Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
The visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

The visit - Page 3 1d7f0b40-1-1
The visit - Page 3 Naruto10
The visit - Page 3 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

The visit

Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

The visit - Page 3 Empty Re: The visit

Post by Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:27 am

Orihime turns her head to face Ichigo and kisses him gently. "Kurosaki-kun you can play with both of them I think I can handle your weight on me like this." She smiles at him and kisses him again. She hopes he will lay on her and squeeze both of her breasts while thrusting into her as hard as he can.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Ichigo nods, while pulling his other hand over to her second breast, gripping it to rub both at the same time. The orange-haired boy rubbed them together a few times, while he thrusted a bit faster into the female, wanting to give her all of his fluids.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Orihime does her best to hold ichigo as he thrusts in her, and would be able to if she didn't start breathing heavy. She moans and begins orgasm. She hopes Ichigo will be able to cum again and have her as many times as he wants to.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 am

Ichigo arched his back, in mid-thrust, groaning out, as his fluids were released inside the femal once more. He fell back to lay down upon the bed, watching the girl. He had a perfect view from back here, and before she would have time to react, he pulled the girl back onto his cock, pushing it back into her pussy, and groaning, while waiting for her to begin bucking.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 am

Orihime happily bounces on Ichigo's lap as best she can. She repositions both of her legs so she can bounce better and not hurt Ichigo if she goes to fast. She leans forward from slight fatigue and moans as Ichigo's manhood makes her feel good in this position, she wonders how Ichigo feels but decides to stay this way and begins bouncing faster hoping he likes it as much or more than she does.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 am

The orange haired boy pulled up the girl's legs one by one, to put them on either side of his own, watching as her cheeks spread, showing how her perfect ass moved with each bounce. Ichigo pulled her down into the thrusts, so each time she hit his lap, there was a slapping sound and her butt cheeks got slightly redder.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Orihime pants and moans as Ichigo thrusts in her harder using his new approach. She even feels her ass slapping against Ichigo's lap. She sort of wonders if this is all a dream, but she doesn't remember ever having a dream where she felt anything. She lets Ichigo continue doing what he wants as she bounces on him.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Ichigo continued groaning, while pulling Orihime into his lap while thrusting. He couldn't believe still how good this felt, and grinned at her. He couldn't hold it anymore, and he wasn't sure if he could feel his cock throbbing within her.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:50 am

Orihime leans back and tries to kiss Ichigo as he thrusts in her and she is bouncing on his lap. She supports herself with her arms hoping Ichigo will continue groping her while they have sex. Her love for Ichigo makes her want to stay with him over night even if his family finds out about them.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 am

Softly kissing back, then clenching his eyes closed as he finally came once more, it flying out into the girl. He groaned, falling onto his back, to lay down, arms down at his side. His chest was heaving greatly due to his ragged breathing.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 am

Orihime gets off of Ichigo and lays next to him cuddle her face onto his chest and putting her right arm over him. She lifts her right leg over his waist and sighs happily. "Kurosaki-kun do you want me to stay the night with you? Or do you want to stay at my place? I can live with either one, or if you think it's best I can go home just before your family gets back. If they find out we can always explain to them, they'll find out anyway someday.?" Orihime runs her fingers over Ichigo's chest and kisses his chest as well.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Ichigo smiled at how she was saying this then snuggled into her softly."I'd rather you stay here with me tonight orihime-chan. Let them find out about us.''
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Orihime smiles at Ichigo. "Should we rest Kurosaki-kun or do you want to do more? I am happy with what ever you decide Kurosaki-kun." Orihime smiles at Ichigo still not sure how this all started, but somehow happy it did.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 am

Rolling over to face her, ichigo placed his lips to orihime's own, closing his eyes he smiled into the kiss they shared and could only hope that she would still love him as much as he did her.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Orihme kisses Ichigo and feels happy. Her face turns a pale pink as she kisses Ichigo but she keeps her eyes open and rolls Ichigo onto his back as she lays on top of him in a somewhat awkward position."Kurosaki-kun I have wanted this day to happen for so long I almost thought it never would. I didn't think it would be this good though, not to say I thought it would lousy or anything. I just didn't really know what to expect. I will never love anyone but you Kurosaki-kun, your are the only one for me." Orihime kisses Ichigo again smiling happily.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Ichigo smiled as well, pressing his lips back to her own, one hand to her ass, the other on her back. He then pulled the covers over them, closing his eyes, and allowing himself to drift into a soft sleep while listening to her soft melodic voice.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am

Orihime cuddles Ichgio before going to sleep. Feeling his warm body next to her makes more comfortable than she had ever been. She has happy dreams and sleeps deeper than normal.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 am

NPC: The door cracked open and Isshin,Karin, and yuzin peeked in to see ichigo and orihime sleeping. Issin was about to run in, when Yuzin and karin held him back, whispering urgently about giving the two their piece. Reluctantly, he agreed ,and followed them downstairs.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 am

Orihime mumbles in her sleep and climbs on top of ichigo with her face on his left anf both of arms around him as much as possible. She also has both of her legs on either side of his while laying on his body fro head to toe almost literally. Shuno and Ayame make sure the blankets continue to cover them properly and than return to the hairpins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:17 am