Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) Naruto10
Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki)

Zilo
    Zilo

Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) Empty Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki)

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Zilo stood there looking around after coming out of the Garganta looking like Grimmjow looking back at the girl in his Captain Haori that seem to engulf her he sighed. "When am i going to get that thing back and stop having to dress like this?" He asked smiling as he looked around and saw there was no one around right now and he sighed again and looked back at the sky and knew this was going to be a long and weird life for him.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) Empty Re: Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki)

Post by Kamaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Kamaki was coming out of a seperate Garganta seeing he was scared to be in the same one as Kira. Kamaki then hoped down to the ground and said Today is a butiful day dont you guys think so. Kamaki was surprise the day was so butiful,he hasent seen a day like that since forever.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki) Empty Re: Espada and her pet meet someone (Tag Gale&Kamaki)

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 pm

(For purposes of her being in disguise, call her Gale)

Gale smiled as she walked through the Gargantua and hummed as she walked in the Haori and looked at Zilo as she smiled*"If you want your robe back, your going to have to beg for it Zilo-san."* She giggled like a little girl as she looked at him dancing around in his robe as she then looked at Kamaki and waved*"Hello mister, who are you?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Zilo looked across at him and noticed he had the Spiritual pressure of a Vizard. "He seems to be a vizard." He said as he drew his Znapaktou and waited there. His Zanpaktou looked like a giant white butcher knife. He starred at the man. He was keeping his spiritual pressure hidden like Gales here. He looked at her and waited for her response if anything would happen they would fight. And there was no need for Gale to worry herself about this Zilo didn't look like he was tough but he was stronger then the C.C. them self he smiled at the guy not trying to frighten him into fighting.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Kamaki said Im sorry sir and miss my name is Kamaki Juka and im a vizard and I also would not like to fight you.Kamaki didnt want to fight just yet seeing he was hungry and was enjoying the sunny day,Kamaki smiled back at the man and then hide his spritual pressure.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Gale giggled as she bowed, wearing the loose captain's Haori and nodded*"My name is Gale, I am a super Human ^_^."*She giggled as she flexed and pointed around like a goofball laughing, but at the same time, gave Zilo a look that said "Play along or I'll do worse to you later"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Zilo went quiet and smiled a little bit. "Yes she is a super human that has my Haori at this moment but i will get it back from her." He said wtih a smile as he looked at her with the eyes. Saying What ever. And looked back at the Vizard. "So what brings you to this nice day it seems its almost time for the sun to set." He said looking out into the sun he loved to watch it set thats mostly why he wnated to come to the human world today.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Kazuki turned to the setting sun and had said I came to see the most buityful and the best relaxation spot in the whole world wich is right here because you have a great veiw of the sun and moon,but what brings you guys here and how can a shinigami use a garganta.Kazuki was enjoying the sun set.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:11 pm

The girl raises her hand as she waves*"We didn't ^_^."* She smiles a bit before realizing to give an explanation and she nods*"We have a friend in high places in the Hueco Mundo, so he helped me and Zilo out of there ^_^
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Zilo stood there and smiled and sat down. He was thinking of a way to get his haori backa nd get out of the ridiculous outfit. If you looked at his face you could see that he was thinking of way to try and get it back. He though about a 100 ways but saw some how some of them would fail but still thought about it.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Kamaki was thinking and couldnt shake the feeling that Gale had the same reitsu as a hollow.Kamaki then said Why is it that I cant shake the feeling that you have a evil presence of a strong hollow.Kamkai was a little worried seeing if he were to fight he would lose because he was still hungry.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 pm

(No one can sense her reitsu, but I'll let it slide this time)

Gale blinked and she smiled as she opened her hands and they glowed with black energy for a moment as she then completely hid her reitsu*"I am able to absorb Hollows easy, but I can't do it unless I use my powers, which hurt T_T."* She whined the last part as she looked at him, making her seem like a high school girl as she spoke.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Zilo sighed adn stood up and grabbe dhis blade and started to walk off in the other direction. Last thing he needed to see was another poor guy fall victim to the girl. He looked up at the sky and thought about shunpoing away for a second.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Kamaki was wondering why the Shinigami was leaving but didnt really care that much. Kamaki then said to galeThis is one hell of a sun set dont you think so. Kamaki then had sat down beside her.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

She nodded as she looked at the sunset, after however grabbing Zilo by the hair and dragging him to sit down. She would not be left with a Vizard. She did not even let her lust aura out right now, and Zilo would notice that contact with her did nothing right now.*"So Who wants to go eat after this ^_^?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Zilo looked up at her and sighed. "Well depends we don't even have gigai well i don't anyway your a human." He said as he looked down and saw he was still in the arrancar outfit. "This thing makes me looke weird...." He said looking at himself a red head Grimmjow wihtout a mask and a whole yyet taller what a nice thing to see.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Kamaki said I dont need one and I dont really care what we because im starving and havent eating since 6 hours ago.Kamaki then had heard his stomach growl and he then started to hold it and was wishing he had a burger with fries and a drink and he would be alright.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Gale smiled as she stood up, grabbing Zilo's hair to make him stand as she pointed to the closest place to eat which seemed to be a Taco Bell*"To the food ^_^ Lets go."*She began to walk forward as she looked straight ahead towards the food.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Zilo motioned for them to hold on and came back in his gigai bringing the kid a Gigai. "Here take this. And since you don't seem to know so much about that place it isn't free you know." Zilo said as he pulled out his wallet and sighed. "Only 34 billion yen left that is my pay check we need to eat light i think." Zilo wasn't so use to eating at fast food resturants at all he was use to the fancy stuff.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 am

Kamaki smiled and said I get stuff for free here Im somewhat of a ideal around here just because I saved a couple of people it was no big deal,but where do yall wanna go eat at.Kamaki said nicely.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:30 am

Gale looked at Zilo happily as she nodded to Zilo her bright Amethyst eyes shining at him*"Where do you wanna go Zilo-san Very Happy."*She seemed ready to go anywhere, she just wanted to eat*"Glad I don't need a gigai for people to see me ^_^
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 am

Zilo sighed and looked around noticing that there wasn't many things around that they could eat then he looked at the boy hearing his stomach growl again. He walked into a japanese grill and ordered them a table. "Get as much as you want just try not to make me broke." He said teasingly.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 am

Kamaki walked in and orderd two things off the menue not trying to make the Shinigami go broke and just be nice.Kamaki then thought of something,Kamaki stood up and said Where is my car.Kamaki then grabed a drink and started to drink it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am