Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Kazuki Nuuben I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Kazuki Nuuben 1d7f0b40-1-1
Kazuki Nuuben Naruto10
Kazuki Nuuben Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Kazuki Nuuben

Kazuki
    Kazuki

Kazuki Nuuben Empty Kazuki Nuuben

Post by Kazuki Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:36 am

Basic Information

Name:Kazuki Nuuben

Actual Age:360

Appeared Age:17

Division:8

Looks:Avatar

Personality:Shinji has a tanned complection, with an athletic type body.His hair is kinda short.His eyes are brown.He has a scar on his back from which he got from fighting the hollow that killed him. He also has the scarf the women who cared for him made.Shinji hair is also brown but when he gets mad it turns red.His brown hair about shoulder lenth.A peice of his hair sticks out and goes between his eyes.His hair is somewhat frizzy.

Sexuality:Straight

Relationship Status:Looking

Zanpakuto Information
    Zanpakuto Name: Kashin naki and Katen Kyokotsu

Zanpakuto Looks:Kazuki Nuuben Kitetsu_one_piece_sandai_zolo[/spoiler][/i]
    This is Katen
    Spoiler:

Released Zanpakuto Description:

Zanpakuto Release Phrase:Shatter

Released Zanpakuto Looks:This is Katenhttps://media.photobucket.com/image/a%20black%20sword%20with%20a%20red%20outline/inuyashalover185/a8cd3144.gif

THIS IS Kashi https://media.photobucket.com/image/a%20black%20sword%20with%20a%20red%20outline/Kaeth_Of_Light/Gaia_Rp_and_Profile_Related_Stuff/tales-of-symphonia-dawn-of-the-new-.jpg

Bankai Information

Bankai Description::
    Spoiler:
    Bankai Looks:

History and RP Sample
    History:Kazuki was born in Karakura Town where he had two brothers who were older than him.Kazuki was very close with his brother's seeing that they are the only family he had known,he had never meet his parents.Kazuki spent a lot of time daydreaming and looking at the clouds wandering was there really a god.When Kazuki was 9 he was going home one day from school when he got home he had found both of his brother's killed.Kazuki was placed in an orphanage in a distant town.

The place was weird it also was dirty and had mice always running around and they where not scared of nothing or anybody.Kazuki hated the place and the fact that they tried to get him to do work.When he was having his 14 birthday party he had made a plan to escape the night before the party.While his party was going on he had one of the other kids in there cut the lights so that he could escape out a window.Kazuki was successful in escaping.When the lights were cut back on they found that he had escaped, but they did not care.Shinji lived on his own for a while but he found a way to watch t.v.Shinji had learnt karate from watching others, and practicing his technique and taught himself how to survive alone.One day when Kazuki was 18, he was walking to the grave yard at night to go gaze at the stars,Kazuki loved to do that, it was one of his favorite thing in the world.

When Kazuki got there he saw one of his sprite buddies being attack by a monster. Kazuki was very scared but still he did it, he had to, if he wanted to save his friend. Kazuki grabbed a big piece of wood that had been abandoned with a pile of rubbish near the graveyard and charged at the monster. The monster plucked Kazuki up from the air and threw him back to the ground as if he was nothing.Kazuki felt weak, but still wanted to help his pal. He gathered his last amount of energy and then ran away, to a store that was at the bottom of he hill; once there he bought a katana.The katana was all black with a red and black hilt,it was also a normal size katana. It was kind of funny a katana would be sold at a corner shop, but Kazuki didn't think about that for too long as he raced back up the hill.Kazuki charged at the monster and was able to chop it in half. Kazuki felt very good defeating the monster. In his haste to leave the dead monster, Kazuki didn't notice it's final swing towards him, and was flung onto a spiral of a nearby tombstone, where he died.

Kazuki woke up in Soul Society with some women looking after him, after some time the women and him became friends. The women saw how good Kazuki was at fighting so she sent him to the academy.When he got into the academy he got into a lot of trouble seeing that he is very lazy,he would fall asleep in the middle of a lesson.The main thing he got in trouble for was the fact that the sensei's would think that Kazuki is ignoring them when he was daydreaming,even though he would daydream to ignore them so he could never really get mad when they screamed at him for not paying attention to what they where teaching.One day when he was walking down the hall he had over heard some of the other students talking about a empty captain spot in the 8 division,he then thought why not try an get that spot.

From that day forward he actually tried to do his work even though he did not work at it very much he did very good work.Kazuki got bored of not having daydreaming in a while.Kazuki then had graduate after a year of making OK grades,and then made his way out of the academy and to the central 46 asking about the empty captain spot.They told him he would have to fist prove he is battle ready for the position.

Kazuki then was told to come back next week to prove he was battle ready.Kazuki came back in a week as he was told.They made him fight a average height man an about the same size as Kazuki.Kazuki swung various of attacks at him but he seemed to dodge them all but one that hit him in his chest close to his heart.Kazuki was on the offence the most of the fight,while the man was on defence.

Whn the man was on offence he hurt Kazuki very bad causing some internaly. Kazuki did not kill the man seeing that is something Kazuki hates to do. Kazuki body was damage very badly he had cuts all over his body,mostly on his chest and arms. Kazuki was then sent to the fourth squad barracks to be healed.After the had healed Kazuki he headed for his barracks and saw everybody waiting for him.Kazuki came in and said ''hey'' before going into his room an going to bed.

RP Sample: Sad(OOC-MADE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER))
    Shinji stood silently, taking in the world around him. It seemed like a normal city, but everything seemed as if it were in shambles. He started walking forward, past dilapidated old buildings and began seeing people. The throng of people began to thicken as he went farther towards the center of this giant megalopolis. He stopped at what he thought was a stall produce stall and asked the little old lady behind it,"Excuse me, but do you have any fruits, like apples or oranges?"

The woman scoffed and replied in a hoarse, commanding voice,"Food? We don't even need food here, not unless you're on of those fancy Shinigami."Shinji walked away, confused. He was looking at the ground, confused, when he bumped into a thick, unyielding figure. He was knocked to the ground, rubbing his head. He looked up to try and see the man's face. Then he continued to look up, farther still, until he was almost tilting his head all the way back."Watch where you're goin, ya lil runt!" grunted the giant man who was dressed in all black robes, a sheathed katana at his side.

Shinji met the man's heavy gaze and his anger flared as he stood. The man's eyes narrowed as he looked Shinji over and laughed. "What, you think you can take me? Let's see ya try!" he challenged. Shinji's anger reached a whole new level and he could feel it seething through him and out into the air. The giant's eyes bulged as Shinji launched himself into the air, spin kicking him across the face and knocking him into a brick wall with such force it crumpled on top of him. There were two other man dressed in similar clothing that looked at him as if he were a nasty stain. Both tried to rush him, but his gymnastic talent wasn't just for show.

He cartwheeled between them with no hands, snatching both their katanas as he went. He held them aloft, no clue as to what he was doing, acting on instinct as three more guys showed up, each drawing their own katana.Now Shinji was outnumbered, but he let himself slip off, as he did in gymnastics. His entire body was now primed to fight for survival. He rushed the first two guys, spin kicking in the air and catching them both. As his foot left the second guy's head, he switched the direction of rotation and began rotating forward.

He landed on two unsuspecting blades and brought the hilts of the katanas he held down on their noses, knocking them both unconscious. The remaining guy swung at him before the other two had a chance to fall. Shinji jumped in the air, directly in the path of the sun. As he fell, he began to spin rapidly, bearing down on the remaining man. He grinned as the man scoffed and blocked his attack, grunting triumphantly. However, Shinji wasn't done; he let his momentum carry his spin and he rammed an elbow into the small of the man's back, crippling him.

Shinji stood there, surveying what he had done. The first man, The Giant, as Shinji decided to call him, was pulling himself from the wreckage of the wall.Shinji was over him immediately, a blade at his throat. "Peace, little one. That was imppressive, I gotta hand it to ya. You're new here, I can smell the real world on ya. Come with me. You're impressive, so I'm takin' ya someplace to learn. You, my friend, are gonna become a first rate Shinigami." he said, and stood, leading Shinji to his new destiny and a brand new life.

Techniques
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Kazuki on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Kazuki Nuuben Empty Re: Kazuki Nuuben

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 am

Approved! ^^
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 am

Quick question, I am not seeing what your zanpaktou's powers are O.o, they are supposed to be under descriptions O.o
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 am

Oh! Thank you, Kira. I completely missed that.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 am

Yeah, its always the first thing I look for, and I saw none of it XD
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 am

Name:Fire control
    state:Both
    Descrption:Kazuki has the ability to control and manipulate fire to his will. He can create fire by drying the air and increasing the heat of the area around his to create flashfires. This is to the level of a 100th Level Kidou

Level 60 while in Shikai please

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Lightnig Fast
    state:All State
    Descrption:Kazuki Shunpo is extreamly fast because of his training.He is the Fastest Shunpo user.

Sorry, I cannot allow you to be faster than Yuroichi all right

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Distructing Reitsu
    state:All State
    Descrption:Kazuki Reitsu is able to put a captian too his knee's.It also can desttroy builings

This can bring a lower Captain to their knees, and destroy small building

--------------------------------------------------

Name:Air Storm
    state:Bankai
    Descrption:The biggest affect of it is the control of any air that touches his riatsue. It usually either compresses the air or speeds it up. When compressing the air it causes air to compress 1,000,000 psi into a small ball only around 5 or 6 inches wide. then fires the ball off it as it touches anything it will explode causing almost a bomb like effect able to a body into pieces. When speeding it up it is usually made into a ball or tornado. The wind speeds high enough to rip flesh off the body.

1,000,000 psi is waaaay to much XD make it 13,000 lol 1,000,000 Psi would blast away a city and everything around it XD , actually, just make it High pressure to blow enemies away from you and hurt them with medium injuries.

------------------------------------------------

Name:Wind barrier
    State:Bankai
    Description:in bankai his spiritual pressure is greatly increased. And now instead of his spiritual pressure just spinning around his blade it forms around his entire body. There is a vacuum around his entire body. This makes every movement extremely fast and almost effortless. It also adds a small wind barrier around his lessening any damage that is taken

The most damage it can lessen anything by is half ok?
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 am

ok thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:47 am