Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) Naruto10
Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku)

Zilo
    Zilo

Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) Empty Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku)

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Zilo had slipped into the soul society. And he was prepared for people to stare at him. He shunpoed to the front of the shiba house and looked around there was no shinigami around to make fun of the way he looked. He knocked on the door to the shiba house. He was dressed in the old 6th espada Outfit he looked like a grimmjow with red hair. He looked around and saw that no one was answering and was ready to leave the place.
    Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku) Empty Re: Requestion a new Haori. (Kuukaku)

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Kuukakulooks down at Zilo from the roof of her house with a cup of tea in her left hand. She seems sort of surprised, but it looks more like mild surprised. It is hard to tell though considering her eyes are narrowed almost as if Ganju had just broken something he shouldn't have. "Who are you and what are here for?" Kuukaku continues looking at him waiting for his respnse.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Zilo looked up and saw the owner of the house. Kuukaku Shiba. He heard she was strong and he smiled a little bit he had only meet her once when he meet ganju so she probably doesn't remember him but oh well. "Captain of squad 13 Zilo Telavu." He said with a smile his Zanpaktou was still on his back and he looked back at the girl noticing see looked a little different then she had when he first saw her. Then noticed she got a little taller since the last time he meet her which was a little surprise.
    Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Kuukaku sips her tea and scratches her head with her prosthetic arm. "Zilo Telavu, so how have things been lately? Aside from the fact you didn't show up to eat dinner like you said you would." Kuukaku's face doesn't alter at all, she just looks at him with the same look on her face.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Zilo appeared right behind her without a sound. He was the most silent shinigami when it came to shunpo. He sat down behind her and smiled. "So you remember that huh?" He said witha smile hoping that she would have forgotten he had to come to dinner with her last night. Because he had lost a bet to her and had promised to come to her house and eat.
    Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 pm

"Do you realize everyone waited for you to show up for 9 hours before we started without you? Ganju was whining the entire time, From now on show up or at least say your going to be late or something, I swear the next time Ganju whines because we're waiting for you I'll make you sit on is lap while eating." Kuukauk turns to look Zilo in the face. She sips more tea and points at him with prosthetci arm "That's a promise."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit she knew it didn't mind him sitting in a guy lap because he always had a sword at their neck to keep them from doing anythinf. "You of all people know i don't care much." She rememberes when he de headed a guy for touching his ass once.
    Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 pm

"You know Ganju won't do anything to you, I just figured that if Ganju is going to whine he might as well have a valid reason to do so." Kuukaku laughs as if nothing was wrong. "Want some tea? It was made a few minutes ago."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Zilo alughed a little bit and smiled. "Last time i drank your tea you almost killed me wiht that poison stuff. He said witha smile as he turned around and faced her directly. He was still 6 foot 6 and made her look short compared to other.
    Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:02 pm

"That wasn't me, I have no reason to do such a thing. Besides it could have been someone in the 2nd division you irritated I suppose." Kuukaku sighs and sips her tea. "Besides I am drinking the tea myself and I don't play with poisons."

Last edited by Kuukaku Shiba on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Zilo sighed a little bit as he laid back on the building and smiled. He looked up at the sky it had been a nice and calm night and he was enjoying it right now a smile spread across his face.
    Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 pm

"Should I take that as a yes for tea?" Kuukaku is prepared to pour some tea for Zilo if he says yes. She is also willing to pour a new cup of tea for herself as well to show him she isn't trying to poison him.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 am

Zilo shook his head no he didn't wanna risk it again last time was close enough. He took out some water and started to drink it while smiling and looked out onto the house. "Sure seems different from the last time i visited." He said smiling.
    Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:49 am

"Last you started an argument with Ganju about something silly. If I remember right it had to with his goofy way of acting." Kuukaku pours herself more tea and sips at it. "To be honest though, he does act rather goofy and it is nice to see someone besides myself say so to him."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 am

Zilo laughed a little bit as he continued to drink his water and sat there starring at the house and noticed a hug whole and sighed. "How much do you need this time for Ganju stupidity act for trying to combine the fireworks again." He said looking at the wall with his eyes then sighed as he thought about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 am