Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mary Leanne Hare I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Mary Leanne Hare 1d7f0b40-1-1
Mary Leanne Hare Naruto10
Mary Leanne Hare Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Mary Leanne Hare

Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

Mary Leanne Hare Empty Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 am

Basic Information

Name: Mary Leanne Hare

Grade: Not a student

Looks: Mary Leanne Hare Berserk___Schierke_by_pearlius

Due to her special abilities, Mary fancies herself as some sort of superhero, and attempts to dress like one, to rather comedic proportions. She has a purple hat that, combined with her matching purple robe, looks fashionable, in her opinion. Her robe falls to her ankles, and the sleeves of it nearly go past her wrists. She also happens to have on a purple cape as well, again to just look like a superhero.

As for other things; she carries a wooden rod with her, mostly because her abilities deal with lightning and she also fancies herself a lightning mage, as she calls it. She has on rather ordinary looking brown shoes, and also has a red satchel around her waist, slung over her shoulder. In the satchel are her special weapons; two daggers that look the same, and were created at the same time she obtained her powers. She has a rather strange hair color, green, though the matching green eyes aren't so odd. She stands at a height of 4'2" inches and weighs around 64 pounds.

Personality: Mary is surprisingly intelligent for her young age; she's quite the bookworm. That isn't to say that she's shy though, since she enjoys trying to make friends. She is usually a very hyper girl and easily excitable; despite her past, she tries to be as childish as she can while she can. She looks to the future and always thinks that there's a better day on the horizon. Also, she is calculating when it comes to planning on her next robbery or theft.

In battle, she still acts like a child; she taunts her enemies. She doesn't taunt them to make them mad or anything, she just taunts them because she can. Some of her likes include candy, books, and a successful theft. Some dislikes include a fear of heights, 'healthy' food, and ignorance.

Sexuality: I REALLY hope she's straight.

Relationship Status: Yeah, um, single; definitely not looking.

Human Special Ability Information

Constant daggers: As a result of her powers, her daggers are constantly around and she is in complete control of them. She can make them vanish and appear where she chooses in an instant, much like how lightning appears in an instant.

Lightning reiatsu: She doesn't have much control over her reiatsu; as such, it's usually leaking out of her. It's a danger to a lot of people while she's in a fight, considering that's when it flares up the most. When flared up, it's capable of striking anyone within range of Mary, though she doesn't have control of it. It could be stationary one moment and attacking the next.

Human Technique Information

Name: Lightning Call

Description: A rather simple ability, to say the least. Mary channels electricity into her twin daggers and then throws them towards her opponent. This channeled electricity calls down lightning from the sky once it reaches its opponent, scorching them. In the event that the two daggers miss, they lose their electrical charge and appear back in her hands.

Name: Electric Dome

Description: Another simple ability, electricity crackles around Mary and forms a dome around her, blocking outside attacks. It is capable of lashing out at any nearby people if they are enemies via electricity.

Name: Storm Call

Description: Easily the strongest attack out of her abilities, though she does only have three abilities. What this ability does is conjure up a storm in the sky and lightning will strike where she directs it to. It has the same amount of power as normal lightning does, amplified with her own reiatsu. Also, if struck by the lightning, the opponent is paralyzed for a few moments.

History and RP Sample

History: Mary is distinctly non-Japanese looking, despite living in Karakura Town for most of her life. Her father, for the most part, worked as a librarian in a small town in America, while her mother worked as an author full-time. Not much of a job, but it paid good money, and her mother had a lot of talent. Mary lived quite happily in America, and made quite a few friends, but a few years into her life, she had to go away to Japan. It wasn't due to anything special, her mother had started work on a book that dealt heavily with Japan, and to better understand the culture, she wanted the family to move there.

So, they moved when Mary was around five years of age, halfway through her life. Despite not knowing the culture, Mary fit in well at the school. This was mostly because the friends she did manage to gain taught her about the culture. She was good at school, though due to the different systems the American and Japanese schools went by, she found it more difficult than schools in America. She found herself surprised that she was just as happy in Japan as she had been in America, and settled into Japanese life quite nicely. She even found herself liking some of the unique television shoes they had in Japan.

Soon after moving to Japan, however, she began to see odd things. For instance, when other people were surprised and shocked at a person suddenly getting attacked by nothing, she saw the faint outline of a monster. For years it remained this way, and she usually also smelled the monster too; she was rather powerless when it came to fighting them, however. That happened to change when she turned eight years of age.

Soon after her eighth birthday, the young girl returned home from school like always. Silence greeted her, but she smelled a monster in the house; when she approached the room of her parents, she smelled more than that...she smelled blood. Fortunately, she arrived right before the monster was going to kill her mother, but she wasn't able to stop it; all she could do was jump on its back and pound on it in rage. That, obviously, didn't hurt it in the slightest, and it only served to have her getting tossed towards a wall, with a fist sent towards her small body.

The fist that was as large as her body managed to connect with her little body and left her a bruised and broken heap on the ground outside. During the commotion, the 'fight' dragged outside, and her mother had attempted to escape, to find some sort of help. She was, after all, unable to see anything, but had just blatantly witnessed some invisible being attacking her daughter. Her mother didn't get that chance as the beast, enraged, punched at her too and connected.

Mary saw this occur, but she still wasn't able to do anything. That's when her daggers showed up in a flash of lightning from the sky. They showed up right in front of her, and confused, the girl picked them up; they seemed filled to the brim with electrical energy. Without much of a plan, the girl ran in the direction of the hollow and, as it attempted to punch at her again, she stabbed it with her daggers. Electricity went coursing through the hollow and, within moments, it had been defeated. After that, she tried to live with her mother, but more and more hollow attacks kept occurring after her abilities showed up.

She eventually decided to leave her mother and go forth on her own; she believed that she was only bringing trouble to her mother. So, she began to practice her abilities by herself, while at the same time making a living. She did this by swiping from various shops and homes. Of course, she also swiped from the occasional person who looked like they had an expensive object.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Mary Leanne Hare Empty Re: Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 am

This all checks out with me, very well done ^_^ approved ^_^

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:06 am