Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) Naruto10
Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko)

Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) Empty Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 am

The lieutenant of squad two was seen walking towards the training grounds, a group of lower shinigami cheering him on. It seemed that his last bout with the captain of the second squad went over well with them. The man looked at the 'x' that was still carved into the dirt, tilting his head just slightly. Afterall, the man was surprised to see this mark still there, after all the fights that must've taken place here. This is where the captain commander and he would fight, when he was ready to take over the soul society.

Sairento silently came out of his inner thoughts, sensing the pressence of his captain. He smiled ever so softly, leaving his zanpakuto in it's sheath. Atai would shift out of the sword, wrapping her arms around the man's neck just softly. Her muzzle, the bottom of her jaw, would come onto the top of his head and she would stare, waiting. Though atai was his zanpakuto spirit, anyone could see her.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) Empty Re: Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko)

Post by Emiko Nasatora Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 am

Emiko let out a yawn as she walked towards the training grounds. You see, she wanted to get away from a big load of paperwork she had and, after learning that her lieutenant had went off to the training grounds as well, she had been forced to dump the paperwork off on the third seat of squad two. What does he think he's doing? It's his job to do paperwork when I don't feel like it she thought to herself as she made her way to the training grounds, a frown on her face as she arrived there.

It was then that she spotted Sairento, new lieutenant of squad 2, and she let out a sigh as she walked towards him. It still somewhat creeped her out that he had such a relationship with his spirit, but she ignored that feeling as she stopped in front of him and stared at him for a few moments. "Sairento...it's your job to do paperwork when I don't feel like doing it. What're you doing here?" she decided to say to him, growing silent after speaking.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko) Empty Re: Captain to Lieutenant : Head To Head (Emiko)

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 am

Sairento calmly turned his gaze to his captain, still smiling. He nodded to his zanpakuto spirit and she released him, walking over to a chair that was still in the same spot sairento had had it. The spirit sat in the chair, watching the two excitedly, wondering who would win this. Silently, the lieutenant brought his zanpakuto from the sheath, twisting it around his hand before stabbing the tip into the ground.

The man twisted his neck slightly to crack it before he returned his gaze to her."I need some new moves, and so I thought training with my captain would be a great way to get them. Is that so wrong? And if I remember correctly, I did my paper work, leaving me scott free for the day." He smiled in this, revelling slightly at how she thought she could dump her work on him.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 am

Emiko was, obviously, curious as to what his spirit was up to; she was sitting down in a chair. Along with that, Sairento was taking out his zanpakutou, which only served to confuse the captain further; just what was he planning? It wasn't like it mattered that much though; what did matter to her, at the moment, was his response to what she had just said to him. She frowned a little when she heard his reply and let out a sigh.

"Just...s-shut up about that," she muttered when he pointed out that he had finished his paper work; she was obviously embarrassed a little upon him pointing out that fact. "Anyway, we've already sparred, haven't we? I supposed we could spar more, if you really want to." she stated with a shrug of her shoulders as she unsheathed her own zanpakutou.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:32 am

The man released his zanpakuto, leaving it in the ground, while putting his body into the Tua Hai Cho* fighting stance. A smile came to the man's lips as he watched his captain."I need new moves, otherwise I will be no help against the espada." In this he was planning to train on his soundwave manipulation techniques, allowing for better attacks with death note.

Looking at the captain through gray eyes, the man's body seemed to dissappear, just dust kicking up to show that speed was being used. He made no sound while coming from his shunpo maneuver, swinging his leg at her back. If she dodged or blocked this, he would follow up with getting closer to sweep kick her. If she had managed to catch it, then he would bring his other leg up, jumping to slam it against the side of her head.

*Tua Hai Cho: This ancient japanese fighting style came in around the time of samurai, and was used by farmers to protect themselves in a battle for honor where no weapons were involved. This includes a complicated array of high speed attacks, basing at the point of the Crane* technique.

*Crane: This martial art was developed by ancient asian men, to which the user would channel the weight of their body into a less mass of state, allowing for faster movements, and over-all stronger attacks.

OOC: Forgot to put these in first time through.

Last edited by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 am

((What's with the star next to Tua Hai Cho...?))

Emiko couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Sairento released his zanpakutou; that was certainly an odd maneuver, in her opinion. Of course, it could be part of his training strategy to learn new moves; learn something related to hand to hand moves. She somewhat doubted that though, Sairento didn't seem the type to want to fight with just his bare hands.

Emiko let out a chuckle as he disappeared; she might not look that old, but she was a master when it came to the Flash Step. She knew it wasn't really required to be fast if you were the second division captain, but the two greatest captains she knew, Soifon and Yoruichi, had been incredibly fast. When he appeared behind her, she used Shunpo, disappearing and reappearing quite a ways away; in her free hand, she held his zanpakutou. "You don't want to use zanpakutou, right? Well, I'll remove the temptation for you." she said, before chucking his zanpakutou into the crowd of people that were watching. For her zanpakutou, she did the same thing, then she turned to face him.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 am

Sairento let a grin come to his face as he watched the female. She was going to be a feisty one. Using his own maneuvering skills, the man shunpo'd once more, watching the world around him in a slow motion sort of way. His feet, to him, moved incredibly slow as would his new captain's. His body to the outside would would seem to be either a blur to trained eyes, or nothing to most as he ran in the slow-motion fashion.

While he neared the captain, he slipped his body downwards, hoping he could do this right. Focusing a small amount of negative reryouku into his windpipes, the man screamed outwards, while sliding upon one foot on the ground, his back inches from the gravel-rock terrain. His screech would seem like nothing at first, but with his negative reryouku manipulating the soundwaves, a short burst of energy shot up at the girl, being colorless and the only hint of which being how much closer the sound wave got to her.

The sound wave would reach the girl's face in mere nano-seconds. Given the speed of a sound wave being faster than just about every sort of flashstep, he was positive this move would hit something on the girl's body. Even if she would block, it would still put such force to at least back her up. After all, this move wasn't perfected and it was just a test.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Unlike most of the others gathered there, Emiko was able to see Sairento, for the most part, as he made his way towards her using shunpo. It was kind of amusing, actually, to see him trying to be faster than her, but she stayed still, preparing herself for whatever he might send her way. It sure would be useful if I was able to manifest that shield for longer than a few seconds though she thought to herself as he appeared in front of her.

She was puzzled as she saw a sound wave heading for her, but recognized it as some sort of attack and concentrated for just a moment before a weak black shield formed in front of her. The sound wave was easily able to punch through the untrained attack and hit her dead on, though she obviously wasn't killed or hurt majorly by it. "So...you've been learning new techniques then?" she questioned of him, a frown on her face. At this rate, she was never going to be able to manifest abilities while in her zanpakutou's unreleased state.

"Kind of surprised you would learn new techniques just for this spar," Emiko taunted with a small smirk, though truth be told, she was kind of curious as to how he had learned it so fast. He certainly didn't have much control over it, that was for sure. "I'm kind of curious; how did you learn a new move in this time? I tried and I failed, as you just saw." after saying that, Emiko vanished from view and appeared behind Sairento, then she sent a kick towards his head.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 am

Sairento answered her question with a mutter of, "trying to get stronger" before he noticed her leg coming towards his head. Still in the bending back position the man tilted his back down even more, his head nearly coming to the ground. Her leg flew over his body, completely missing him. The man's body then seemed to give out and his eye sight was obstructed by the captain's shinigami robes. The man silently shook his head, until the robes were no longer obstructing his view. But what he did see made him blush badly: the captain's under clothing. It was at this time, the man was too distracted to move.

His eyes would slowly scan up her perfectly shaven legs, and he about lost it. He then remembered the ring on his finger, and sat up, his hair tickling her legs as he did so, and then he pitched forward, going into a barrel roll. Trying to manipulate the waves of sound around him, he would try to enhance his speed, allowing his slow roll to become like a ball of death. This seemed to break once or twice, but he still kept going, rolling back to turn around towards his captain. The man then pushed his ball-form into the air, speeding up the rotation as much as he could with the sound waves, causing it to become a rapid spin in the direction of Emiko's stomach.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 am

Trying to get stronger huh? Emiko thought to herself when she received her answer; it was certainly going to be more interesting with him as a lieutenant than she had first thought. She was a bit disappointed that her kick to his head had managed to miss him, and just as she was about to slam her foot downwards towards his head, she noticed he was still looking upwards. A blush appeared on the teenaged-looking girl's face when she realized what he was looking at, and just as she slammed her foot downwards to meet him, he did a barrel roll and moved out of range of her feet.

She quickly moved forward and, after doing that, turned around to see the man coming straight for her, in ball form. "You pervert! I can't believe where you were looking!" she shouted at the man in a rather harsh voice, before she rushed forward towards the ball. She believed that she deserved respect and, out of all people, her lieutenant should respect her most of all. He hadn't though; instead, he had seen it fit to look up her robes, and at her undergarments. "You don't just look up there like that!" she added, and when she was close enough to the spinning ball, the captain sent a kick right at the ball, infusing it with as much of her strength as she could. Considering the fact that she was a captain, that kick obviously had a lot of force behind it; she was unsure which of their attacks would win out though.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 am

OOC: too lazy to log on sai

Sai:Taking the kick, with a small shield of reryouku around him, as this happened. The kick's strength sent him into the air, high too seeing as his bounciness was amplified as well by the sound waves. A small boom was heard as he raised into the sky, in front of the sun, causing a large shadow to fall over the current area. His body was still spinning though, and so he brought his form back down towards earth, using both gravity and sound to amplify his attack. This made it much stronger and faster, and obviously he was prepared for this to miss, as he was still spinning.

While in the ball form, his voice came out in a yell, showing that he was trying not to get dizzy."I..Didn't..Mean..Too..I..just..Fell.." He said after each spinning motion, as this was making it very hard to speak.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:42 am

"You didn't mean to?" Emiko questioned, a frown on her face as she stared at the ball that was coming back towards her from the sky. Judging from what he had done so far, Emiko didn't think he could suddenly reverse directions. "You could have closed your eyes! You wanted to see!" the flustered captain shouted at her lieutenant, before deciding she might as well start fighting again. She disappeared from view and, although he probably couldn't see her, she reappeared above him, having used shunpo to do this. She stayed up above him for a while before rushing downwards in his direction.

"Next time something like that happens, close your eyes! You're supposed to respect your captain, not look up her robe." she informed him. With that, she outstretched her hand and formed a fist; she was rapidly approaching Sairento's ball form. Once close enough, her fist would launch towards the ball.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:47 am

Sai:The ball neared the ground, and then, stopped spinning instantly. He couldn't see her, but he was tracking her reryouku. Seeing as how she was a captain, her's would be the highest on this field. And finding no other captain's, he sensed the girl behind him. Their bodies would seem to float down towards the ground in harmony, and that is when he turned, grinning at her.

"You know you liked it." After this, reryouku formed under his feet, supplying a solid standing object in which he used a shunpo off of,disappearing from sight. His body was seen, blurring over the heads of the shinigami standing, watching and he was stepping on each of their heads with one foot, like stepping stones. He stopped at the last one, calmly standing there and watching the captain with his arms crossed. It would seem his was weightless, but he was merely gathering strength within his throat for the next soundwave attack.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 am

Emiko didn't expect that, for Sairento to stop spinning, but he had. She frowned when he spoke to her, and soon afterward, her cheeks became red again, which made the teenaged-looking captain seem more cute than fearsome, the effect she wanted. "I didn't like it you big jerk!" she exclaimed at her lieutenant, and before her punch could connect with him, he had vanished from view once more.

She really wanted to punch her lieutenant's lights out for making such suggestive comments, but she was unable to; she was able to watch him as he was a blur, stepping on the heads of the spectators. She landed on the ground and, with a grumble, she disappeared from view as well. The girl would reappear behind Sairento, and the reiatsu around her shot up, so much so that the shinigami nearby were forced to their knees. After her reiatsu shot up, the girl would send a flurry of kicks and punches in the direction of Sairento.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 am

Sai: The man quickly turned, upon feeling his stepping stone begin to wobble to his knees, barely having time to raise his own reryouku, blocking each kick and punch that came his way. The man twisted his leg, wrapping it around one of her own, then pushing to the knee cap of the other, just above it. This would effectively hold her legs still and he had caught one of her fists, growling as he felt the other fly past his cheek, her nail catching him as she pulled back, giving him a nasty, but not too serious cut on his cheek.

This seemed to make him slightly angry, and so without warning, he finally let out the sound wave he was holding in, using his anger to fuel it's power. This caused it to make a loud screeching sound, causing the spectators to hold their ears, screaming out. This would not only hopefully have the same effect on emiko but would most likely send her flying back if it hit. He was sure it would hit, since this time it was faster than his shunpos.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 am

Emiko was getting quite frustrated with how effortlessly her lieutenant seemed to be handling her physical blows. Of course, considering the fact that she was ticked off, she probably wasn't at her best when it came to fighting. Often when people were mad, they didn't tend to think of a strategy or anything; they just simply thought of punching the lights out of the one who had made them mad. When her legs seemed to get caught by Sairento, she glared at the male and sent a fist his way; he grabbed onto that and she decided to try and hit him with her other fist.

She wasn't prepared for what he was going to do next; a sound wave suddenly erupted from him. Her eyes widened a little, as she remembered what had happened last time. She was unable to just shunpo away, since it was faster than that, and instead, she opted to use the fact that he was holding onto her legs with his legs against him. She braced herself by latching onto her lieutenant, and prepared for the sound to reach her ears. It didn't though; a black mass seemed to have thinly surrounded her in it, taking the majority of the blast before disappearing. You've got to be kidding me...I try and make it work, and it doesn't work, but when I need it, it suddenly works? she thought to herself, de-attaching herself from the male and jumping back.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 am

Seeing the captain jump back, instead of doing the sensible thing and doing the same, he jumped forward. His body seemed to be glitching, like a computer might, and he was staring at his captain. He looked at his shuddering body, holding his hands to his head, shaking it slowly. He began screaming about a ringing in his ears. He was saying it was like static at that point and he couldn't get rid of it.

His body then began to gather in the reryouku from his body, hoarding it deep within. It also leached a bit of the reryouku from the nearest shinigami behind him, causing them to fall to their knees. His eyes opened, showing circles around his pupils, and his body's glitching becoming more rapid. He looked up to the sky, screeching out, another sound blast launching into the air, causing a sonic boom. Before his body made it's own boom, disappearing from it's spot. A small crater two feet deep left behind as his body stopped just in front of hers, him still glitching an evil grin on his face, one eye becoming black, with a golden pupil. He then brought his fist toward her jaw, infusing the new type of shunpo into it. This would send her flying back if it hit.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 am

Emiko stared at the lieutenant as his body seemed to be glitching. She hadn't had much experiences with computers, so she wasn't familiar with the concept of glitching too much. What is he up to? she questioned to herself as he seemed to scream about some kind of ringing in his ears. Whatever it was, the captain didn't like it one bit, and was on her guard as she stared at the man before her.

Emiko felt some kind of strange reiatsu coming from the shinigami in front of her, and glanced at the shinigami behind Sairento who had just crumpled to the ground. It had become much more than a spar now; to her, it seemed that Sairento was unable to control his actions, and she didn't like that one bit. I don't like this one bit... she thought to herself when she noticed his eyes, and the screech he just sent towards the sky. She jumped backwards as he disappeared from view, and reappeared by her zanpakutou. She had to stop him as soon as possible, and the only way she could see that happening was by going into bankai immediately. Before she did, she concentrated for a moment before sending a wave of reiatsu at Sairento. Whether it hit him or not didn't matter; it was attracted to his shadow. If the wave managed to connect with his shadow, it would hold him still, latching onto his shadow and keeping it in the same spot. At the same time, Emiko had grabbed her zanpakutou and uttered "Bankai." to stop the spar, if it could still be called that. The transformation went faster than it usually did, and within moments, she was in front of Sairento, her reiatsu at its fullest so as to slow Sairento down, or possibly stop him from moving, if possible. "Sairento, I think we need to stop now, before this gets out of hand."
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 am

Sai: Sairento continued moving,his sightless speed easily eluded the thing that might've latched to his shadow, seeing as he was moving to fast for a shadow. The man's body stopped once more in front of the captain that had released bankai, and his eyes were both the black and gold of a hollow. The skin of his face began to break away, revealing the bone-like mask's substance beneath.

His usual demeanor was replaced with a callous grin, giving him the appearence of an insane cackler. Even noting her rise in spiritual pressure, his own spiritual pressure surpassed his bankai level at an alarming rate. The man didn't seem to want to back down, his body continuing the glitching it would have done earlier. All the while, the same mad grin stayed on his lips.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:53 am

Seems this form is much stronger than his bankai...and is that a hollow mask? Emiko asked herself, frowning as she stared at the creature. He certainly didn't look too much like Sairento anymore, that was for sure. A vizard...? That's the only creature that has this happen to them Emiko thought to herself, letting a sigh escape her lips; she didn't want to do what she was about to, but she had no choice.

Without further ado, shadows again erupted from the girl, this time going just as fast as a shunpo might. They appeared and disappeared, reappearing behind Sairento within moments. They attempted to strike at him, and at the same time, the shadow he possessed was once more being assaulted. At the same time, Emiko made sure everyone was out of the way before taking a deep breath. She decided that he was powerful enough to survive the bakudo she was about to perform. She gathered up her entire spiritual energy and started the Bakudo.

"Shisō Kekkai" she said when ready, and four spears appeared near Sairento, attempting to lock him in place. Attempting the bakudo obviously took a great deal of energy from the Captain, since she was forced to one knee after performing the bakudo; the spears still stayed, attempting to restrain Sairento though.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am

The glitching of his body took care of the fact that his shadow would no longer be seen, which made sairento giggle madly with glee. He then shifted to leap into air, watching her first attacks miss. Though he wasn't prepared for the Bakudo that was launched at him, which angered him as he was caught within it.He began to grow, trying to break free of these pillars, which made him even angrier.

A glitching fit passed over his body before his eyes and face returned to normal. His spiritual energy drained to a very low level, and his body hung limp. Held by the pillars of light, his body seemed to just float there. His body seemed to have just given up after such an exertion of energy, and didn't look like Sairento would be waking up for a while.
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 am

Emiko stared at the prone figure and let out a sigh as her bankai disappeared. Her sword automatically reappeared back in its sheath and, as she stood up, she walked over to the spot below Sairento, below where the four pillars of light had trapped him. Before he got trapped in the black coffin-like box that followed, she made the bakudo go away and he dropped like a rag doll. The girl jumped up and caught him easily, slinging him over her shoulder before her feet touched the ground.

"You," she said, nodding at the first person who stood to their feet. "go and inform the Captain Commander of what has happened. Tell him everything, leave out no details, and tell him that I believe Sairento has a hollow inside of him." the shinigami she spoke to nodded his head and quickly rushed off in the direction of squad 1. "Well, looks like you've got yourself into a spot of trouble this time, eh Sairento?" Emiko commented to the motionless lieutenant, before making way for the squad 4 barracks.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 am

Sairento stayed unresponsive, while on the inner tracks of his psyche, he was battling his inner hollow for control. This was unseen to any, as his face would stay to the emotionless of a sleeping one. Atai silently stood from her chair, clenching her fists tightly. She had known this would happen, but she couldn't stop it. Quickly retrieving the zanpakuto from where it had been thrown, she ran after the quickly receeding image of Emiko holding sairento.

OOC:Gonna start a thread in squad four barracks?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:37 pm