After this, the man felt two clones exit his body. Due to the girl being at full power, or so he assumed, the first clone was given great strength. The second clone was given mid-ranged strength and each of them grinned to each other, then nodded to futeki, their bodies blurring into sonidos, unseen as of yet, seeing as how they seemed to leave from around Futeki.

------------------------------------------------
    Name:Repulsion

State:Both

Description:Uttering a word of discontempt, Futeki sends out violent waves of anti-matter damaging things it comes into contact with, along with forcing them back.

Name:Tokigiro Sonido

State:Resureccion

Description:This allows the user to vibrate their body at high speeds, not only causing attacks to go through them, but for clones to be made. The power is not split between each clone, but given to them based on the power of the attack.

Yuuki
    Yuuki

Karakura Rampage (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Rampage (Open to all)

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Yuuki was about to shield herself from the powerful espada's attack but suddenly she felt zilo pull her back. his side slightly injured in the process. Yuuki saw the man with the needles escape her sphere and release his zanpackuto. as she saw the clones disappear she also noticed that the man was attacking Locura.she quickly formed a shield of wind circling Locura. she would be pushed back slightly but she wouldn't be injured. after the attack ended the shield broke.Yuuki glared at Futeki. before anyone could react. a hurricane erupted around Futeki,closing in on him holding the man in place the speed of the hurricane was 1,000 mph. he wouldn't be able to move his body at all with out having his limbs torn off.if he moved an inch he would literally be ripped to pieces as the hurricane closed in on him.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Zero watched all hell break lose as Feign attacked yuuki. Pulling his blade out and concentrating his spiritual energy into it. Zero flash stepped in front of zilo and yuuki, cutting through the attack yet burning his shoulder in the process.hey now....didn't anyone tell you its impolite to hit a woman?Zero told the espada in a joking manner. while taking a fighting stance. he then pointed his finger at the male espada and said.Scattered Bones of beasts, spire, vermillion crystal, Steel wheel, If ‘tis moving its wind, If ‘tis still its sky, the tone of clanging spears fills the empty castle!Bakudo#63 Sajō Sabakuas the incantation left his lips as well as the name of the binding spell. chains wrapped around Feign making it difficult for him to escape as he smirked and finished.Hado #90 Kurohitsugi..(black Coffin)A black box forms around Feign and multiple energy spears pierce him from top to bottom.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm

OOC: Yuuki, the blurring means ALL attacks go through him..so using that attack, just makes my next clone so much stronger :/.

same goes to you zero, seeing as how until my next post, me and feign are invulnerable to attack :/
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 pm

(OOC: thats Oped sir....)
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 pm

OOC: No sir, it isn't. Seeing as how it can't be used repeatedly but think what you want, Zero. I changed it in my app, even though it clearly isn't op'd and you guys are just babies. :/
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 am

Feign smiled as four wings sprouted from his back and a cloak surrounded his body like a cloak of blood. A white Wing, a Clear wing, a wing of Shadows, and a metal green wing dripping with poison. Feign looked at the sky as clouds gathered and his eyes glowed with energy that seemed to swamp all others in the area, his reitsu that of a Captain Commander's.*"To all of you....I suggest you leave this place."* As he said this it began to rain pure white rain drops, but they burned like fire, while from sky to ground black lightning bolts struck the ground, each one cold like death itself. This power seemed to affect everyone that was around.*"Paradise I was denied, so I show you Hope's Denial."*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hope's Denial

State: Ressurecion

Description: The area begins to rain heavily with holy energy that cannot be absorbed, this energy feels like you are being burned alive in the most violent fashion, while Shadow lightning bolts flash down, while these can be absorbed, the energy they give burns from the inside out, and if struck by one, these bolts will seem to hold you in place and bring you the pain of chilling death while the Rain feels like it is burning you to death. This can only be used once a fight, but stays out for thirteen of Feign's turns. this attack does not see a difference between friend and enemy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 pm