Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Ichigo Ryu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Ichigo Ryu 1d7f0b40-1-1
Ichigo Ryu Naruto10
Ichigo Ryu Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Ichigo Ryu

Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Ichigo Ryu Empty Ichigo Ryu

Post by Ichigo Ryu Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Basic Information
    Name: Ichigo Ryu (Strawberry Dragon)
    Actual Age: 200 +
    Appeared Age: 19
    Division: 14th
    Looks:
    Spoiler:
    She wears the clothes in the picture underneath her soul reaper and captains uniform.
    Personality: Stubborn, Sarcastic, Hard-headed, Often Maternal, Nature loving, Hyper(when given sugar and caffiene), Straight Forward(to people she knows), Gentle, Kind, Generally Happy, and a little Short Tempered.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single and Not looking.
    Zanpakuto InformationZanpakuto Name: Light Render
    Zanpakuto Looks:
    Spoiler:
    The longer one
    Released Zanpakuto Description:
    Ichigo uses the command "Assimilate" to transform Light Render into a graceful quarterstaff. It has two techniques: first, it manifests a flame in the shape of a rose, and second, it causes the wielder to be enveloped in tree bark, providing protection.
    Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Assimilate
    Released Zanpakuto Looks: Look at the description. Spirit's Pic:
    Spoiler:
    Bankai Information(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only.)
    Bankai Description: When in it's bankai, Light Render changes from the graceful quarter staff and becomes a hundred flaming fans that, when Ichigo wants them to, will act as boomerang and fly at her opponent and return to their original spots. You can stop the fans by slicing them in half with your zanpakuto while it's awakened.
    Bankai Looks: Already said, it looks like one hundred flaming fans.
    History and RP Sample
    History: Although she should, Ichigo doesn't know much about her human life. She didn't even remember her name when she came to the Soul Society. She lived alone, hardly speaking to anyone as she grew too slow. As she stayed there, a man named Ishido Shin, Captain of Squad 14, would walk the streets whenever he had free time and visit with the spirits that lived outside of the Seiretei. He would visit her more often then any other as he saw more potential in her then most people he'd ever met. He called her his little Strawberry Dragon because of her hair and her short temper, which led her to take up the name Ichigo Ryu. When she was about 18, which is a little over 200 years old, Ishido suggested to her that she join Shino Academy. She took him up on that offer and joined, training hard like most others. She made more friends there then before but she was the only one that was not pulled out of school as many of her friends were to be put in squad 4. She felt alone afterwards and tried her hardest to keep everything seeming normal. As she continued through school, she worked harder then ever to graduate. In her fourth year(her last), some of the captains came to watch the potential of the new soul reapers and spotted her(keep in mind she was nearly 104 years old at the time and still looked like a 16 year old) and pulled her to the side. They had her demonstrate her fighting skills and had her awaken her zanpakuto to see if she could. When the six captains nodded with approval, they automatically put her in Squad 3 as the 3rd seat. This was before Gin became captain, and when they told her one day that she was being moved up to Lieutenant's rank, she frantically asked, "Why? What happened to Love?"
    Her captain and smiled and shook his head and replied, "I didn't say you were going to be lieutenant of squad 3 did I?" He paused as Ichigo shook her head, eyes wide with curiosity and fear. "Captain Ishido Shin has requested that you be his Lieutenant. He said he saw you practicing and since his lieutenant was killed, he needs another. He wants to see you immediately."
    Nervous, she nodded and left, flying off towards Squad 14's quarters. When she arrived, she knocked on the captain's door, a voice calling out for her to enter.
    Slowly, staring down at the ground, she opened the door and stepped inside, instantly closing the door behind her.
    "You wanted to see me, Captain?" She asked quietly, glancing up once, before returning her gaze back down to floor when she saw him without his shirt on.
    "Oh come now, Ichigo," Ishido scoffed, frowning, making his fourteen year old face uncharacterisically harsh. "Since when have you called me Captain? I don't want anyone calling me Captain, I prefer to be called Ishido."
    "Sorry, Ishido... I guess Squad 3 has rubbed off on me." She sighed, continuing to stare at the floor.
    "Yeah, I guess so. Oh, here," Ishido walked over to her and tied a Lieutenants badge around her left arm. "There, looks good on you."
    "T-thanks." She mumbled and smiled up at him, ignoring how close he was to her and trying to act normal. She was about 19, a little over 200, her Squad, which specializes in Hollow Hunting around the human realm, was hunting hollows(a usual duty) when many Mas Menos appeared. Ichigo frantically searched for her members, unable to find her Captain. She had to ask a Quincy for help, who agreed as long as she did him one favor whenever he wanted her to, and he destroyed the Menos with the help from Ichigo.
    When Ichigo reached her Captain, he was dead. Refusing to do anything more in the human realm, she and her squad returned to the Soul Society to present her Captains to the others. After his burial in Squad 14's courtyard, Ichigo asked the six captains who had seen her show her skills in school to recommend her to the other seven captains. All of them let her go for it and she did, showing them her bankai and other important things. When she was finished, having battled another captain to show her skills, the Head Captain, Captain of Squad 2, and Captain of 10 voted she be made Captain.

RP Sample: My roleplaying depends on the person I'm roleplaying with. If they're descriptive, I'll be just as descriptive, or I'll try to be anyways. If they're not that descriptive, then that's how I'll be. It all depends on the one, again, I'm roleplaying with. So.. here are two replies.

Short Reply:
    I yawned quietly as the boy walked into through the shop door, brushing the hair away from my bright green eyes to get a better view of his shirtless body.

Longer Reply:
    I waited impatiently as I watched the boy shut the car door and slowly make his way towards the shop entrance. Was I usually this anxious for customers to come in? No, usually they were old guys who liked to pretend they had a chance with me. But this guy? Did he have a chance? Oh hell yes! He had the tan skin of a Californian, odd for a place like this sure, but it didn't change the fact that this guy was walking through the rain without his shirt on. His six pack glistened as the rain droplets reflected the dim fluorescent lights on them, drawing even more attention to them. But his abs weren't the only perfect thing on him: He had deep, dark brown eyes that looked like they were piercing right through to my soul and his cheekbones were high, his lips full, and I'm sure if he spoke, he would have that deep sexy voice most guys would love to have. When he smiled, his teeth gleamed white. And I don't mean like that dull white people get from cleaning their teeth, I mean they were WHITE! They gleamed, looked as white as snow too, perfect straight white teeth to go with his Californian tan and those gorgeous eyes.
    The beating of my heart in my throat notified me that I had stopped breathing for too long because of this B-E-A-utiful guy. I felt around under the counter for my inhaler and wrapped my hand around it as a precaution since that would probably happen alot now that he had finally made his way up to the counter.
    "Hi, my name's Casey, we're going hiking up here and we need a guide," He said, flipping his dark blonde hair out of his face. My smile that had been on my face since I'd seen him faltered when I heard his voice. Okay, so I was a VERY picky person when it came to guys. I prefered brown eyed, well-muscled, sexy deep voiced, indian guys. If they weren't indian, okay, I could live with it. But... no deep voice? For a buff guy like that? Yikes! No, I'm NOT overexagerating. This guy's voice sounded like the kind of voice you get from breathing in helium out of balloons. Literaly.
    "Oh, um, I'm your girl." I grinned, "I'm the only one on shift though, the others were supposed to come back from lunch three hours ago. They only went a little ways up the ridge."
    "That sucks," The guy grimaced in his oh-so-uncool voice. "My buddies and I are trying to get all the way to the top to see if we can watch the sunset."
    "How many people do you have with you exactly?" I frowned, glancing over at the mini-van he had gotten out of. Huh... when had it been a mini-van again?
    "My girlfriend and my best friend. His name is Jackson." He grinned, "You're going to LOVE him, girl. He is the most romantic dude I've ever been near. It kind of makes me sick."
    "Um, alright, well, I guess I could go with then."
    " 'At'ta, girl," Casey laughed his too high laugh.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Ichigo Ryu Empty Re: Ichigo Ryu

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 am

Finished
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Ichigo Ryu Empty Re: Ichigo Ryu

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 am

Approved ^_^, cool idea
    Ichigo Ryu