Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Carving the soccer field (Orihime) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) Naruto10
Carving the soccer field (Orihime) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Carving the soccer field (Orihime)

Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Carving the soccer field (Orihime) Empty Carving the soccer field (Orihime)

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Locura was currently in the human realm, and due to the rather hot weather today, had donned something other than her regular espada uniform. Today, she was wearing a shirt with a hollow mask on it, along with overalls. Unlike normal overalls, these ones were the dress type, instead of the pants type. Currently, the young girl was running around the soccer field, her sword in the ground, doing...something. Lately, she had been bored in Hueco Mundo, and that is probably what was causing her to do this.

As for what she was doing specifically...well, currently, she was carving words into the ground. These words were rather generic, simple words, and were as follows: "Ichigo Kurosaki's mother was a carrot and pineapple combination.". She knew it was crude, but she wanted a reaction out of the guy; she had to meet him eventually, after all. The words were being carved into the ground and, at the last n, she stopped, out of breath from the work she had done. When she was done, she surveyed her work, and after deciding it was good enough, her sword went away in a burst of fire. "There, that should get his attention!" she exclaimed, turning her back on her rather impressive work. "Though...'Ichigo Kurosaki's mother was a carrot and pineapple combination.' is kinda crude..." she said out loud to herself as she crossed her arms, trying to figure out something better.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Carving the soccer field (Orihime) Empty Re: Carving the soccer field (Orihime)

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 am

Orihime walks up to the Soccer field and sees what is carved into the ground. Her mouth opens in shock and her face turns a bit red. "No no this will never do. Shuno, Ayame Soten Kesshun I reject." Shuno and Ayame fly out and pass each other creating a large field of energy reverting the soccer field back to it's state before Locura carved it up to get Ichigo's attention. She looks around as the field is returned to normal wondering if she can find who did this.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 am

Just as she was about to sit down and wait for Ichigo to show up, a girl showed up instead. Within just a couple of seconds, the girl had managed to undo the additions she had made to the field, and Locura could feel herself glaring at the door. "Man, you're a real party pooper, aren't you?" the girl questioned, a frown on her face as she walked towards Orihime. "Really, I spent thirty minutes on that thing, and you change it in seconds. Why'd you do that anyway?" Locura stopped in front of Orihime, giving the girl clear view of both the tattoo on her forehead and her mask fragments.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 am

Orihime backs up a bit "Kurosaki-kun isn't descended from vegetables. Why are you trying to say mean things about Kurosaki-ku? He is nice and helps everyone. I can't let anyone say bad things about Kurosaki-kun." Orihime's voice is somewhat quiet but not as quiet as she used to be. Still she doesn't quite portray a picture of confidence yet.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 am

"He sure looks like he is..." Locura couldn't help but mutter under her breath so that Orihime couldn't hear her. "I am trying to call Kurosaki-chan mean things so that I'll be able to meet him. I never seem to be able to find him at that one shop or at his house," Locura complained, frowning as she stared at the girl. "Why do you care anyway? You his...oh, what's that word?" the girl paused a moment in thought, bringing her hand to her chin as she thought. "Oh, yeah! You his fuck buddy?" the child looking espada questioned with a small smile.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Orihime's face turns red as she makes goofy yet embarrassed face. "That's not a very nice thing to say, besides that's none of your business. Why do you want to see Kurosaki-kun? Do you want to fight him, or is there another reason?" Orihime's face is stil red as she thinks about Ichigo.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Locura gave an impish smile to Orihime as she shrugged her shoulders. "Why do I wanna see him? Well, I'm just wondering what he's like is all. Besides, I hear he doesn't do too well with kids," Locura explained to Orihime, the impish smile still on her face. "Say, what's your name?" Locura decided to ask for reasons unknown to Orihime.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 am

"Kurosaki-kun likes kids. He carried Nel all over the place in Hueco Mundo when he went to get me back. My name is Orihime, Orihime Inoue but why would an Espada not my name?" Orihime is slightly confused she figured all Espada would know her name since Aizen forced her to go to Hueco Mundo and many Hollows had not only seen her, but were angered by her presence in Hueco Mundo.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 am

"Nell? That's the former espada that can change between an adult form and a kid form, right? I've always wanted to meet her! After all, she had the same number I do," Locura spoke, frowning at her question of why an espada wouldn't know her name. "Why didn't I know your name? Mmh...well, I don't really know," Locura explained with a shrug of her shoulders. "I usually don't bother to remember the names of people unless they're my friends or enemies. Oh, oh, or if I'm fighting them." she explained to the girl.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 pm

"Maybe your just trying to hard, I can always find Kurosaki-kun. It's as simple as looking for his reiatsu really, somehow I can find him no matter where he is. But I wonder why that is?" Orihime look up with a goofy expression on her face,
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 am

"Trying too hard? Mmh, I've been told that before," Locura explained with a shrug of her shoulders. The espada wondered how Orihime was able to find Ichigo so easily, but decided to not ask for the moment. "Well, I haven't felt his reiatsu before, so it ain't easy for me." Locura explained to the girl.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:58 am

Orihime closes her eyes and begins sensing for Ichigo's reiatsu and finds in almost immediately "Found him, but I don't know if I should tell you where he is or not. I don't want to see him get hurt anymore. Fighting for silly reasons is unacceptable, fighting should only be done for valid reason. Neliel supports that ideology as well, she is really smart and caring. That is why she is our friend." Orihime watches Locura and wonders what she is going to do now.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:04 pm

"Pffft, a former espada doesn't like fighting? I don't see why not...it's exciting to fight," Locura commented, a frown on her face as she considered how to get Orihime to tell her where Ichigo was. "What if I just want to talk to him? Then you would be able to tell me, now wouldn't you?" Locura questioned. She was, of course, disappointed that she wouldn't be able to fight Ichigo, since she was sure Orihime had powers that she would use to protect Ichigo if it came to it. Still, it would be interesting to talk to the boy who had killed some espada.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 am

Orihime looks at Locura "Is that true? YOu only want to talk to him? If that is so than I will tell you where he is, but if your lying Kurosaki-kun will be upset at you for tricking me." Orihime tires making a fierce face and only looks goofy.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 am

"You realize I could be lying, right Ori-chan?" Locura questioned, a smile finding its way onto the young girl's face. "Of course, I'm not lying, I'm just pointing out I could be. Yes, I just wanna talk to him, if it's not too much trouble." Locura told her, then she went silent. As she waited for a reply, she tried to sense Ichigo's reiatsu but, ultimately, she ended up failing at that.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 am

Orihime sighs since she can't see a reason not to tell her, she knows this may be a bad choice but decides to tell her. "Kurosaki-kun is at home right now. But it might be better not to show up and scare his sisters. Of course I don't know if they could see you or not though?"
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm

"Wait, Ichigo has sisters? I never heard of this!" Locura had a frown on her face after she said this. Honestly, if she had known that, she could have tried and located Ichigo through them, follow them to their house or something so that she could talk to Ichigo. "Everyone seems to keep me out of the loop..." she muttered, before letting off a sigh. "Anyway, if they can see hollows, they'll be able to see me just fine."
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm

"Well to be honest only Neliel knows Kurosaki-kun has sisters since none of the others ever asked or became his friend, and when Aizen held me captive they never asked such things. Oddly enough none of them had trouble finding Kurosaki-kun though. They just looked for a Shinigami and went that way even though Kurosaki-kun is only a substitute Shinigami. Still he is very brave and very kind." Orihime's face almost seems vacuous as she thinks about Ichigo. Her mind empties of everything except Ichigo making it obvious she loves him.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 am

"Really? Hm..." Locura commented, not noticing the way Orihime looked, at the moment at least. She was busy wondering how they were so easily able to find Ichigo just by looking for a shinigami. After a few moments of thinking about this, she gave up and her attention was back on Orihime; obviously, she noticed the expression on the girl's face. "Hey, Ori-chan, is it possible I was right before? I mean, you do have a strange look on your face when you talk about Ichigo." Locura decided to ask of the girl. As she waited for a reply, the espada wondered why Orihime might have lied to her.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Orihme shakes her head "Wait what? I have a strange look? Are you sure, people say that all the time but I don't know what they are talking about. I suppose I should show you where he lives since you only want to talk to him, although to be honest he has only fought four Espada and one I think the term was Primeron Espada. He only killed one though, but he doesn't claim that one since he went Hollow and sort of mindless at the time." Orihime's voice is fairly sad as she says the last part. She doesn't like seeing anyone get hurt or die.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 am

Obviously, Locura had no problems against injuring people for no reason at all. After all, whenever she got bored, she often went down into the human realm and fought any shinigami that she found. Not very efficient, in her opinion, but if she just popped into the Soul Society, Zilo still was a threat. She was confident she would be able to stand against him, but she wasn't sure that either of them would be able to defeat each other. "This Ichigo guy really fought a Primera espada? and he's still alive? Man, he must be a real tough cookie then," Locura commented. "Now then, lead the way, Ori-chan!"
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 am

Orihime looks at Locura "He beat up Grimmjow and than fought Nnoitra, than after that he fought Ulquiorra all in the same day, although I did heal him in between Nnoitra and Ulquiorra. But he did kill Ulquiorra, well sort of anyway. Like I said he doesn't admit having done it since he wasn't conscious at the time." Orihime starts walking towards Ichigo's house still thinking it was possible Locura is lying, but she tends to trust others a bit too much.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 pm

"He beat up an espada that could enter his second resurreccion? Eh...I don't think I want to fight him anymore," Locura decided to say in response. She wasn't scared of him, per se, but she didn't really want to die or anything just yet. From the sounds of Ichigo, it seemed to her that he wasn't really able to control his own powers. At least, Orihime was implying that by saying he was unconscious when he killed Ulguiorra. "Hard to believe that he's so strong though...he is just a shinigami." she decided to add a moment later.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Orihime stops and looks at Locura "Grimmjow has a second resamawatchit? If that is true he only used one when he fought Kurosakin-kun. Also I didn't didn't know there was a second resamawatchit thingy. I thought Ulquiorra was only using one as well. Oh well Kurosaki-kun was doing to well until Ulquiorra fired a cero through his chest. Than called to Kurosaki-kun and and started crying. Than Kursaoki-kun got up and long hair, really scary looking horns and claws and screamed menacingly a lot. After that Uqluiora started getting beaten no matter what he did. In the end Ulquiorra faded into dust with Kurosaki-kun refusing to finish him off."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:22 am

"Eh? You mean you didn't know he had a second resurreccion? And not only that, you don't even know how to say resurreccion?" Locura decided to comment, frowning as she stopped too. If this girl really had been to Hueco Mundo, Locura expected her to at least be able to tell what a resurreccion was. "As for Ichigo changing like that, I think it musta been some sort of hollow inside him. The only thing I've heard of changing appearances are shikai, bankai, resurreccion, and hollow forms," Locura added once more. Why the heck am I telling her this anyway? the girl asked herself. "Anyhoo, keep leading on Ori-chan." the girl stated, gesturing in the direction the two of them had been going in before they stopped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content