Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) 1d7f0b40-1-1
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) Naruto10
One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo)

Kazuki
    Kazuki

One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) Empty One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo)

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Kazuki was chilling at the Shinigami Training Grounds helping students train and become stronger.Kazuki was getting bored of not having a fight in a while and he couldnt ask one of the students because if he would go Shikai he would probly kill them.Kazuki then said Is their anybody here who would like to have a spar with me that is strong enough to with stand my Bankai.Kazuki was then waiting for somebody to answer him.
    Zilo
    Zilo

One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) Empty Re: One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo)

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Zilo came walking up behind him without his reiatsu being detected like he always does. And with a smile on his face. "I think i could suffice with that challenge Kazuki." He said without remembering that he didn't sense that he was ebhind him and probably would make him jump a little bit. For a big guy Zilo sure was quiet.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo) Empty Re: One Of The Greatest Fights Alive(Zilo)

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Kazuki jump because he hates when people come behind him like that.Kazuki then said I hate when people do that and since you did that im going to take you up on that but we have to move away from the kids or we could kill them since my reiutsu is that deadly and I know one of my best friends and a captian would have killer reitsu to.Kazuki then lead Zilo away from the kids and pulled out Katen.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Zilo walked away with him but they where still in distant that the kids could see them to fight. He looked at him/ "Lets skip the Chit chat and go straight to bankai." He said as he moved his blade in front of him. "Bankai." When the reiatsu wrapped around the blade made the dust wrap around him. When he was done. He was wearing a pure white outfit with the captains Hatori over is. He looked kinda funny. His pure white blade fully extended he smiled as he looked at him. Kazuki knows this bankai its like the hollow forms of ichigo or so he had been told. "I won't remove my patch i ahve a feeling i won't need it.." He said with a smile.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Kazuki was surprised at the lust for a fight Zilo had,so he said ''Shatter''.Kazuki then had a white a blackis and red vortex go around him.Kazuki came out with a black and blue outfit.Kazuki then uses shunpo and comes behind Zilo and swings at Zilo back his left arm and then he jumps back not trying to use his full spped or power.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Zilo was suing his right hand. Everyone knew he was stronger with his left arm and blocked the blow and smiled. "your going to have to do better then that to damage me my friend." He said with a smile. In this form Zilo was faster the Kazuki and Kazu knew it. He shunpoed to the right of Kazuki and started striking with speed and strength that didn't seem right. He then went for a kick straight to his stomach.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Kazuki blocked the kick and said Sorry but you shouldnt underestimate me and you should know that but now its to hot for me to fight properly so now im going to make it colder.Kazuki backs up and starts to change the tempture to 10 degress.Kazuki shunpos behind Zilo and with half strength he comes down with his zanpactou aming at Zilo spine.Kazuki was happy to be having this spar.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Zilo smiled as the tempature went down. It reminded him of where he had been born he turned around and blocked the blade and shunpoed to his right and struck down wards. But stopped and appeared on the other side bringing a blade to hit him in the stomach. This was the first time that Zilo would fight the C.C. And he was still holding back using his right hand even with him at half strength.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Kazuki was surprised that Zilo would like the cold but it wasent nothing for him to think about now so he shook his head forgetting the thought.Kazuki then shupoed behind him dodging his attack.Using full strength he sliced at Zilo and started to forming a Fire Tornado behind Zilo but he didnt put enough into forming it to kill Zilo.Kazuki then said Hurry and move out of the way or that will hit you and it will hurt.Kazuki didnt want to kill his friend just hurt him.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Zilo smiled and shunpoed behind the C.C. And laughed a little bit. Again he was doing the thing to scare him. He said softly in a almost evil voice. "getsuga Tenshou." As he brought down the blade a white form of Reiatsu shot out at him with full speed. It was the same reiatsu attack as kurosaki ichigo.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 am

Kazuki thought damn as he shupoed out the way but did have a little scratch on his arm.Kazuki then made two more tornado's this time with full strength.Kazuki said''hahah dodge all those''.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 am

Zilo stood there and smiled and switched his blade to his left hand and said. "Getsuga Tenshou." And fired off 5 getsuga tenshou one after another to connect with the tornadoes slowly forcing them back wards towards Kazuki. "Hows that.." He siad smiling.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am

Kazuki swaited till all of them got close and then shupoed out of the way as they went into each other.Kazuki then said ''Im some what tired wanna take a break and I know you are as well''.Kazuki said nicely.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:44 am

Zilo smiled and looked at him. "I haven't even released my full power. And you know i can go alot higher but if i did i am not sure those kids will eb alright. Sure we can stop i think its about time for a break anyway." He said witha smile as he walked with the C.C. Turning his bankai down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:12 pm