Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Fight your Demons (Sairento) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Fight your Demons (Sairento) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Fight your Demons (Sairento) Naruto10
Fight your Demons (Sairento) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Fight your Demons (Sairento)

Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Fight your Demons (Sairento) Empty Fight your Demons (Sairento)

Post by Emiko Nasatora Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 am

Emiko stared at the motionless man before her, then she let out a sigh and glanced at the paperwork on the table beside her. Currently, she and her lieutenant, Sairento, were in the squad four barracks. After she explained what had happened, they did all they could for him, which wasn't much, then put him into a bed. She had taken a seat in a chair next to the bed, and had all her paperwork put onto the table beside the chair and the bed. Wonder what had caused that anyway she asked herself as she read the piece of paper in her hands.

How she and Sairento found themselves here had been quite a story. At first, the two had just been sparring each other, but during the battle, Sairento seemed to have lost his mind, to be blunt. He seemed to have grown hollow-like, judging from the mask he had gained on his face, and the only thing that had stopped him was one of the highest Bakudo she knew. Wonder how you're going to get through this she told herself as she looked away from the paper in her hands and at Sairento.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Fight your Demons (Sairento) Empty Re: Fight your Demons (Sairento)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm

The glitching returned to his body, and the eyes of the man opened. Nothing was left of his former self, it were as if there was some sort of creature within, trying to break free of an imprisonment. An unearthly roar came from the beast's throat and he growled, looking over at the female that sat at his bedside. His eyes, now of a hollow black with golden pupils seemed to stare straight through her, before he allowed himself to grin.

"Now, what could you be doing here, Girly?" The thing's voice sounded hoarse, cruel, and forceful. He hadn't moved as of yet, as if he were evaluating how fast the girl could be. At the present time, his skin stayed on, but he wanted to know just what made this girl tick. And why she cared for a weakling like sairento.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 pm

By the time that Sairento's eyes had opened, Emiko's own eyes returned to the piece of paper in her hands. It was just the normal reports of hollow activities, nothing much; she noticed that one of the paragraphs in the report mentioned captain Zilo, of the thirteenth division, driving off two espada. Definitely going to have to inquire about how he did that she thought to herself with a sigh, since information gathering was the 2nd squad's specialty.

She looked up casually as she heard the distorted voice, and gave the thing a shrug as if such an occurence happened often in the Soul Society. "The usual stuff; paperwork, finding out what happened to my lieutenant, stuff like that," she told the thing, making it obvious that she was mocking it.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 am

Inner World: Sairento ducked under a slash of the bankai form of his sword, the aces clanking against eachother while a white and black version of him would grin, watching. He laughed is such a callous way, that made him seem mentally unstable while he watched sairento squirm from the high-pitched screeching. Due to a collection of mask fragments in hollow sairento's ears, he was protected from the enhanced sound waves.

While his vision was just clearing from the attack, he struck out at his hollow, pushing a bit of a sound wave into his fist, giving it the speed to break the sound barrier. This would make a large boom, before energy slammed into the hollow's stomach, sending it flying backwards like a ragdoll. As if this attack were nothing, the thing back flipped, easily landing on his feet, without moving an inch as soon as said feet hit the ground.

The laughter of the being continued while he jumped into the air, slamming the non-lethal ends of the axes together, to make it one double-headed axe. When this happened, negative matter gathered in the axe, and a sweet melodic sound began to ensue from it, that would be used in lulling the opponent into a false sense of security, while the hollow slashed downwards, negative matter mix with sound flying at sairento, in the form of a large orb of burning energy.

Outer World: The thing silently, moved his body, to have his legs draped over the side of the bed, while his head tilted to the side, small popping sounds heard. Though this was usually the part where most people taken over by their hollows lost control, Hollow Sairento was of a different nature and was too sophisticated to attack any but his host, unless threatened.

Ignoring her mockery, he stood, locking his hands together, before raising them above his head, arching his back in a tight manner, to allow him to pop his spine as well. He smiled after which, dropping his hands to his sides, putting them into his pockets, before staring down at the girl, silently awaiting something to do.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 am

Emiko looked at him as he stood up, raising a single eyebrow. She would have expected him to attack by now, judging from the fact that he was Sairento's inner hollow. That was what squad four had told her anyway, and she had no reason to doubt them. However, he didn't attack her, at all; in fact, he was acting completely normal, save for the fact that he wasn't really Sairento.

She returned the stare that he gave her, before sighing and setting the report aside; it could wait. "So...isn't this when you attack me?" she decided to question of the being, unaware that he thought himself sophisticated, something she never would have expected from a hollow. After all, besides the arrancars, hollows seemed to be, for the most part, mindless creatures, their sole reason of existence being devouring souls. There were exceptions of course, but not many.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 am

OuterWorld: The hollow form of Sairento yawned as she asked this sort of steretypical question, but merely waved it off, with his hand in front of his face, like he were waving off a stench. He then began to scratch the left side of his chin, silently looking up at the ceiling. He did think it odd that he would attack this woman, but then he began to remember how sai was thinking the day that Hollow Sai had made his first appearence. He thought back to the girl's perfectly shaven legs and then chuckled softly, before returning his gaze to the female captain.

"I believe that to be much to far below me. After all, I will just attack Sairento, and take over his body. That way I can actually act on the whims he doesn't. The ones he keeps to himself." With that, the hollow smiled, turning and walking off, headed towards the door. He figured sairento had told the girl about the paperwork being done during the fight, but he was sure that was a lie.

InnerWorld: The explosion from the flaming ball of energy greatly damaged Sairento, and caused him to fly back into a wall. This wall cracked, and greatly to say the least, which nearly made Sai give up in the fight. His eyes closed, and the thoughts that his hollow were thinking ran through his mind, and he stood up slowly, growling. He was actually trying to make sairento cheat on Ichigo!

With a loud roar of anger, sairento pushed himself to stand, running at his opponent. Clapping his hands together, to form negative matter into his hands, a great sword pushed out, and he held onto the hilt tightly. "Otashi, Gorynosozuba!" With that he leaped up, uppercutting the giant blade at his enemy. A screeching sort of sound lashed out, then taking the form of a large orb hurtling to his enemy. Before the thing reached his enemey though, it exploded in a mass of sound and negative mater, sending out blurring daggers in all directions. These were charged with more spiritual energy than most attacks, and on the outer world, sairento's natural reryouku would flare up, over the hollow's.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:42 am

Emiko had to say that this hollow form of Sairento was just as cocky as the regular Sairento was. If one didn't realize it was a hollow, they might just be fooled into thinking it was Sairento, until he talked of course; after all, most people didn't talk about attacking themselves, and in third person to boot. She raised an eyebrow at what he had said; whims Sairento didn't act upon? Truth be told, Emiko had forgotten about the incident on the field, considering the fact that Sairento had turned into a hollow, or something like it, during their battle.

"Whims he doesn't act on?" Emiko asked, then she felt Sairento's reiatsu flare up and engulf the hollow Sairento's for a moment. "Tell me, what whims does he not act on?" she decided to inquire; at the same time, she mouthed to a nearby stealth force member to get any nearby Captains; he rushed off to do so. She kept her gaze on the hollow Sairento, a bit wary as she waited for the reply he would give her.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 pm

OuterWorld: With a grin, the hollow stepped towards Emiko, letting one hand come up to the bottom of her chin, his index finger slowly pulling from just her throat, to the bottom of the actual chin, in a soft manner."Whims such as those he feels about his new captain.." The hollow said this in a slightly bored, yet seductive manner. He grinned while watching the girl, hoping to see her sputter or something. Even if she didn't he still thought something was up, seeing as how she seemed to wait so intently. Brushing it off, he turned from her, to look at the wall, silently thinking after this.

Inner World:Having only been hit by two of the daggers, the hollow was mad, yet sadistically enthralled at the same time. He had never seen some one like sairento have the will to keep his body so bad. Disregarding this, hollow sairento opened his mouth, letting out his own, ear piercing screeching. This would emnate through the air waves, to surround sairento, forcing him to his knees. On the outer world, sairento's reryouku began to die down, the outer world's sai now having the pure snow white hair of the hollow.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Emiko frowned as she stared at the hollow Sairento before her, resisting the urge to pull away from the creature. In Emiko's mind, even though he hadn't attacked her yet, there was no telling what he would do in response to her actions. What the inner hollow said certainly interested her, but now was not a time to ask how Sairento felt about her, especially when it came to "that" way. "I suppose you were expecting me to get flustered or something? Sorry, but captains don't really care about how their lieutenant feels about them when said lieutenant's life is on the line. Now, would you kindly get your butt whooped by him?" Emiko asked; it was at that time that she noticed the snow white hair this Sairento now had.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 pm

OuterWorld:At the girl's response he simply laughed, his shinigami robe dulling to a bright white, instead of the usual black. This sairento's skin became much paler, and it was obvious that the transformation was almost complete. He smiled before answering her, in a slightly bemused tone."Dear, I am a master of all the moves your lieutenant hasn't even learned yet. Just think of this, with me you can have a much stronger liutenant working for the soul society." He smiled again,turning back to the girl staring silently at her lips while playing a few fingers on her chin.

InnerWorld:Sairento was obvious losing, and he just couldn't stop the hollow it seemed.He heard the conversation from outside and had to force himself up to a standing position. It was obvious as well that blind rage would not win this and so he had to beging to think. The sound manipulation of this man was impeccable, but there had to be a way to take him down. He used a shunpo, standing behind the man after, slicing across the thing's waist with his large greatsword. From what he last saw before a red light flashed, the hollow was surprised. Next thing he heard was a sonic boom, then he flew backwards, the sword stuck in the hollow's side. Sairento fell to the ground after hitting a wall, bleeding and almost beaten. On the outer world the hollow grabbed it's side, growling in anger, before blood could be seen through the white robes.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 pm

OOC: Fight your Demons (Sairento) WorkInProgress
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:54 am

"You're a hollow, not a shinigami. Besides that, I don't think I like your personality all that much," Emiko said to him, then she swatted away the fingers that were on her chin. Truth be told, the hollow Sairento was starting to creep her out a little. I mean...he was staring at my lips, and I look like a teenager; just reeks of creepy to me the captain thought to herself, watching as the hollow Sairento grabbed his side. "Hey, Sairento, if you can hear me in there, don't get your ass kicked by this poser. Do you really want him to go around masquerading in your body like he is right now? Imagine the chaos he would cause." Emiko spoke in the direction of hollow Sairento, though she was obviously addressing the real Sairento.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 am

InnerWorld:Sairento slowly stood up, shakin from the fight so far, his body beginning to give out. Before he fell however, he reliquished a final attack,"Tucho..Tachibana" was muttered a he fell, the remainder of his energy drained from his body. This caused negative matter and sound to slam into his hollow from all different sides, buckling his knees, and sending him into the state of unconsciousness. Victorious, sairento followed suit.

OuterWorld: The hollow seemed to shiver, his body giving out. As he fell to the ground in front of the captain, his body began to change. By the time he hit the ground,Sairento was now in control of his body, and naught was seen of the hollow anymore.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:58 am

"You are such a pain in the ass Sairento..." Emiko muttered, before she picked the lieutenant up and put him back into the bed he had been on before the hollow had taken control of him. I really don't like this whole situation... she told herself as she let off a sigh and took a seat next to him once again. She knew that, soon enough, squad 4 members would be coming in to tell her what had just happened to Sairento a minute ago.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 am

A while later, sairento's eyes opened slowly. His vision was blurred slightly, but the color of his eyes showed their usual gray, meaning this was sairento himself. Raising his hand to his head, he pushed back hair from his face, rubbing his aching skull(Like in pic). His eyes then turned to captain at his bed, and his cheeks flushed badly. His gaze drifted away to the side, while he began to bite his lower lips softly. Sairento's eyes then came over to emiko, and he sighed, ready to speak."Emiko-Taichou, about what the hollow said.."
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 am

"Oh, right...that," was all Emiko said in response to him, letting out a sigh as she let her gaze wander over him. She was making sure there were no more signs the hollow was still loose in him and, after deciding it wasn't for the moment, she spoke to him. "Don't worry about it Sairento. I...believe it's normal to have thoughts such as that, even if you're with someone else. The important thing is that you don't act on the thoughts, right?" Emiko offered him a small smile. She truly didn't blame him for the thoughts he had; she blamed the hollow version of him for bringing the subject up.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Sairento silently looked away, his eyes coming to the ring on his finger."right.." was all he muttered but his mind came back to what it would've been like if he were still single. It'd been a while since he'd seen his fiance and he was getting slightly paranoid that she were cheating on him. Hopefully the only thing showing on his ace would be about thinking about what would happen with him and her.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 am

Emiko frowned at him as he seemed to not completely accept what she had said. "Look, Sairento, you love your fiance, don't you? If you do, you shouldn't doubt your self-control like you probably are right now," Emiko told him, standing up and heading for the door. "Anyway, now isn't the time to talk about that. We'll talk about your feelings later, when you're all rested up. Squad four tells me they believe you have an inner hollow." she told him, pausing near the door just in case he wanted to say anything else to her.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 am

Unable to speak as of that moment, the male only nodded at thist, then closed his eyes, slowly falling into a slumber. His mind stayed on what could or would've been, but he only showed relaxation on his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:51 am